Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero Unmoderated Trading advice/ Spec thread  (Read 1133 times)
amonerorex (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:58:18 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 01:09:33 AM by amonerorex

I made this thread because I was tired of seeing this.
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Please do not criticize me for my choice In using a Brand new account. I have been here since early 2013 But I do not want my investment choices To come into relation in this thread. This one is about XMR only. I was accused before of being a 'darkcoin shill' because I had brought darkcoin before. I will buy ALL altcoins that I beelive in that Have promise, So that's a crazy to brand me as that way. So this thread is only about UNMODERATED XMR disucssion towards trading and Speculation and Economy/ predictions/Latest news and Developments.

Here anybody may discuss XMR trading advice, speculation and economy.  I will not Censor.   Any opinions are welcome.

do you believe xmr can become a 1billlion dollar coin?
maybe in 1-2 years?
it will not become 1 billion usd in 2 years.
i would bet my life on it. Something really strange should happen to whole world,  if i am wrong.

I think he meant 1 billion marketcap. Maybe that's achievable if bitcoin goes nuts again. Don't forget that litecoin also had a market cap of around 2 billion at its peak.

Buddy, you should not bet your life on 1 billion dollars, because you will be a dead man if you are under 60 without a heart condittion. RPIETALA says the coin will get to over 30 billion dollars market cap.  ( I would expect within the next 10 years).   Many have also said Bitcoin will rise to 10,000, 100,000 or 100,000,000 per coin based on S-curves. If bitcoin price increases like this, Moneros will and if it doesn't XMR can be seen as a hedge for when bitcoin becomes not pseudonymous enough with too much regulation.  XMR will be Untainted and pure without the ability for agencies to monitor the chain.  So owning just 0.1% of XMR today can potentially grant you 30 million USD, owning 0.01% will be 3 million USD.  Essentially you need to get rid of the short Term trading mentality.  This is not wall street and trying to day trade will lose you money unless you are a skilled trader But this has a Good promise to hold long term (5-10 years) I think all of us will be happy making offline Monero determenstic keys, and HODLING patiently then coming back at that time to see the price increase.

It's Into the beginning stages, but It has a chance to skyrocket and Bitcoin in the right conditions and many hero members agree.  Many People are Losing confidence in Bitcoin with recent BitLicense conditions and It's quite well Known many '3 letter Agencies' Can Monitor the Bitcoin Blockchain to Trace Payments even if you Tried to use a tumbler or Mixer.  They Already Caught a lot of people who assumed they Are anonymous. With XMR we are Really anonymous due to the Ring signature technology which has Been vetted in the Monero Whitepaper by A respected Mathemetician and Gmaxwell (Famous bitcoin coder)

Essentially this project has the most hero members/legendary and whales out of any crypto and a fair launch (the numbers were posted upstream in official XMR observer thead along with charts). It is a perfect storm.  Those hero members and whales didn't become like that overnight, they have seen many changes over the past years and accumulated a lot of bitcoins not by making rash decisions investing in pumps so we are in good company even as a newbie investors taking a gradual position in XMR, and undertaking your own research.  It is a good hedge for XBT overall with real anonymity technology unlike all the others which are only marketing/pump n dump FUDs and a solid add to your crypto portfolio.  It has proven not to be connected to the other scam coins by bytecoin coin mill and the developer team have already thwarted major attack skillfully and implemented world first feature like determenistic passwords. There is a group of developers (7 people) who are full time commited to Monero, it is not a lone developer so I do not see any development abandonding possible.

By the way, Monero is already getting HUGE amount of Positive attention in the crypto Investors/ well known traders Circles

...thinking in taking a 5-figure XMR position soon (if he can afford 5 figures when his fiat arrives).

I think it is very gentlemanly of you to share this information.  Thank you.  I would volunteer to help provide liquidity if it is lacking when the time comes.  It's always worthwhile to have more adoption.  (Although I could prefer more dispersion!)

I forgot to mention that the 3rd person (of only 3 in total that I met today for business) made a semi-strong commitment to invest 100 BTC very soon. (The reason I forgot to mention is that he already owns XMR).

So no matter whom I meet, it ends up that he buys XMR.  Grin

This News is already circulating and Causing a buzz:

https://i.imgur.com/NRSAuaK.png

Search trend terms for Hashtag XMR are consistently up, the reddit accounts are constanlty Increasing in number and the Price is remaining perfectly Stable. A stable price usually means That a huge increase is just around the corner, but even if it isn't just ready to rise up massively just yet the stable price gives Us a chance to accumulate steadily. The Whales like to regulate and keep it just steady and stable until they have finished buying usually in traditional markets. Nobody has woken Up buying XMR to find they are at a 200% + loss because it is just minor steady fluctuations in price of only a couple percent. The most stable altcoin Ever It seems (unless anybody can share some data that proves otherwise)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:18:21 AM

I speculate a sharp fall off in the future.

~BCX~
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 01:22:00 AM

~BCX~

Good argument.
amonerorex (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:27:17 AM

~BCX~

Based on What?  False Rumors of an Attack... Please  Roll Eyes
We are Not all weak hands Here you can manipulate with talk like this to Buy in Cheap. pfft..

You make this up as such weaknesses are non-existent. Nice try though.

@rpietila, @smooth

Do you also feel this way, that there exist no weakness that can be exploited in Monero?

~BCX~

HAHAHA not exploitable by you fur sure,  we know you are a mouthpiece, in cohorts with lolcust.  someone else does the dirty work and sends to you to announce  

your limitation is Gravity well, timewarp and bots, neither of which are useful here lol because there is no KGW or 51% attack possible. Good luck because monero Whitepaper has already been Extensively reviewed by Mathematicians and audited by respected bitcoin devs gmaxwell and peter todd gmaxwell only has good things to say (check hacker news) and peter todd Is are now working with the moner o team. Quite unlike your usual shitcoin clone you try to attack only after first being notified of the weakness by the real worker (not you) and taking dry run in testnet. The attack that already recently happened was more complex and elegant than you could dream of, and it surely came from someone at least familiar with the Monero workings, which you barely seem to understand at this moment (it's nothing like bitcoin code)

You will probably try to embed these http://nlnetlabs.nl/downloads/antivirus/antivirus/virussignatures.strings

into Monero Payment ID'S and claim you 'HACKED' MONERO because MSE is quarantining.
Until members just flag it as a False Positive and everything continues as normal.

Looks like you will have to start studying HARD then make an announcement that 'you've accepted peace' and made decision not do do anything or just slinking off into the Distance when you realise there is no normal exploit vector like with a normal calibre Shitcoin because this is Entirely new codebase actually implemented by cryptographers. And clearly not a lone coder but a team of smart individuals. The Monero team Has already fixed many major bugs in the past few months so no low Hanging fruit for you lolz.

I already know what Will happen. Everything continues as usual, If someone brings up "where is the attack BCX??' you will Say 'I never said i would specifically' So choose your words carefully so you Don't get Egg on your face, smart  Grin
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:30:04 AM

Can yall stop. BCX seems pretty easy to manipulate looooool....

We all trolls, it's just Troll Lovin'

come-from-below,amenonorex, moneroman88, me, we all love ya man.
amonerorex (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:58:28 AM

Can yall stop. BCX seems pretty easy to manipulate looooool....

We all trolls, it's just Troll Lovin'

come-from-below,amenonorex, moneroman88, me, we all love ya man.

Sorry what?
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:37:11 AM

Reverse trolling all over the place.

So this is it? Moneroman88 is busted so you create multiple accounts? Seems like the beginning of the end. Won't stop people to point fingers at you and explain what you're doing.
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:39:46 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 08:52:43 AM by Moneroman88

Reverse trolling all over the place.

So this is it? Moneroman88 is busted so you create multiple accounts? Seems like the beginning of the end. Won't stop people to point fingers at you and explain what you're doing.

Your paranoia leads you to the wrong conclusions once again. I have nothing to do with the OP and one would quickly be able to tell by looking at the writing styles. Why is it that you see nothing but conspiracy?

~BCX~

I speculate a rise of price in the future, and a massive run-up next year. Moreover I speculate that you will become one of the most vigorous Monero supporters later on.
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:59:49 PM

I am gratified to see that my parody account is an actual criminal.  I am hoping that the poster manages to provoke a warrant on BTCT.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:37:20 PM

I am gratified to see that my parody account is an actual criminal.  I am hoping that the poster manages to provoke a warrant on BTCT.

It must be nice knowing that someone thinks so highly of you. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all.
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:19:49 PM

~BCX~

Without giving the details away for others to exploit, is there anyway to prove your claims?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: