Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming  (Read 12917 times)
bitcoinaarush

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:02:06 AM

The images the brain is processing while lucid dreaming are coming from standing wave images inside the fluid of pineal gland as seen by its retina, is that correct?

Wow... you are taking lucid dreaming seriously.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:28:45 AM

I was thinking about THC-O-Phosphate, since I live in Colorado and have a medical card, and I would like to see Marijuana ACTUALLY be medical. My 10 year old brother died from Brain swelling, and at one point the Drs said "we are willing to try anything" but they were not willing to try impure Cannabinoids.

When I say that what normal hash makers make is not medicine, I am not trying to insult anyone. You ARE NOT MAKING MEDICINE unless we start making hash as I learned from the book and outlined in this thread. (if this does not apply to you, ignore it). When you have a family member dying in the hospital you will thank me for posting this here for you, no one did that for me.

So, anyways. I just had to say that because someone told me that I'm talking about synthetic cannabinoids and not medicine, and that is just bullshit, that person doesn't know medicine.

Back to what I was saying. I was thinking about THC-O-Phosphate and I noticed I had some B6 on my desk, and I figured "B6 is probably an amino acid or something" so I looked it up.

If you remember, to make THC-O-Phosphate, the ingredients were Pyridine as a solvent, which has a carbon structure COVERED in Hydrogen, the other ingredient was Phosphoryl Chloride. When I looked up Vitamin B^ I found out it is Pyridoxal phosphate. And I am thinking that if you had Pyrodoxal Phosphate in a container with Hydrochloric acid, you would have the same exact conditions. I am not exactly positive what the outcome would be, but this could be an easier way to make Coma patient grade hash.

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:05:19 PM

The images the brain is processing while lucid dreaming are coming from standing wave images inside the fluid of pineal gland as seen by its retina, is that correct?

I've been wondering about the possibility of direct video input/output via the pineal gland. Currently video screen technology has reached the limits of the human eye. The use of the pineal gland could also allow for video input letting the user record their dreams and/or visions in HD as well as basic mouse & keyboard functions.

Current attempts at extracting video from the brain focus on analysing the electrical activity in the area of the brain that's currently processing images.
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:35:59 PM

Now I want to do some wild speculation.

I think that Niacin can be used readily and regularly as an Acid. And when it is mixed with GABA to form Picamilon, it makes it where both structures survive digestion and go to the brain. So I am thinking if anyone were to make a Niacinic THC, or extract Sea Urchin Eggs and make a Niacinic Anandamide. And Anandamide is a cannabinoid that already exists in the human body (an Endocannabinoid). So, if mixing Anandamide with Niacin to make a Niacinic Anandamide, it is probably possible to get some great effects from that. And since it is endocannabinoid, the medical industry might really like it. It's just increasing the amount of what you already have in your body, it's not adding anything new.

And from what I have read, Glycine activates all kinds of receptors in the nervous system. If it were made into a Niacinic form, it could possibly be useful for things like stress and possibly even recreation.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:36:46 PM

I've been wondering about the possibility of direct video input/output via the pineal gland. Currently video screen technology has reached the limits of the human eye. The use of the pineal gland could also allow for video input letting the user record their dreams and/or visions in HD as well as basic mouse & keyboard functions.

Current attempts at extracting video from the brain focus on analysing the electrical activity in the area of the brain that's currently processing images.

I think ECG technology and the other brain wave reading things are going to be wear that comes from. They just have to figure out binural beats for light and stuff.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:10:10 PM

Also, from what I am reading, there are 2 common salts made from Amino Acids. Glycine salt and Glutamine salt/Glutamic acid salt. And apparently Glutamic acids are good for making things taste better. I am not sure if they are sugary or what, but they are used in flavoring all over the world.

So we could be making salt and spices that have Psychoactive effects. And just btw, when I talk about other plants, I am not trying to get cocaine or heroine effects or anything like that. I am just looking for things that are on the same level as Coffee, but mostly not stimulants. Maybe some stimulants though.

But we could be making salts with Uziza extracts, Catnip extracts, or Valerian Root extracts and all kinds of other things, and using them in cooking.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:02:44 PM

Alright. So I have been posting stuff that I have been researching recently, but it ties to something I was researching before. About 3 months ago I was trying to think of a way to make new smells, but I didn't know specifically about "Hydrogen Bonds" and stuff. I only knew about different reactions based on specific reactions I had heard of (I heard that the stuff Ana Nicole Smith died from was made mixing Chloroform Acetone and Lye, and it made Chlorobutanol), So I studied that reaction, as well as the common reaction people have heard of that is Cocaine into Crack via baking soda. So I studied these 2 changes and found out some different things.

Acetone and structures like it (Damascone, etc) will react with Chlorofom and Lye to crate a new substance, and that substance has 3 open Chlorides, so it is ready to react with something else and create even more substances. This could be used to create TONS of smells, as I am pretty sure there are lots of smells like Damascone.

You can also mix different things with Baking soda and apply heat, this is similar to Pickling, which can be done cold with Calcium Hydroxide. And it can change things completely. Another example similar to turning Cocaine into crack using backing soda, is Turning Cane Toad Venom into something more like Bufo Alvarius venom by adding edible lime (Calcium Hydroxide).

There are different things that hit that Cannabinoid receptor, and I think that all of them could be "Pickled" or made into new structures. But the Damascone thing would be more for just smells.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:55:38 PM

I think ECG technology and the other brain wave reading things are going to be wear that comes from. They just have to figure out binural beats for light and stuff.

The pineal glands electromagnetic properties make it ideal almost as if it was engineered for interfacing directly with a computer system. Why not make use of it as mother nature intended leaving your primary visual field clear?
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:58:39 PM

Alright, one last thing for now. A few years ago I was interested in Amanita Muscaria and I wanted to know what was in it. The main thing in it is Ibotenic Acid, and it is activated into Muscimol inside the human stomach via Decarboxylation (removing Carbon and Oxygen structures).

I also read that tons of the Muscimol is urinated out, because it doesn't make it to the bloodstream. So I wanted to know what the best way to activate it would be, so that you could take the smallest amount possible, since you wouldn't have to convert it in your stomach. And I also wanted to find a way for people to have this material without having to eat the mushrooms and collect their own urine (which people do, they even drink Reindeer urine in places where this grows).

What I found was "Refluxing". This is a lot simpler than it sounds. What Refluxing is, is boiling something for infinity. The way you do this is by boiling it, and having something cold above it, then letting it fall back down to be boiled again.

So, that is just another thing that could come in handy for people, so thought I would share it.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:59:52 PM

The pineal glands electromagnetic properties make it ideal almost as if it was engineered for interfacing directly with a computer system. Why not make use of it as mother nature intended leaving your primary visual field clear?

I thought you were talking about that happening, and I was just saying which technology was closest. I was not suggesting it. I would be fine with just Virtual Reality, and maybe some electrodes that stimulate the brain.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:18:56 PM

I think the 3rd eye is an interesting device that only the so-called elite are trained to make use of. Something the slack-jawed masses need not worry themselves with.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:10:31 AM

I have yet to read through this entire thread although I have been curious about LD for some time.

This year I started taking a supplement called L-Dopa (velvet bean) and I was surprised to find that my dreams became much more vivid, although the effect decreases over time. I suggest DopaBean for anyone that is interested in heightening their LD potential.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:42:13 AM

I have yet to read through this entire thread although I have been curious about LD for some time.

This year I started taking a supplement called L-Dopa (velvet bean) and I was surprised to find that my dreams became much more vivid, although the effect decreases over time. I suggest DopaBean for anyone that is interested in heightening their LD potential.

I plan on trying Velvet Mucuna soon. I noticed it has some good stuff in it.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:44:57 AM

Tonight I am trying some Zyrtec. I took 10 mg around 10 pm, and it is 2 am and I just took another. I have not noticed any very noticeable effect from 1 Zyrtec, but people online have talked about Zyrtec induced dreams. I will take a B6 before bed also, just for good measure.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:10:08 PM

I had a dream last night, not sure what about, but I think I was making salts for something.

Dotrego

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 12:50:25 AM

Wondering if anyone here has any experience using innovations like this or this and likes to share their thoughts...?

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:47:52 AM

Based on replies I am getting from around the internet, it seems like a lot of atheists are following along, but any time I mention the religion they don't like it. My religion is NOTHING like Christianity and it is NOTHING like Islam. Here are some Gods, not evidence of God, not works of God. These are GODS. Please prove that they don't exist:

If you REALLY don't know of any Gods, then you can go ahead and stop considering different rotations of the Earth to be "Months", because that is all based on Mnemonic God mapping. March = Mars, June = Jupiter/Zues etc. ( am not saying that is is evidence, I am saying that these were and ARE the Gods)

And have you ever heard of a Movie? Most if not ALL movies are based on Greek and Roman Plays (which were all based on the stars in the sky, and how they interact with the sun and the Earth's rotation) The most "in your face" example of this is the movie "Prometheus", they took the story of Prometheus, and put it in space. So when you watch a movie, you are usually watching a new interpretation of an ancient story. Even when it's just explosions. War has always been a theme, and their are different situations that happen to Mars in the sky that were interpreted by ancient actors in the sky. So without "God", Media would get pretty boring. We would just have the news then.

And you can go ahead and stop using clocks. Because those are both based on Automatons that people made 2000 years ago (so they must be useless right?) and they are based on "Chronos" aka "The Measuring of Time" aka Chronology, Chronology MEANS "From Chronos" or "The Study of Chronos".

And if you have ever heard of "The Scientific Method". That comes out of what is known as "Philosophy", which is where Demonstrations and Debate come from. Sophy in "Philosophy" comes from the Goddess "Sophie" she is the Goddess of Wisdom. When you "Philosophize" you are "Loving Sophie Actively". And since Science only exists because of the "Philosophy of Science", in extension, you are "Loving Sophie Actively" when you do science.

I could keep going, but these are some REAL Gods you can see on Earth or being Interpreted on Earth, if you wanted a magic man in the sky that in kinda your own problem.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:23:28 AM

The Treadmill of Atheism

I have now been watching the Atheist and Christian community (it is NOT an Atheist/Theist community, they only talk to Christians) and I just want to point something out.

Atheists don't like testing themselves. When someone like Bill Nye debates Ken Ham, they all talk like "Are we sure we should really validate Ken Ham like that?" but then when Bill Nye is not debating Ken Ham, Matt Dillahunty is debating Sye Ten and everyone else is debating G man. The way to prove these people are not worth validating is by proving them wrong, not by talking to them OVER AND OVER.

If anyone else has been watching, you have probably noticed that Atheism has not ever clearly beaten the Presup. I personally think ALL the Christian arguments fail, and I actually have rebuttals for most of them, but the Atheists have literally been on this SAME topic for almost a year. Can someone PLEASE just think of a better argument than "Well, maybe I'm in a Matrix, but that's ok" again, I don't think the Christians have good arguments, but the Atheists have failed here.

If someone like Bill Nye doesn't come and prove it wrong, it will literally have atheists yelling at their computers for eternity, then having chats afterwards to talk about how circular the eternal debate was.

If someone wants to beat the presup, all you have to do is appeal outside your own reason. Stop being so full of yourself, and accept that you are not using YOUR reasoning, but are building on the reasoning of your ancestors, using their reasoning AND your reasoning, and hearing the reasoning of other. I have literally been watching for almost a year, and no one has been able to do that.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:28:02 AM

The Treadmill of Atheism

I have now been watching the Atheist and Christian community (it is NOT an Atheist/Theist community, they only talk to Christians) and I just want to point something out.

Atheists don't like testing themselves. When someone like Bill Nye debates Ken Ham, they all talk like "Are we sure we should really validate Ken Ham like that?" but then when Bill Nye is not debating Ken Ham, Matt Dillahunty is debating Sye Ten and everyone else is debating G man. The way to prove these people are not worth validating is by proving them wrong, not by talking to them OVER AND OVER.

If anyone else has been watching, you have probably noticed that Atheism has not ever clearly beaten the Presup. I personally think ALL the Christian arguments fail, and I actually have rebuttals for most of them, but the Atheists have literally been on this SAME topic for almost a year. Can someone PLEASE just think of a better argument than "Well, maybe I'm in a Matrix, but that's ok" again, I don't think the Christians have good arguments, but the Atheists have failed here.

If someone like Bill Nye doesn't come and prove it wrong, it will literally have atheists yelling at their computers for eternity, then having chats afterwards to talk about how circular the eternal debate was.

If someone wants to beat the presup, all you have to do is appeal outside your own reason. Stop being so full of yourself, and accept that you are not using YOUR reasoning, but are building on the reasoning of your ancestors, using their reasoning AND your reasoning, and hearing the reasoning of other. I have literally been watching for almost a year, and no one has been able to do that.

Sounds like a couple of straw men taking turns knocking each other over.
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:52:45 AM

Shit Slinging Brand Atheism

When I first noticed the Atheist community on Youtube a few months ago, I thought they were honestly the more intelligent side. I saw Bill Nye debate Ken Ham, and I thought he completely destroyed him, no one ever talks about the biggest boats we have ever made. Why would no one else use that in an argument against Noah? The boats fall apart, period.

As I watched the debates, I continued to feel as if the Atheists were smarter. But when you watch 2 people like Max Mills and Nick Duncan debate, you can see that there are obviously still some smart people that believe in God (and in case atheists don't know, not all religions require a creator).

But then I noticed something. "Atheism" has simply attached itself to "science". They are not smarter, in fact, many of them are "Shit Slingers". they will literally just say things like "Any tradition from before Jesus was just there because they had no better answer for it", not realizing that Doctors today STILL say the Hippocratic oath. This made it clear to me that Atheism and Science are actually opposed to each other.

Atheists don't like History. If you were to talk to a family in Britain, I am pretty damn sure they would know about the Royal family and the history thereof, and if you went to Vietnam they would probably have a pretty good idea of their heritage.

But because these Atheists are in America (and I have noticed a lot from Australia), they have the mentality that "That is ancient history", having no idea that history is how we got here.

They can accept Cosmology, and think that because they accept that, somehow they are "Science". But Science is far bigger than the realms of the atheist argument. Which has currently devolved to shit slinging. Can someone at least mold their shit into a nice statuette before slinging the next steaming heap?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: