Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming  (Read 12920 times)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:51:23 AM

Is that you in those youtube videos you post?

As for lucid dreaming, well I used to do it all the time. Before I smoked up a lot. Now its happening again since I quit smoking cannabis. So you see, getting high you can't lucid dream. At least I couldn't. You'll know your starting to have lucid dreams when you start to dream about flying. Then you'll realize your dreaming about flying and wake up. Sucks.. The next step after that is astral projection. Can't say I have ever experienced that. Maybe the beginnings of it but that is about it. I'm talking about the falling through the bed feeling.

I really think Lucid Dreaming is more about the ritual than anything, but there are things you can activate in your brain to make it work. I don't plan on Dreaming Regularly for a few more months. I am just testing stuff for now.

And yes it is me.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:57:00 AM

Tonight I am going to try B6 and Valerian Root capsules.

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:12:05 AM

Jesus was a genius that's why he wrote the bible

A genius yes, must have been but he didn't write one word from the bible. At best he was quoted a lot. 
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:09:05 PM

Someone asked me some stuff on another website, and I thought all the Oilahuasca threads should have it. So here it is.

I never said anything about not doing drugs because of food. I said these oils will last longer than "drugs" like ecstasy, because instead of $10 for 1 tab, you are spending $10 (or less) on a bottle, and you have like 5 bottles that will last a LONG time.

I have not heard of it making people sick, and you can apply it on your arm. I have heard of people getting sick from eating lots of Nutmeg, but some people have tried Nutmeg Oilahuasca drops and I have not heard of them getting sick even. If you deactivate everything properly, and activate the right thing, people say it gets visual.

My religion is that of the Aboriginals. I call it "The Tree of Life School" they call it "Dream Time", and there is even "Dream Time Archaeology" you can research.

I grow Marijuana, and I have been growing spices forever. And I understand how esoteric oil making seems to people, but I have been making hash since I was 14 and I take very easily to new oil making methods, and I have been studying the perfumery methods for about a year now, and at this point they seem "simple" to me.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:27:37 PM

Lucid Dreaming is "Real"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7eYt4ZmkR8

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:33:54 PM

Just btw, if anyone thinks I think I am smart, you can go fuck yourself. I got all of this info about Breeding and Ceremonies and Dreaming from studying "Dream Time", "The Land of Punt" and Ancient Kemet (Egypt).

I am not trying to "show off things I know", I am trying to share stuff that we as humans have done traditionally, and would not be where we are without.

If you can't read me posting about chemicals and hash without thinking I think I am better than you, again, go fuck yourself.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:51:09 PM

If you would like to see this information in it's historical context so you can know how I know these things (by knowing which cultures I got them from) here is a link.
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2014/08/basic-information-before-leaving-earth.html

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:22:53 PM

If anyone is scared of Ebola, we should all start letting food rot in composts and growing bacteria from it in petri dishes, this is how Penicillin was discovered. The way you can tell if one bacteria is good at killing things, is by having it in the Petri dish and watching it eat all the other bacteria. That is how Penicillin was discovered.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:31:32 PM

More plant updates today or tomorrow, I am going to start making the videos now but I might now finish editing until tomorrow.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:55:20 PM

And just btw, anyone that thinks I am into "Quantum" things and Depac Chopra. You are very wrong. I have never read anything of his, and I am pretty sure the only time I have seen him speak was when he talked about Neuropeptides, which he called "Chemical Emotions". Unless that was someone else.

It seems that anytime someone hears anything about Egypt or Dreams, they automatically want to pretend that they are talking to a certain kind of person.

I also do not believe aliens are God. Actually, I think the Ancient Alien Theory is racist because it says that if white people didn't build it, grey people must have come and helped.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:00:17 PM

And for anyone that hates me for not being Atheist.

I would like to point out that Doctors still say the Hippocratic oath, which is 2000 years old. And before their were labs, Science was done in Temples. Just because you have a bad taste in your mouth from Christianity does not mean you figured out EVERYTHING about religion.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:53:29 PM

Random thought:

If anyone thinks technology is not natural enough, or that people are destroying the natural world. Someone needs to figure out how to use Drug Test Technology (Electro-Chemical reactions) to run a computer, we will be moving in the right direction.

If someone can create a computer that runs not on Electricity, but Bio-Electric activity (Like the activity that happens in someone's brain when they get high), I am pretty sure we will be in a new era of technology.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:56:02 PM

If any Christians or any other religious people that don't agree with modern science are reading this, if you don't believe in Evolution via Natural Selection, please look up "Ebola Survivors". Anyone that survives is Immune, and this kind of thing can be found in the human genome. We have had big diseases before and they left scars on the genes.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:10:23 PM

And just btw, if anyone here wants to say "I have never seen a God", you simply don't understand the world around you. If you REALLY don't know of any Gods, then you can go ahead and stop considering different rotations of the Earth to be "Months", because that is all based on Mnemonic God mapping. March = Mars, June = Jupiter/Zues etc.

And have you ever heard of a Movie? Most if not ALL movies are based on Greek and Roman Plays (which were all based on the stars in the sky, and how they interact with the sun and the Earth's rotation) The most "in your face" example of this is the movie "Prometheus", they took the story of Prometheus, and put it in space. So when you watch a movie, you are usually watching a new interpretation of an ancient story. Even when it's just explosions. War has always been a theme, and their are different situations that happen to Mars in the sky that were interpreted by ancient actors in the sky. So without "God", Media would get pretty boring. We would just have the news then.

And you can go ahead and stop using clocks. Because those are both based on Automatons that people made 2000 years ago (so they must be useless right?) and they are based on "Chronos" aka "The Measuring of Time" aka Chronology, Chronology MEANS "From Chronos" or "The Study of Chronos".

And if you have ever heard of "The Scientific Method". That comes out of what is known as "Philosophy", which is where Demonstrations and Debate come from. Sophy in "Philosophy" comes from the Goddess "Sophie" she is the Goddess of Wisdom. When you "Philosophize" you are "Loving Sophie Actively". And since Science only exists because of the "Philosophy of Science", in extension, you are "Loving Sophie Actively" when you do science.

I could keep going, but these are some REAL Gods you can see on Earth or being Interpreted on Earth, if you wanted a magic man in the sky that in kinda your own problem.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:26:15 PM

Morning Glory, First Day of Stress
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP4wciU9Px0

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:00:40 AM

I don't know who did it, but someone false flagged my Youtube channel. It is down for at least 2 days, but I am just assuming it is down forever, even though I didn't do anything wrong.

I still have my old gaming channel, it has just as many views as my regular channel did. But not as many Subscribers. If you want to help me get my subs back up, or if you liked the channel previously. Here it is.
https://www.youtube.com/user/CandidMcKinney/videos

I had some videos saved in a cache, so I uploaded those to the channel. I have an edited video cache, and I will be going through that tonight and putting those on my gaming channel.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:50:31 AM

My blog is also still up, so all the written stuff is there, but the videos are blank. I will re-post the main new stuff with the videos from the new channel in 2 days if the old channel does not come back up.
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:57:38 AM

Random:
Also, if anyone wants to add me on Skype, I am "Kemetichindu" and on Xbox Live I am "Hannibalimhotep".

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:57:17 PM

Anyone that subbed to me on Youtube (I got at least 5 last night) feel free to post your Youtube channel here so I can sub to you too.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:24:48 PM

Also, just a random little bit of information. Now that my name is FinShaggy again on Youtube, my Youtube account is now associated with my main online username, which is FinShaggy.

I changed my username because there are people that jack off to pictures of my family and post pictures of their cum on the pictures. And they pretend I am a troll as they do it. But they are the real trolls, obviously.

But now my Youtube is associated with the things like the Urban Dictionary Definition of me, and all the Google images people tied to my username.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: