Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:30:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 03:20:24 PM

Confession of a Degenerate
06-06-2014, 20:38:33
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=642090.0

If anyone needs to confess it is you. What a piece of crap. Lying is second nature to you isn't it.

Anyone reading this reference here for the reality of the situation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768105.0

Sample:

Bbxx made a series of posts claiming false dates regarding curiousminers order. Although these brothers knew the truth of when the order was placed bbxx lied in these posts. This again demonstrates the dishonest nature of these individuals and the danger for anyone dealing with them in the future. Of course I was able to provide proof that curiousminer’s order was made on 5th and sent for processing on the 7/2/2014.

wow.
wtf is this.
little mistake due to my brother send pm to himself (he is noob) results lie accusations and all crap.

Beastlymac tell me when you will finally compensate for not answering to my brother order inquiry within 4 months (if you would state at that time that order is ready do ship he would give shipping address, you completelly ignored him)

To Bicknellski.
Your soul is polluted by evil, please read whole topic again with understanding and thinkover your posts.
They are pure bullshit.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 02:49:50 PM

faux bro?
he is real.
i posted facts only.
pms who send beastlymac turned to be false and i am now liar.
pathetic

bicknellski do me a favor and stop posting in this thread.
you are ignoring the fsct that within 4 months beastlymac have been ignoring my brother.
beastlymac should answer in time and ship miners or refund.

bicknelski you are not mature thinking man. all your recent post ale complete garbage and slander without any information related to this case.

your reputation is very small due to your bad posts and failed projects. live with it. my comment at your profile will stay. deal with it.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 06:36:39 PM

See previous post.

Story remains the same.

BBXX and his faux bro are bad players in the bitcoin world. Can't be trusted and proven liars. Evidence provided in previous post.

stupid trick, delete post and post again after mine. pathetic.
proven liars?
please quote my lies.

beastlymac is proven scammer and you are proven troll.
evidence you can find in this thread.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:32:39 PM

Story remains the same. The Nightmare Lies, extortion, blackmail and slander by bbxx and curiousminer

BBXX and his faux bro are bad players in the bitcoin world. Can't be trusted and proven liars.

If anyone needs to confess it is you. What a piece of crap. Lying is second nature to you isn't it.

Anyone reading this reference here for the reality of the situation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768105.0

Sample:

Bbxx made a series of posts claiming false dates regarding curiousminers order. Although these brothers knew the truth of when the order was placed bbxx lied in these posts. This again demonstrates the dishonest nature of these individuals and the danger for anyone dealing with them in the future. Of course I was able to provide proof that curiousminer’s order was made on 5th and sent for processing on the 7/2/2014.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 06:18:45 PM

Story remains the same. The Nightmare Lies, extortion, blackmail and slander by bbxx and curiousminer

BBXX and his faux bro are bad players in the bitcoin world. Can't be trusted and proven liars.

Sample:

bicknellski do me a favor and stop posting in this thread.
you are ignoring the fact that within 4 months beastlymac have been ignoring my brother (having his money and miners)
beastlymac should answer in time and ship miners or refund.
he did not so it is scam.

bicknelski you are not mature thinking man. all your recent post ale complete garbage and slander without any information related to this case.

your reputation is very small due to your bad posts and failed projects. live with it. my comment at your profile will stay. deal with it.
curiousminer (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:45:57 AM

imho mr. Bicknellski is not person to take seriously in that threat due to his posts containing complete garbage and slander without any information related to this case.

Beastlymac: i have addressed your question:

Please answer this. Do you and your brother acknowledge the rules of the group buy that you agreed to. No refund can be given after the unit has been sent for processing?

Please answer that directly before you continue.
i have been writing it numerous times: if i would get information about miners waiting for me i would give shipping address.

i have been looking into the groupbuy thread, there was no my name on the list. so you did not bought miners for me.  so i did not took part in group buy. i asked you for refund. and again and again.

facts are: you have never informed me about goods waiting for me (untill public scam case). you scammed me by ignoring my requests of refund. you have been going to run away with my 3.1 btc.

as usually you missed to address points, where i outline how you have scamed me:

since 5 months im demanding refund of my money. i have sent you all info 13.04.2014 and you started to ignore me - scam.

you scammed me in that way:
  • you did not refund me my money
  • you did not tell me there are goods waiting for me
  • you did not post info about my goods in group buy topic
  • you have been ignoring my numerous requests for refund
  • you came out with silly "private list" after i made case public

now remember: i have never agreed for compensation as auction, from the start im demanding refund of my funds. numerous times i stated that i dont agree for useless goods. so stop posting about your silly auction.

and now look on your position since the scam case went public:
  • you have scammed other ppl too (yes you did...) and btc community noticed it (YES!)
  • this topic have been seen 5891 times because the case is viral and ppl stops to trust you, despite fact that your pals are posting hire. ppl see that some of you guys (who are posting in the topic) are ignoring facts and only stick to beastymac lays.
  • no one is interested in your goup buys anymore (ouch... painful) because you scam ppl
  • you have been removed from default trust list (ouch... painful) because you are filthy scammer.

reality is hard for you nova days ... shit happens but you still can turn it over and pay for your sins by refunding me my money and working with other ppl scammed by you. later on you could for example make a lot positive actions for btc community for free so maybe ppl will forgive you.

hope your carriere as _btc_scammer_ will finish after you refund me my money and you will became trustworthy or you will change your job to kangaroospotting so honest ppl can make bizness in peace on this forum away from scammers like the one you see in every mirror.

so i dont give up: give me back my money and stop scamming ppl or live the btc community for ever !!!

now i ask you, Beastymac to refund my money due to scam yo did by ignoring my demands for 5 months. all proff in in the topic and in my PM inbox and PM outbox.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:02:04 PM

This thread is on par to be as long as the AM thread!!

In fairness to OP/brother, I'd still be harping on about it too if I was them. Just a shame it looks like no progress has been made or dare I say will be made... but as I said, I'd still be harping on.

so harp away Smiley

Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:15:33 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 02:40:56 AM by Beastlymac

As the harassment from bbxx and his brother has continued up to this point after the resolution of the he case from my side. I ask that they immediately cease harassing myself and other members of the community or I will be forced to release more information in regards to this case in the attempt to protect members of the community who have fallen victim to their harassment.

The story can be found in detail here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768105.0

The biggest part here is that bbxx acknowledges the rules that his brother agreed to and in doing so invalidates his own claims this can be seen here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8082391#msg8082391

It is that point that proves his request for a refund is invalid.

Message me if you have any problems
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:46:46 AM

Release all the info... Don't threaten them, that is the same behavior you are saying they are doing to you!
If you have info, release it mate Smiley

Beastlymac

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:44:58 AM

Release all the info... Don't threaten them, that is the same behavior you are saying they are doing to you!

The information for their safety is best kept private but if i feel that they are threatening the safety of myself and other members of the community then i will be forced to release it. It isn't intended as a threat but it is the only option that i have left.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 08:24:22 AM

your option is to pay for your errors

i mean not responding to customer having his miners in hand within 4 months.

all garbage you have posted at your locked confession thread is irrelevant.

have you scammed? yes. (it is proven by screenshoots), so pay for it,  or stay as scammer.
Beastlymac

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:56:06 AM

your option is to pay for your errors

I will not be held accountable for an error that was caused by your brother not providing his postage details.

all garbage you have posted at your locked confession thread is irrelevant.

What part of it is irrelevant to the current situation? It provides the facts of what has happened.

have you scammed? yes. (it is proven by screenshoots), so pay for it,  or stay as scammer.

You agreed that i your brother was not eligible for a refund as he had agreed to the terms i upheld in your post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8082391#msg8082391

Therefor by your own admission your brother is not eligible for any btc and thus i haven't scammed anyone. So you yourself have proven that your brothers accusations are false.

What i asked.

He ordered and whilst doing so accepted the rules
His order was submitted to the manufacturer on the 7th making his order valid

What you said
1 yes
2 yes

So you admit that your brothers request is invalid.

I ask that you and your brother both publicly apologies for the harassment, lies and blackmail that you have posted.

Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:42:05 PM

Are they really putting your safety at risk by asking you for the refund ? Or is there more to the story we are not hearing about ? Stuff they have done to you I mean.

You mentioned it, so I don't feel as if I am crossing any boundaries by asking Smiley Ofcourse you are free to not answer...

Sounds like all parties concerned should be pretty careful and perhaps calm down... breath in and out.. in and out...

Kinda curious now.... Its 1am, I can't sleep... I'm up for some gossip.

The information for their safety is best kept private but if i feel that they are threatening the safety of myself and other members of the community then i will be forced to release it. It isn't intended as a threat but it is the only option that i have left.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:17:23 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 09:21:49 AM by Bicknellski

numerous times i been confirming my id to beastymac, together with signed messages from my btc wallet, ip numers, email, ect. i was ignored.

Liar. Guys full of shit.

Stand by my statement. You LIE and you are sack of shit.

Both of you are sacks of shit and you both lie.

he also said 2 days after that he prefer refund due to customs fear.

and you have asked for payment proof
he gave it to you

and you entered silence scam mode.

that sums up you and your mentality

So your brother lied. He is now trying to force me to send him money by blackmailing my account. You are also involved in the blackmail.

What sums it up is.
Your brother ordered on the 5/2/2014 and when orderingm accepted the terms of the groupbuy that meant he was not elidgible for a refund after the order was sent for processing.

7/2/2014 curiousminer order sent for processing

Everything after this does not change the above. Your brother is not elidgible for a refund. You tried to force me to give you my personal information. You tried to blackmail me and you are trying to extort money from me. That is all proven in this thread and is the justification for the feedback I have left on your account and for my signature.

And at that point I feel since the accusing party is bring out no new information that this case has come to a conclusion and that my side of this issue in relation to the blackmail, extortion and slander will be covered in a seperate thread. If anyone would like to contact me in relation to this accusation I would ask you pm me as it is unlikely I will answer if it is posted here.

Regards, Beastlymac

The facts have been proven I have upheld and not broken the rules your brother agreed to. You having the audacity to call anyone else unprofessional in this situation is a joke as you and your brother have lied you have also attacked me personally and you have been impolite towards members of the community who have tried to assist in resolving this matter.

I say release the information and put these two quacks on notice their scams won't be tolerated. There is nothing in debating this situation. There was no scam they admitted it.

Better is put them on ignore and let it go. Given that they have lied and continue to lie they can be safely ignored moving forward.

I would suggest you use only self-moderated threads in future though Beastly they seem to be stocking all your threads now. Sick people.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: