Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2024, 03:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero XMR will skyrocket in the next days, buy in now!  (Read 3163 times)
Moneroman88 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:52:47 PM

...thinking in taking a 5-figure XMR position soon (if he can afford 5 figures when his fiat arrives).

I think it is very gentlemanly of you to share this information.  Thank you.  I would volunteer to help provide liquidity if it is lacking when the time comes.  It's always worthwhile to have more adoption.  (Although I could prefer more dispersion!)

I forgot to mention that the 3rd person (of only 3 in total that I met today for business) made a semi-strong commitment to invest 100 BTC very soon. (The reason I forgot to mention is that he already owns XMR).

So no matter whom I meet, it ends up that he buys XMR.
It is the best possible choice.

This is a clear bullish indicator that Monero will rise this week. If you want to make money buy in, short and long term looks brilliant. I can't recommend selling XMR though, selling for prices below $500-$1000/XMR is the same mistake early Bitcoin adopters made.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: