Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 1405 times)
Financier (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2012, 03:09:53 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2012, 02:00:05 PM by Financier

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2012, 03:15:22 AM

called an induction coil bro
Financier (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2012, 03:17:21 AM

thanks, any more info/links?
Financier (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2012, 03:19:47 AM

i just looked it up, not induction coil, this is audio devise, i have another thing from the same package also audio, my original description still stands spy recording device
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2012, 03:21:26 AM

it IS an induction coil -_-
There are many types of induction coils, I OWN one. Bought it at radio shack, does the same thing. If you don't believe me go down this checklist:

1) Does it pick up electrical frequencies by induction? - CHECK
2) Is it in the shape of a coil? - CHECK

Guess it must be.
Financier (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2012, 03:23:10 AM

it IS an induction coil -_-
There are many types of induction coils, I OWN on. Bought it at radio shack.

OK.I will post another pick shortly, it came from the same package and seller says both for telephone recording
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2012, 03:25:25 AM

Yes it is an induction coil for telephone recording. Induction coils are used for a lot of things.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2012, 03:28:49 AM

Yep, thats the version I own. Works best the closer you can get it to the speaker in the phone. Great for recording prank calls.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
April 29, 2012, 11:55:39 AM

Yep, thats the version I own. Works best the closer you can get it to the speaker in the phone. Great for recording prank calls.

Oh wow, I think in many places wiretapping is very illegal. Clearly spies will not care but prank calls?
Depends on the jurisdiction. In many places, it is legal to record the conversation if either one of the parties to it is aware of the recording. Also, this thing is pretty damn obvious when it is attached, it sticks out from the phone handset like a wart.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2012, 02:38:17 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2012, 04:31:13 PM by TECSHARE

Oh wow, I think in many places wiretapping is very illegal. Clearly spies will not care but prank calls?
Depends on the jurisdiction. In many places, it is legal to record the conversation if either one of the parties to it is aware of the recording. Also, this thing is pretty damn obvious when it is attached, it sticks out from the phone handset like a wart.

I can confirm this, I did very complete research on it in relation to activist activities. If you want to record a call check your STATE jurisdictions laws on wiretapping . Some states do not allow telephone recording at all, some allow it if a single party in the conversation knows it is being recorded, and some states allow it even if no one is aware. Also in most cases it is legal to MONITOR private conversations, just not record them or share what you heard with anyone else. such as is the case with a radio scanner picking up cellular calls. Illegal wiretapping does come with harsh penalties tho so be sure Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: