Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex.com SCAM 100%  (Read 6987 times)
sodaman

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:07:45 AM

Since my ticket was opened, I have got two email templates apologies for the inconvenience signed by Ryan Hentz.
Their excuse is "Not enough qualified personnel to face the increased amount of tickets". Should I take these people seriously?
Note my ticket is just for enabling my account, not recovering lost transaction or something out of space.
My concerns are either they experience problems with the funds at their disposal, or they use our funds to make a profit which
You will agree would be colossal, or prepare Cryptsy Two. If there are people who want to join the cause PM me.
I would appreciate opinions from members with legal experience.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:32:42 AM

I do not think that bitreks are scammers. Just need to carefully read the contract. And I see no reason to hide my identity, I think you do not have millions on deposit.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:38:43 AM

Its reported that the PND accounts are the ones who are getting disabled,if you didnt join PND groups you are safe.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:44:55 AM

Its reported that the PND accounts are the ones who are getting disabled,if you didnt join PND groups you are safe.

Wow, I didn't know that pump&dump activity is oficially forbidden by Bittrex. If they have this statement at the user agreement (I guess they have it for sure) they won't unlock it.

Ontixo09

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:51:16 AM

Bittrex becoming the 2nd Poloniex, website so lag, trading slow, hard to verify account.... I think we should change to Binance soon.

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:54:40 AM

I don't have any issue with Bittrex, I have been using it for 2 years now and no problem, I was told some accounts was closed and I have not seen any public statement from Bittrex team on this issue. I think this is the reason you don't put your fund on exchange

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:01:42 AM

I am using it from long and never face any problem because i am using 2FA on my account and never heard the issue like yours. Bittrex have highest level security system and never heard for any DDOS attack.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:34:12 AM

Sum up for others: Bittrex is secure and it is definitely not a scam! Post creator didn't have 2FA and consequently, somebody sold his BTC which he hold on Bittrex. Hopefully, Bittrex e-mail confirmation stopped this person from withdrawing it. As a result, Bittrex even saved this guy from loosing more money.

Lessons from this story: 1) Don't store big amounts of coins on Exchanges. 2) Always set 2FA on your exchange accounts

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:31:55 PM

oh its really bad to see. but bittrex scam? i dont face any problem yet so i dont agree with you. maybe you have fault anywhere, so try to contacting with bittrex admin.

I have used this platform  for a year and have not any problems. That’s some options which I wouldn’t find anywhere else. This is really strange to read such information about this exchange instrument.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:34:06 PM

My acc  include all 2.2btc (BBR, xmr, coco ...) but now have lost. I do not see Withdrawal orders History, not certified mail. So where's my money?

This story actually 100%

There is really an incident in those exchanger sometimes because we cannot do really avoid that problem. More and more hackers are trying to steal bitcoins in the market and lets just pray for our wallet not to be touched by hackers.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:36:45 PM

Bittrex is one of the most reliable exchanges. I have been using the services of this service for a long time and I am very satisfied. But recent rules changes make me sad too...

ralphsuperstar

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:39:32 PM

My acc  include all 2.2btc (BBR, xmr, coco ...) but now have lost. I do not see Withdrawal orders History, not certified mail. So where's my money?

This story actually 100%

How did that happen? My friend is using bittrex always and he never been scammed. Did you try contacting them or did you emailed them? Try to contact or email them before you accuse them.
william_hant

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:42:53 PM

Maybe people dont deserve the freedom they are given....Everyday that thing crosses my mind and makes me feel bad. Why would you call Bittrex a scam. Did you try to resolve this or are you just insulting people/companies cause of your frustration?? Also, I have had problems resolved very quickly on Bittrex. Chill and try to communicate and sort it out. This is not going to help you a bit..
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:45:04 PM

Bittrex isnt a scam,been using this exchange for years now without problems the accounts that are being suspended are members of PND groups in telegram thats why they are being slaughtered alive.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
sodaman

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:41:44 PM

This post is must be renamed to "Fast Reassuring Bittrex is not 100% SCAM". I'm reading the wave of positivism here, loosing money because of Bittrex, watching chats bleeding. But hey, all of this doesn't matter, cause other people do not have problems at all with this bloody exchange.
SubSpace666

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

i was trading on bittrex for a few years
then early november my acount was disabled without warning all locked out cant take my coins out nor trade.
they disabled my acount before posting the notice about legacy acounts. all i got from suport was 2 msg about getting verified and some crap then all i got was your account is under review bla bla even when i sent an other ticket from a unrelated issue seems support is locked out aswell internaly. so they are a scam for some people you could be next. here is proof of the shady pratices i found.

as you can see in web archives here dated 18 octobre 2017 its a notice from bittrex from 2016 https://archive.fo/19xjq you can clearly see it states . Please check below to see what limit your account falls under.

Unverified Accounts created before 08/01/17: 0.025 BTC (or equivalent) per day.

so legacy accounts had no reason to think they would be locked out of funds . here is the updated notice from 30 nov 2017 after most people having problems accounts were locked out https://archive.fo/VXjZm here is states lease check below to see what limit your account falls under.

New/Unverified Accounts: Unverified accounts have a 0 BTC withdrawal limit.

as you can see they again updated an old msg from 2016 like if they posted this over a year ago . me like many others did not think an old over 1 year old notice was worth reading because we expected to allready have done so , bittrex clearly is doing something shady by editing an old msg multiple times to suit thers current needs.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

I bever had any problem with bittrex except maybe the IGNIS airdrop which is not arriving, except this problem this is a good exchange platform
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

then early november my acount was disabled without warning all locked out cant take my coins out nor trade.
they disabled my acount before posting the notice about legacy acounts. all i got from suport was 2 msg about getting verified and some crap then all i got was your account is under review bla bla even when i sent an other ticket from a unrelated issue seems support is locked out aswell internaly. so they are a scam for some people you could be next. here is proof of the shady pratices i found.

as you can see in web archives here dated 18 octobre 2017 its a notice from bittrex from 2016 https://archive.fo/19xjq you can clearly see it states . Please check below to see what limit your account falls under.

so legacy accounts had no reason to think they would be locked out of funds . here is the updated notice from 30 nov 2017 after most people having problems accounts were locked out https://archive.fo/VXjZm here is states lease check below to see what limit your account falls under.

as you can see they again updated an old msg from 2016 like if they posted this over a year ago . me like many others did not think an old over 1 year old notice was worth reading because we expected to allready have done so , bittrex clearly is doing something shady by editing an old msg multiple times to suit thers current needs.

Editing old messages is definitely scammy. A big clue something was wrong was the way they increased their withdrawal fees too. Even bitcoincash had high withdrawal fees when it costs a cent to move money. That was pretty much the scam Cryptsy pulled before they disappeared.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
SubSpace666

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

Editing old messages is definitely scammy. A big clue something was wrong was the way they increased their withdrawal fees too. Even bitcoincash had high withdrawal fees when it costs a cent to move money. That was pretty much the scam Cryptsy pulled before they disappeared.

i did not notice the fee's i did not transfer coins alot would do all at once then take back at end of day usualy all in a single crypto. i know those laws and new regulation about know your consumers and having to get resistered the deadline is may 2018 thats when it goes into effects i have no clue why they lock people out now this early thats wrong they dont need to yet :/
Niggabad

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:20:23 PM

THEY ARE SCAM, I DEPOSITED SINCE LAST YEAR THEY NEVER TOLD ME I WILL HAVE TO MAKE EHANCED VERIFUCATION BEFORE I CAN WITHDRAW. I DID THE VERIFICATION UP TILL NOW MY ACCOUNT IS NOT VERIFY I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES STILL SAME PROBLEM MY ID IS VERY CLEAR, JPG FORMAT, NOT UP TO 8MP STILL YET NO SOLUTION NOW IT CANT EVEN UPLOAD MY ID AGAIN THIS GUYS ARE 100% SCAM I JUST MESSAGE THEIR SUPPORT TEAM WHICH I HAVE DONE SEVERAL TIMES BUT THEY ARE UNABLE TO HELP AM WAITING FOR THEIR RESPONSE NOW BEFORE PUBLISHING ABOUT THEM ALL OVER.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: