Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darkblock - "Barebones coin shaped by the community" [X11] No premine/IPO  (Read 23238 times)
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:16:11 AM

I finally just made enough Bitcoin so that I can have other developers jump on the boat. I figured out I can't do a lot of things, so now, i'm able to complete everything.

thx for the honesty.

I've been tweeting about this coin too.  It's a steal on c-cex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darkblock (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

photo taken by ESSA-7 satelite. 1968

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:44:16 AM

Thanks for the support!
ugethit1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:17:41 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 12:06:24 PM by ugethit1

I finally just made enough Bitcoin so that I can have other developers jump on the boat. I figured out I can't do a lot of things, so now, i'm able to complete everything.

This dev is a liar.  He was claiming he was making 100s of btc in IRC chats.  Then he says he wasn't working on the project due to lack of funds?  Lets think about this.  What has this dev done?  He released a coin.  Made grandiose claims about adding many features.  Then he did no development of the coin. He has done zero development since the coin's launch.  Now he is back saying the same things he was saying 3 weeks ago about how he is going to add all kinds of features to the coin.  In the mean time someone was buying this shitcoin up for 10 to 30 sat on C-cex.  Now there is 5 btc worth for sale.  VVXX 2.0 if you ask me.  If I were you all I wouldn't pay him off.  I wouldn't invest a penny until he makes good on all those promise to add features he made in his OP.  Talk is cheap dev. Lets see you make good on all those claims your making in your OP.  So far all you have done is lie.
Hel

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:54:16 AM

Does this affect ETAs?
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:34:57 PM

This dev is a liar.  He was claiming he was making 100s of btc in IRC chats.  Then he says he wasn't working on the project due to lack of funds?  Lets think about this.  What has this dev done?  He released a coin.  Made grandiose claims about adding many features.  Then he did no development of the coin. He has done zero development since the coin's launch.  Now he is back saying the same things he was saying 3 weeks ago about how he is going to add all kinds of features to the coin.  In the mean time someone was buying this shitcoin up for 10 to 30 sat on C-cex.  Now there is 5 btc worth for sale.  VVXX 2.0 if you ask me.  If I were you all I wouldn't pay him off.  I wouldn't invest a penny until he makes good on all those promise to add features he made in his OP.  Talk is cheap dev. Lets see you make good on all those claims your making in your OP.  So far all you have done is lie.

Show me logs where I claim I make 100s of btc.
ugethit1

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:37:11 PM

I don't keep logs of IRC chats.  Others saw it too so maybe they can.  Your still a loser who has done nothing for development of the coin since it was launched.  You made many claims about adding many features and have added nothing.  Fuck off and die.
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:40:48 PM

Naw. I'll stay alive. Seriously, why do you care so much that I'm adding this myself out of my own pocket? You don't need to invest in the coin if you don't believe in it so why does it matter to you so much?
ugethit1

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:44:56 PM

Naw. I'll stay alive. Seriously, why do you care so much that I'm adding this myself out of my own pocket? You don't need to invest in the coin if you don't believe in it so why does it matter to you so much?

I don't believe anyone should invest in your coin until you prove you can add the features you promised.  You were talking mad shit in troll boxes and IRCs all over the place about all the things you were going to add for features.  You ain't done shit.  So I am warning people not to trust you because your a liar.  Later dick.
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:47:04 PM

I don't believe anyone should invest in your coin until you prove you can add the features you promised.  You were talking mad shit in troll boxes and IRCs all over the place about all the things you were going to add for features.  You ain't done shit.  So I am warning people not to trust you because your a truth teller.  Later glorious god of Bitcointalk.

I was trolling in the boxes? Please. You should know everyone was calling me Carsen in the Suchpool IRC. They were against me. I did nothing wrong.
GambleToWin

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:47:52 PM

I don't keep logs of IRC chats.  Others saw it too so maybe they can.  Your still a loser who has done nothing for development of the coin since it was launched.  You made many claims about adding many features and have added nothing.  Fuck off and die.

I think your just mad because you bought alot of coins at first and dumped them all at 50 sats a while back. now your mad because you didnt hold on to them long enough. When i buy coins i never sell just incase something like this happens. Ive sold coins before that i thought died but a month later bam its 10x the price i sold at. I learned to invest 20 dollars in a coin and worse case you lost 20 dollars if it dies but if it comes back you make alot more. So what im trying to say is dont be mad because you were broke and had to sell your coins for 5 dollars. Im not mad that he didnt do anything yet. Hes going to start working on it now and thats all that matters. Im just glad hes back and hiring someone else to help him. Doing this on your own is hard work. Now that there are two people working on it, i see this coin going places. So shut up and just go buy some more and stop crying like a baby.
ugethit1

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:08:00 PM

What makes you think I sold any of the coins I have?  What makes you think I didn't sell them and rebuy at a much lower rate?  Just because I hold 3% of a coin doesn't mean I am going to sit here and pretend that coin is a good one.  A shitcoin with a lying dev shouldn't pretend to be other then what it is either.  Prove me wrong dev and I will stop talking. Add those features you say your going to add and shut me up.

1) Anonymous transactions - Release 9/19/14
2) Anonymous Chat - Release 9/19/14

I will come back then and we will talk some more.
mpalenciac

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:18:25 AM

What makes you think I sold any of the coins I have?  What makes you think I didn't sell them and rebuy at a much lower rate?  Just because I hold 3% of a coin doesn't mean I am going to sit here and pretend that coin is a good one.  A shitcoin with a lying dev shouldn't pretend to be other then what it is either.  Prove me wrong dev and I will stop talking. Add those features you say your going to add and shut me up.

You own 3% of darblock coins?. Prove it, post your wallet address.
For all I know you're part of that FUD/scam group that jumps from coin to coin having no money at all to invest and just dedicates himself to FUD a coin to death. Get a life or just lose yours as it's plain worthless.
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:25:08 AM

What makes you think I sold any of the coins I have?  What makes you think I didn't sell them and rebuy at a much lower rate?  Just because I hold 3% of a coin doesn't mean I am going to sit here and pretend that coin is a good one.  A shitcoin with a lying dev shouldn't pretend to be other then what it is either.  Prove me wrong dev and I will stop talking. Add those features you say your going to add and shut me up.

I could have sworn you claimed to dump all your coins on C-cex which you did.
ugethit1

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:45:56 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 10:02:17 AM by ugethit1

I bet you and this dev failed the reading comprehension sections of every standardized test you every took.  Where in my statement does it say I own any of this coin?  I said a coin not "this coin".  I was making an example not saying I own something. Right now I own very little of "this coin" less that 20,000.  

Like I said I will come back then and we will talk some more.  Unless of course this dev shuts me up by delivering on the features he is promising.  If he does I will not post here again.
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:31:43 AM

I bet you and this dev failed the reading comprehension sections of every standardized test you every took.  Where in my statement does it say I own any of this coin?  I said a coin not "this coin".  I was making an example not saying I own something. Right now I own very little of "this coin" less that 20,000.  

Like I said I will come back then and we will talk some more.  Unless of course this dev shuts me up by delivering on the features he is promising.  If he does I will not post here again.

Just fucking stop.  You aren't helping anyone and you aren't hurting anyone but yourself by looking like a petulant child who has nothing better to do.
ugethit1

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:10:10 AM

Just fucking stop.  You aren't helping anyone and you aren't hurting anyone but yourself by looking like a petulant child who has nothing better to do.

You mean I am not helping you.  I am helping those who could have been suckered in by this dev's lies.  Like I said 3 days from now we will see who is right and who is wrong.  
Darkblock (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:52:52 AM

New thread Here

It's to stop trolls like ugethit.

The new thread is locked nightly, so if you want to send me anything, send it in a private message.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: