Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:35:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DGC] Digitalcoin 3.0 | Multi-algorithm, Improved Blockchain Storage | RELEASED!  (Read 85590 times)
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:38:39 PM

I highly suggest DGC to morph into PoW/ PoS.  Tongue

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:48:08 PM

I highly suggest DGC to morph into PoW/ PoS.  Tongue

I somewhat agree, PoS is a good system when PoW rewards are kept. It's really difficult work to change to PoS though, so we figured we'd set up multi-algo now, depending on how things fare we can work towards a more permanent solution. The problem is once you make that change you're stuck with it. We want to take smaller steps.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:44:06 PM

we're holding some decent volume on bittrex Smiley
baritus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:06:55 PM

Other thread is now locked and this one is linked instead.

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 04:42:52 AM

Still 144 MILLION max coins.

I cringe everytime I read that DGC coin spec.

As will many many new investors who know something about investing, inflation and dilution.  I really hope the new devs here will cut that max supply to something under 30 million.

There is no need for such massive dilution and given we will soon have thousands of alts competing for a limited number of dollars - the less supply [overall] the better.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:01:02 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 07:35:54 AM by nathalie20

I see that the team DGC closes threads. And my problem is still not resolved. Copy my posts to let people know what mistakes have DGC team.

Nthalie20 - "So DGC-Team is not able to solve the problem of error wallet. Which turned on after 6-7 months?"

Samson - "So DGC-Team is not able to solve the problem of error portfolio. Which turned on after 6-7 months?

Please explain the problem ?

What is an error portfolio ?"

Nathalie20 - "wallet problem . Samson did not plant a fool of myself. you know what is my mistake just can not solve it. our entire conversation with "IRC" I have the screenshots."

mrbodi - "Quote from: mrbodi on September 22, 2014, 07:42:42 PM
Email me the wallet.dat to ahmedbodi@crypto-expert.com. If it is legitimate i will fix it, if not then you could just be a scammer.
Ahmed"

Nathalie20 - "And who are you that I have sent you wallet.dat?
Scammer? Samson yesterday he told me that six months ago DGC had forks in the mines. But there were no forks at the time. Address has coins from the mine and free website that gave away DGC. all this over half a year ago. How do you explain that blockchain not detect coins from the mine and free website?

sorry for my english"

source  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209508.5440
nathalie20
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:16:08 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 07:33:38 AM by nathalie20

Hahaha. DGC team has banned my account on IRC. They can not fix the error they want to hide it. Bravo DGC team

Why DGC team has banned my account on IRC? Do you have something to hide that bans the people?

Just half a year and wallet DGC did not work well !!
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:01:30 AM

I see that the team DGC closes threads. And my problem is still not resolved. Copy my posts to let people know what mistakes have DGC team.

Nthalie20 - "So DGC-Team is not able to solve the problem of error wallet. Which turned on after 6-7 months?"

Samson - "So DGC-Team is not able to solve the problem of error portfolio. Which turned on after 6-7 months?

Nathalie20 - "wallet problem . Samson did not plant a fool of myself. you know what is my mistake just can not solve it. our entire conversation with "IRC" I have the screenshots."

Email me the wallet.dat to ahmedbodi@crypto-expert.com. If it is legitimate i will fix it, if not then you could just be a scammer.
Ahmed"

Scammer? Samson yesterday he told me that six months ago DGC had forks in the mines. But there were no forks at the time. Address has coins from the mine and free website that gave away DGC. all this over half a year ago. How do you explain that blockchain not detect coins from the mine and free website?

sorry for my english"

1 - Old thread became outdated with new dev team. It's better to move all the stuff to this new one.

2 - What's your DGC address?
nathalie20
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:20:08 AM

Ahmed"

sorry for my english"

1 - Old thread became outdated with new dev team. It's better to move all the stuff to this new one.

2 - What's your DGC address?

My wallet has 3 addresses. However, none of them can be seen in blockchain. All three addresses were sent coins from the mine and from a free website that giving away free DGC.
nathalie20
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:46:04 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 09:05:19 AM by nathalie20

Ahmed I sent to your address @ my file (wallet.dat) - Nathalie20walletDGC.dat

I look forward to your acknowledgment that you have received my file
mrbodi

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:44:49 AM

I Have recieved the file which i will examine when i get home. My personal belief is that the coins recieved were coins mined and recieved on a forked blockchain as the above user did not even know that DGC was well past the v0.1 update
Xmansk

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:47:21 AM

Hahaha. DGC team has banned my account on IRC. They can not fix the error they want to hide it. Bravo DGC team

Why DGC team has banned my account on IRC? Do you have something to hide that bans the people?

I have recently successfuly updated my 7 or 8 months unsynced wallet.dat without any problem.

Just saying...

BTC: 13VR6e4XaGGhwq6LMGuFYdQWM5FwVqKSDY
LTC: LWyrhxuxJk8rVnGaUP98xPhVg445Qka1qr
DGC: DNgv3ZYpCwQR8spfgwANc8vAExq7danf7W
nathalie20
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:59:57 AM

I have recently successfuly updated my 7 or 8 months unsynced wallet.dat without any problem.

Just saying...

Yes wallet to synchronize very well. Only that does not accept coins gained 6-7 months ago.
nathalie20
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:07:08 PM

I Have recieved the file which i will examine when i get home. My personal belief is that the coins recieved were coins mined and recieved on a forked blockchain as the above user did not even know that DGC was well past the v0.1 update

So my coins gone? Yes? This team DGC is guilty blockchain DGC error. And we have to pay for it own loss?

Then why the team DGC has banned me on IRC?
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:21:00 PM

I can barely read what's happening in this thread. You guys need some kind of mediator that can translate what everyone is saying.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
ElTomeko27

Activity: 371

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:35:26 PM

Just saying...

I have download new wallet 2.0 from the DGC site. Download whole blockchain and used my old wallet.dat from january and everything works fine for me....
verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:51:17 PM

Oh. I know what Samson was referring to.

There was the DGC hard fork (I can't remember which one), and some pools didn't update. This meant they stayed on the DGC 1.0 fork with a much lower mining difficulty, while the official stuff (blockchain, transfers, exchanges) went to the 2.0 fork.

Coins from before the fork should be fine. Coins from after...it depends on which pool was used for mining.
nathalie20
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:57:31 PM

Just saying...

I have download new wallet 2.0 from the DGC site. Download whole blockchain and used my old wallet.dat from january and everything works fine for me....

Your old wallet had coins? Was he a empty?
nathalie20
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:02:20 PM

Oh. I know what Samson was referring to.

There was the DGC hard fork (I can't remember which one), and some pools didn't update. This meant they stayed on the DGC 1.0 fork with a much lower mining difficulty, while the official stuff (blockchain, transfers, exchanges) went to the 2.0 fork.

Coins from before the fork should be fine. Coins from after...it depends on which pool was used for mining.

Coins were not only out of the mine. There were also coins on web pages.

That's why sometime the coins were in my wallet And they were accepted?
kenel (OP)

Activity: 578

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:10:02 PM

So my coins gone? Yes? This team DGC is guilty blockchain DGC error. And we have to pay for it own loss?

Then why the team DGC has banned me on IRC?

The "team DGC" has banned you on IRC because of your constant ignorant and hostile attacks on people attempting to help you -- including several people that spent many hours doing so.

Your issue is with the pool you mined from, not with Digitalcoin or The Digitalcoin Foundation.

I provided several warnings to tone down your attitude, you continued.

You catch more flies with honey, honey.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: