Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex.com SCAM 100%  (Read 6987 times)
Lord11

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

SCAMMERS!
They put BTG wallet in maintenance 10 days ago, making tons of deposits inaccessible. They are lying that they need feedback from developers. (Meantime, other exchanges fixed BTG issues in days.)
And Bittrex's support is unable to help, actually they have no willingness to solve the issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:23:31 PM

SCAMMERS!
They put BTG wallet in maintenance 10 days ago, making tons of deposits inaccessible. They are lying that they need feedback from developers. (Meantime, other exchanges fixed BTG issues in days.)
And Bittrex's support is unable to help, actually they have no willingness to solve the issue.
Sorry, guys, but my issue has been solved in two weeks with support and transaction error. And support solved this problem not me. Yes, it was not so quick but I understand that so big exchange has many issues as you say
Lord11

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:34:06 PM

SCAMMERS!
Sorry, guys, but my issue has been solved in two weeks with support and transaction error. And support solved this problem not me. Yes, it was not so quick but I understand that so big exchange has many issues as you say
They are forcibly closing my tickets without any meaningful work, which is a very questionable behaviour.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

SCAMMERS!
They are forcibly closing my tickets without any meaningful work, which is a very questionable behaviour.
I trust. But my issue has been solved. Maybe we can to get some statistics about Bittrex support work. But if you say scam it mean that it's not a wallet maintenance. Because it's a central private exchange. And where are their servers and in which conditions we don't know
superbronze119

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

Well this will be just another lesson for us to don't keep coins on exchanges but I don't think bittrex will have this faith cause it still a good exchange. Stay safe and keep your coins safer. Smiley
bamita139

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

Actually, Bittrex exchange is not a scam. It sometimes block user accounts when it doubt that they are crimes
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

My acc  include all 2.2btc (BBR, xmr, coco ...) but now have lost. I do not see Withdrawal orders History, not certified mail. So where's my money?

This story actually 100%
Bittrex takes place in the top of all exchanges. They can't be scammers because they've been working for a long time. Maybe you did something wrong? This is a cryptocurrency, there can be anything. Write in support, though she had a very long time to respond
capoklhok

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

Actually if we see no problem with Bittrex exchange is not a real scam, but Sometimes blocking user accounts when doubting that they are a crime in Crypto world for now, so we must look carefully first.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:46:42 PM

Each exchange has technical failures. If support does not answers  for more than 2 weeks, only then you can begin to worry. There are small exchanges with a little trust level. But on yobit.net lost deposit in DLT was restored in 2 weeks. And Bittrex is one of the most famous and respected. I trust Bittrex!
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:32:25 AM

First, try contacting support. I have been using bitrix for a long time and am very pleased with the functionality and capabilities of this exchange.

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

Bittrex is not a scam lol. One of the legitimate exchanges here in cryptocurrency industry. I've been using bittrex for such a long time and didn't encounter any problem using bittrex. The only problem that you may experience in bittrex is the verification since you need to be verified before you can actually withdraw any token.
Denzzen

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:50:28 AM

It’s not Bittrex’s fault, you should’ve cared about security of your account yourself, at least turn on 2FA
dhmi

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

I have never had problems in years bittrex. I do not think that's right. it looks a little bullshit unfortunately. Bittrex is very reliable
04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

My acc  include all 2.2btc (BBR, xmr, coco ...) but now have lost. I do not see Withdrawal orders History, not certified mail. So where's my money?

This story actually 100%
As for the commissions, they are really average in the market. But some sites offer work without commissions for makers or take-offs. And this is much more profitable in a number of situations than setting an average commission for all categories of users.
Red Ron

Activity: 350
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

Excellent exchange. I never had problems with her. Now add the fiat pair, not yet for everyone, but it will help them to regain positions among the leaders.
Now a large selection of good exchanges. You can always find a exchange that you like
CryptoSifus

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

Never had a problem with Bittrex personally.
They were my trusted exchange for a while until I figured out that their KYC (along with any other exchange enforcing kyc) was infringing on my privacy.
I made a choice to move to DEX for my trades and that's been letting me sleep better at night. Wink

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
cherlov

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

Very high-sounding words that raise doubts. To this exchange, I have never had questions during the year of use.
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:38:16 AM

Bitrix is a very good exchange! For all the time of use there were no problems!! And the support team has been working fine lately
amaha cris

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:51:37 AM

So far, I have not encountered any problem with my Bittrex account too. I think the problem with your situation is on your end, regarding personal security most probably.
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:10:53 PM

Don't use bittrex.

I made a deposit of aprox 10K USD in crypto and because of their technical problems the deposit didn't get credited as usual.

Now they tell me that they have to manually check it and that it could take a month or more and this if it finally gets credited, maybe I "lose" my coins, they don't assure me that it will be credited even having blockchain tx id proof.WTF

This is unacceptable, avoid this exchange at all costs.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: