Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DGC] Digitalcoin 3.0 | Multi-algorithm, Improved Blockchain Storage | RELEASED!  (Read 85589 times)
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:27:34 PM

i just wanna say, shouldn't digitalcoin not be capitalized? you don't capitalize the word 'dollar', why do the same with DGC? the aim is to be the ideal cryptocurrency right? i think it's more suave to remain decapitalized. just my two cents.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tsquared

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 01:49:15 AM

i just wanna say, shouldn't digitalcoin not be capitalized? you don't capitalize the word 'dollar', why do the same with DGC? the aim is to be the ideal cryptocurrency right? i think it's more suave to remain decapitalized. just my two cents.

I don't always use the correct case because of the auto-correct on my device of choice, but it's supposed to be based on the way it's used.

When as a proper noun, capitalize. So Digitalcoin blockchain is correct as is 200 digitalcoins. At least that's how I understand it. I mostly use it as a proper noun so I usually capitalize.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Introduction#Capitalization_.2F_Nomenclature

TT
SimonTower

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:39:37 PM

Another +15.9% at BTC38 today!
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 07:00:49 PM

Nice to see Digitalcoin on the Best Altcoins to Trade in 2015 at newsbtc.com/2015/03/10/best-altcoins-trade-2015/

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
SimonTower

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:23:33 PM

https://www.ipominer.com has direct port for Scrypt and SHA too.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:25:12 AM

Nice to see Digitalcoin on the Best Altcoins to Trade in 2015 at newsbtc.com/2015/03/10/best-altcoins-trade-2015/

Yes a very nice article for Digitalcoin. Good to see DGC get some well deserved recognition. It really has been quite stable lately.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Tsquared

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 12:14:06 PM

Yes a very nice article for Digitalcoin. Good to see DGC get some well deserved recognition. It really has been quite stable lately.

Wow! Out of the hundreds of alts, Digitalcoin was one of the 4 altcoins mentioned in this article. What a nice testimonial to all the effort and hard work that's gone into making this one of the great digital currencies.

The community needs to do a better job of spreading the word about this coin, because for many reasons it far outperforms hundreds of the crap coins out there.

TT
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 12:22:16 PM

Wow! Out of the hundreds of alts, Digitalcoin was one of the 4 altcoins mentioned in this article. What a nice testimonial to all the effort and hard work that's gone into making this one of the great digital currencies.

The community needs to do a better job of spreading the word about this coin, because for many reasons it far outperforms hundreds of the crap coins out there.

TT

Its was good to see Digitalcoin in there. I remember reading the digitalcoin thread back in May 2013 and it was one of the reasons why I created an account here.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
kenel (OP)

Activity: 578

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:37:24 AM

Very happy to see Digitalcoin on a list like that!
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:39:45 AM

Digital coin is Digital Currency..??Digital currency or digital money is an internet based medium of exchange (i.e., distinct from physical, such as banknotes and coins) that exhibits properties similar to physical currencies, however, allows for instantaneous transactions and borderless transfer-of-ownership.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:51:48 AM

Indeed. That's nice, although it would be great to see it high values like before too Wink. However, I think being this stable is also a nice advantage over many other altcoins that are way more volatile.

Although the value has decreased a lot, I think we haven't experienced a really dump. Which is a good sign in my opinion, we're on our way back Wink.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Morenod

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:25:42 PM

Indeed. That's nice, although it would be great to see it high values like before too Wink. However, I think being this stable is also a nice advantage over many other altcoins that are way more volatile.

Although the value has decreased a lot, I think we haven't experienced a really dump. Which is a good sign in my opinion, we're on our way back Wink.

if this coin so good why nobody talk? why nobody buy? even price below 2000 sat.

what advantage this coin has?

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:50:31 PM

if this coin so good why nobody talk? why nobody buy? even price below 2000 sat.

I think there is a quite stable core of users that have these coin and/or are mining this coin. Most of the holders appear to be holding to coin; otherwise the coin would have been dumped way more than it has now.

It used to be really popular, but I think the holders now are quite silence (but still holding it). Besides that, as I already mentioned, like R32godzilla also did, it is really stable nowadays.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:00:10 PM

DGC doesn't get much hype or good PR it deserves.  Only recently has someone from the community stepped up and started the PR campaign and this is why you are hearing and reading about it.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to spread the words.  The more "simontower" we have speaking out about DGC the more chances DGC has at reaching the masses.  

Yes, you do have people converting their mined DGC to BTC but there are people buying, accumulating and holding.  

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dgc/#!rich

-tb-

SimonTower

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:14:03 PM

I appreciate Your words Techbytes. I believe in bright future of Digitalcoin but We need more supporters, who speaking. In cryptoworld everybody looking for profit within a day so very hard to reach masses. I can't explain to everybody one by one the advantages of Digitalcoin. Everybody heard about us but their stereotype is brutal like:

- "Copy from Worldcoin, that's a joke" - I don't know the original source code, maybe, but the V3 is completely unique
- "I heard about DGC. That was the coin what had a developer who stolen the premined coins" - We didn't have any premine coin, the original dev left us a year ago, that was his own bought/mined supply. We have a stable, reliable foundation, etc-etc.
- "Look at that chart. That coin is dead" - Nope. If You're looking the last 6 months, the price is solid as rock. If You're looking from 2013 it's a chance! We have a huge potentinal for growing.
- "DGC is the past. XYZ coin is the future" - Lots of people joined to cryptoworld right after the last BTC boom. We had new coins at every day in that period and never care with a coin what launched before that.
- "DGC is a centralized shitcoin" - I have no idea where do they read that. Yeah, we have a "main group" as a foundation but anybody could join who want to build/help in something. The decisions are democratic too. Wink

Most of people don't know about the small living community at IRC. About 40-50 people talking there for a year. Made some great friendship, working together and trust each other. This core is the main reason why we won't fail. It isn't depend only 1 or 2 guys and the target is clear. Build a valued, useable cryptocurrency what a real alternative to Bitcoin.

So what is our plan? Working toward on services to make a useable currency and try to reach masses. If somebody could help to DGC in something, please feel free to join us at IRC channel. We are looking for developers, investors, PR guys, supporters.
Morenod

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:54:16 AM

digitalcoin people live in IRC? that is in US or something? you look for developers, investors, PR guys, supporters, so why people do these jobs for you? some pay or some good advantage for help this community?

I look at website and very nice, so more people help this coin maybe get better, but need to tell people about your coin or nobody know and nobody use and coin is died soon.

SimonTower

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:43:55 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 11:59:34 AM by SimonTower

digitalcoin people live in IRC? that is in US or something? you look for developers, investors, PR guys, supporters, so why people do these jobs for you? some pay or some good advantage for help this community?

I look at website and very nice, so more people help this coin maybe get better, but need to tell people about your coin or nobody know and nobody use and coin is died soon.

"why people do these jobs for you" - For me?  Shocked It's an open source project. Nobody working for me. I'm a "speaker" or some kind of "PR activist". And no, i don't get any payment for it too. I'm collecting DGC for the future and do what I can do. You should do the same. Tongue  
"that is in US or something?" - Most of coins doesn't have any live contact chance. Our devs make a thread very rare at here, because they are working on services and we don't have a real PR team.
"but need to tell people about your coin" - Yes, You're right. I'm here to tell You. If You have an idea for a better way, tell me. Wink
"I look at website and very nice" - Thank you in the name of the devs. By the way the main site is a little piece of DGC economy. We are focus to services so I made a list from that for You. This is a coin what will die in your opinion:

Information about Digitalcoin:

Wallets(Win, Mac, Linux, Android):

Social media:

Services:

Pools:

Exchanges:

Block Explorers:

Else:

Tsquared

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 11:26:01 AM

Very nice post SimonTower.

Should remove swisscex from your exchange list as they've closed. Also seems that the main website (http://digitalcoin.co) should be updated with some of these links that you've posted here.

Do you ever post on the Digitalcoin forum (https://forum.digitalcoin.co)? Xawksow did a wonderful job on it and it's really underutilized.

You should add your DGC address to your signature or something incase anyone wants to make a donation in recognition of the nice work you do spreading the word about Digitalcoin.

TT
CoHe

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 02:21:16 PM

Hey Morenod,

Nobody gets paid in the DGC community for doing jobs, its a labour of love.
I agree with you that we need way more exposure, join us and help out, we can use every good man/woman we can get and you are very welcome in DGC.
SimonTower

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:13:52 AM

Very nice post SimonTower.

Should remove swisscex from your exchange list as they've closed. Also seems that the main website (http://digitalcoin.co) should be updated with some of these links that you've posted here.

Do you ever post on the Digitalcoin forum (https://forum.digitalcoin.co)? Xawksow did a wonderful job on it and it's really underutilized.

You should add your DGC address to your signature or something incase anyone wants to make a donation in recognition of the nice work you do spreading the word about Digitalcoin.

TT
Thank You.
Removed Swisscex from here and from Wiki site. I never posted on Digitalcoin forum I think but I reading it. I haven't access for the main site, so I can't updating.

edit: added my addresses to my signature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: