Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MCG - Market Control Group - Accepting New Members  (Read 940 times)
Jimmy_Zed (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:21:38 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 05:43:51 PM by Jimmy_Zed

Greetings crypto heads,

Most of you are aware of the whales with bankrolls of 1000+ BTC, or organized groups such as bobsurplus's group. The reality is that they are multiple groups out there controlling the alts. Most of them operate behind the scenes, some are more public some like to lay low.

With enough BTC and a proper strategy it is possible to be in a complete control of a single coin. And I mean COMPLETE control: push it up at will, crash it at will; increase the volume, decrease the volume etc, - you got the point. Devs are in the plays in about 90% of scenarios. I am not saying that most of them are scammers, although a good percentage are pure scammers, and the rest wouldn't mind to make a few btc or a few dozens btc on the side.

The reality is that the whole alt scene is rigged - the house always wins - and the house are the entities I have mentioned above.

I'm a member of an anonymous and nameless group - until now, that has been part of these plays for cca 12 months now. The group is under 10 members - with each one stacked on average between 30-50 btc (the amount of btc they have for "plays"). So the group's core bankroll is 300-500 btc , which is more than enough to control a coin with a market cap under 1 million.

We have decided to expand our operations and are looking for new members. The maximum number of total members (including the original and new members) will be capped at 30. This is optimal number, anything above would result in serious disasters such as: mis-communications, lots of rats leaking info, unloyal members who don't work for group but are interested only in their own profit, and not to mention how difficult it would be to have strategy debates with 100 people compared to 20 something. Plus we get a chance to know each other on a deeper level, thus significantly reducing the chances of rats, and spies working for other groups.

The requirements for membership applications are as follows:

1. Having at least 20 BTC to "play" with

2. Ability to work as a part of the team and for the team - not just for your own profits

3. 1.5 BTC application fee (one time only, no monthly fees)

Once you contact us we will let you in for 30 days. You will be aware of our events (pumps) and you will be given all the needed instructions on how to proceed. In other words you will have all the perks that the original members have. In the meantime the original members will decide whether you would be an asset to the group or not (it doesn't have to take 30 days to verify that someone is genuine, it could be as low as week or two).

The point of the fee is to protect ourselves from an avalanche of people who are not serious. Think of it as a filter to weed out the guys who don't even have a coin and a half, let alone 20 BTC minimum.

In MCG there is no centralized authority like in some other groups - we make decisions based on what the majority agrees on. That means we welcome new ideas, debates and even contrary opinion unlike so many pump n dump amateurs out there that are focused on a leader and worship him and obey his orders.

The goal is to have a compact and well organized group of maximum 30 individuals with an average bankroll of 30+ btc. This would give the group a bankroll of more than 1000 BTC (possibly up to 1500 BTC) and would allow us to go into coins with several million usd market caps.

Please post your intentions, questions, critiques, attacks, FUD and whatever you want. And yeah I am using a newbie account for the obvious reason - I don't want to expose my old account, just to answer your potential question on this.

Regards,
Jimmy Zed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:09:03 PM

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!