Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOAN REQUEST] 20-30 BTC needed (Collateral available)  (Read 1855 times)
yrask

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:54:11 AM

I'm very interested about what will happen in the next 60 day, because seems that your account was bought by someone, It's not possible that after 10 months without only one post, you ask for a very BIG loan. So, pay attention and open your eyes.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StewartJ (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 01:40:01 PM

I'm very interested about what will happen in the next 60 day, because seems that your account was bought by someone, It's not possible that after 10 months without only one post, you ask for a very BIG loan. So, pay attention and open your eyes.

Oh, you truly believe it's not possible... Since I don't have to prove anything to anyone other than people I do business with, how about a small wager? You escrow 1BTC and I back up, 60 days, huh?? My negative trust can make you an extra coin by that time. Agreed?

Seriously, what are you trying to say? Sounds kinda insulting. I have domain names as collateral, urging people to use escrow. Everyone decides himself if this offer is worth north or south of 10 BTC. Either way, each investment decision involves risk, a deal is a deal, but the domains are real and I'm the rightful owner.

So eat your words or go for a bet.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 07:43:17 PM

Oh, you truly believe it's not possible... Since I don't have to prove anything to anyone other than people I do business with, how about a small wager? You escrow 1BTC and I back up, 60 days, huh?? My negative trust can make you an extra coin by that time. Agreed?

Seriously, what are you trying to say? Sounds kinda insulting. I have domain names as collateral, urging people to use escrow. Everyone decides himself if this offer is worth north or south of 10 BTC. Either way, each investment decision involves risk, a deal is a deal, but the domains are real and I'm the rightful owner.

So eat your words or go for a bet.
Why are 2 character domains sold for so much? Like I don't think I've ever even gone to a 2 character domain before in my lifetime.

Bitcoinloans

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:46:37 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 10:55:07 AM by Bitcoinloans

Hi, how much more are you in need of this sounds like a good deal to me Smiley email me bitcoinloans@hushmail.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: