Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 08:00:17 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★FastBets.io - A New Way to Gamble ★  (Read 57515 times)
crytoboost
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 714



View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:51:04 PM
 #161

i have problem to load the site, that is not working for me,
is that offline only for me Huh
1511164817
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511164817

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511164817
Reply with quote  #2

1511164817
Report to moderator
1511164817
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511164817

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511164817
Reply with quote  #2

1511164817
Report to moderator
1511164817
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511164817

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511164817
Reply with quote  #2

1511164817
Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1511164817
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511164817

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511164817
Reply with quote  #2

1511164817
Report to moderator
1511164817
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511164817

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511164817
Reply with quote  #2

1511164817
Report to moderator
1511164817
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511164817

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511164817
Reply with quote  #2

1511164817
Report to moderator
FastSlots
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 770


Founder of FastBets (formerly FastSlots)


View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 09:58:53 PM
 #162

i have problem to load the site, that is not working for me,
is that offline only for me Huh
It's working for me. Could you send me a screenshot by pm? Does anybody else have issues?


A NEW WAY TO GAMBLE               FASTBETS.IO              FUN GAMES & GREAT ODDS
funtotry
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 420


Ever wanted to run your own casino? PM me for info


View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:59:10 PM
 #163

Damn it happened again, went from 0.002 up to 0.03 but then I lost it all on a good streak. I was altering my bet amounts randomly and I got lucky predicting losses and wins.

FastSlots
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 770


Founder of FastBets (formerly FastSlots)


View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 10:03:22 PM
 #164

Damn it happened again, went from 0.002 up to 0.03 but then I lost it all on a good streak. I was altering my bet amounts randomly and I got lucky predicting losses and wins.
Well, you win some, you loose some :-)  Which game have you been playing?


A NEW WAY TO GAMBLE               FASTBETS.IO              FUN GAMES & GREAT ODDS
funtotry
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 420


Ever wanted to run your own casino? PM me for info


View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:12:34 PM
 #165

Damn it happened again, went from 0.002 up to 0.03 but then I lost it all on a good streak. I was altering my bet amounts randomly and I got lucky predicting losses and wins.
Well, you win some, you loose some :-) Which game have you been playing?
Bonus dice, I absolutely love it. Regular chances but small chance to win much extra, makes dice much more fun and adds more chance to dice.

FastSlots
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 770


Founder of FastBets (formerly FastSlots)


View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 10:15:39 PM
 #166

Bonus dice, I absolutely love it. Regular chances but small chance to win much extra, makes dice much more fun and adds more chance to dice.
Cool, good to know.

I really need to add sound to the dice games. If someone knows a good sound designer, please let me know. I'm also looking for a graphic designer. Recommendations would be awesome.


A NEW WAY TO GAMBLE               FASTBETS.IO              FUN GAMES & GREAT ODDS
anshar
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 350


View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:50:07 PM
 #167

Awesome games! Played them and had the time of my life. Specifically Chart Bet, I couldn't get off that for at least an hour. Was able to withdraw smoothly, it came literally the millisecond I pressed withdraw.

Planning to play again soon, amazing website!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FastSlots
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 770


Founder of FastBets (formerly FastSlots)


View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 10:52:15 PM
 #168

Awesome games! Played them and had the time of my life. Specifically Chart Bet, I couldn't get off that for at least an hour. Was able to withdraw smoothly, it came literally the millisecond I pressed withdraw.

Planning to play again soon, amazing website!
Thanks Anshar, I'm very happy you like it :-)


A NEW WAY TO GAMBLE               FASTBETS.IO              FUN GAMES & GREAT ODDS
funtotry
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 420


Ever wanted to run your own casino? PM me for info


View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:55:13 PM
 #169

Bonus dice, I absolutely love it. Regular chances but small chance to win much extra, makes dice much more fun and adds more chance to dice.
Cool, good to know.

I really need to add sound to the dice games. If someone knows a good sound designer, please let me know. I'm also looking for a graphic designer. Recommendations would be awesome.
Sound would make it 2x better, special sound when you hit a jackpot or get the bonus in bonusdice would really add a lot to the games. I don't know any good ones but if I find any I will let you know.

FastSlots
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 770


Founder of FastBets (formerly FastSlots)


View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 01:58:49 PM
 #170

Sound would make it 2x better, special sound when you hit a jackpot or get the bonus in bonusdice would really add a lot to the games. I don't know any good ones but if I find any I will let you know.
Awesome mate, thanks. Will start looking for a sound engineer once the payment system is out. Good to hear your opinion on it. If someone else knows a good sound guy, please let me know.


A NEW WAY TO GAMBLE               FASTBETS.IO              FUN GAMES & GREAT ODDS
FastSlots
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 770


Founder of FastBets (formerly FastSlots)


View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 02:04:54 PM
 #171

By the way, there's currently a discussion on Reddit on provable fairness. Might be of interest to folks here.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2xvwc9/how_does_provably_fair_work_in_online_gambling/


A NEW WAY TO GAMBLE               FASTBETS.IO              FUN GAMES & GREAT ODDS
FastSlots
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 770


Founder of FastBets (formerly FastSlots)


View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 11:29:46 PM
 #172

Ok, we have finally gotten our new payment system out. As usual with critical updates I've had some trusted users test it first, and they have now given their ok. Thanks again for your help guys!

Should anyone have any problems with the new system, please let me know, either through the forum or by email (henry@fastslots.co)

Now that the payment system is out we can go back to more regular updates. Next up will be a game that is another iteration on dice games. I'm really exited about this one, can't wait to hear what you guys think :-)

Finally I wanted to let you know that we will be launching our first competition tomorrow. There will be fun, games, and prizes for the best "Double or Nothing" player out there. More details on that tomorrow...


A NEW WAY TO GAMBLE               FASTBETS.IO              FUN GAMES & GREAT ODDS
Jaaawsh
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 462

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!


View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:43:41 PM
 #173

Ok, we have finally gotten our new payment system out. As usual with critical updates I've had some trusted users test it first, and they have now given their ok. Thanks again for your help guys!

Should anyone have any problems with the new system, please let me know, either through the forum or by email (henry@fastslots.co)

Now that the payment system is out we can go back to more regular updates. Next up will be a game that is another iteration on dice games. I'm really exited about this one, can't wait to hear what you guys think :-)

Finally I wanted to let you know that we will be launching our first competition tomorrow. There will be fun, games, and prizes for the best "Double or Nothing" player out there. More details on that tomorrow...


I love the double or nothing, that's my favorite game hands down. Competition should be interesting.

FastSlots
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 770


Founder of FastBets (formerly FastSlots)


View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 11:45:06 PM
 #174

I love the double or nothing, that's my favorite game hands down. Competition should be interesting.

Awesome Jaaawsh, so I guess your gonna like our competition :-)


A NEW WAY TO GAMBLE               FASTBETS.IO              FUN GAMES & GREAT ODDS
funtotry
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 420


Ever wanted to run your own casino? PM me for info


View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:18:09 AM
 #175

Hey fastslots I know you PMed me about testing, didn't have a chance to, but is the new payment system tested and rolled out yet?
Thanks

doggieTattoo
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 210



View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:25:34 AM
 #176

But where is the house edge taken from?

Thats the beauty of it, you just don't know.  EVERYTHING IS A GAMBLE.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
funtotry
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 420


Ever wanted to run your own casino? PM me for info


View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:27:23 AM
 #177

But where is the house edge taken from?
?
You have a gambling sig but you don't even know house edge?
Pretty much an unbiased game would be picking number between 1 and 100, if you are over 50 then you win, or else you lose. This is 0% house edge
But casinos make the threshold over 51 to win, giving them an extra number for the house and raising house edge effectively.

ndnh
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1288


New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit


View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:34:04 AM
 #178

But where is the house edge taken from?
?
You have a gambling sig but you don't even know house edge?
Pretty much an unbiased game would be picking number between 1 and 100, if you are over 50 then you win, or else you lose. This is 0% house edge
But casinos make the threshold over 51 to win, giving them an extra number for the house and raising house edge effectively.

You quote something I posted months ago without even knowing what I was talking about..
I was talking about double or nothing.
It works like this, when you click red, it has 49.5% chance of getting red and 50.5% of black. And when you click black, there is 50.5% of red and 49.5% chance of getting black. (Well, I think the colors have been changed to red and green in the previous updates)
You seem like you are talking about dice with a 2% edge?
funtotry
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 420


Ever wanted to run your own casino? PM me for info


View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:41:09 AM
 #179

But where is the house edge taken from?
?
You have a gambling sig but you don't even know house edge?
Pretty much an unbiased game would be picking number between 1 and 100, if you are over 50 then you win, or else you lose. This is 0% house edge
But casinos make the threshold over 51 to win, giving them an extra number for the house and raising house edge effectively.

You quote something I posted months ago without even knowing what I was talking about..
I was talking about double or nothing.
It works like this, when you click red, it has 49.5% chance of getting red and 50.5% of black. And when you click black, there is 50.5% of red and 49.5% chance of getting black. (Well, I think the colors have been changed to red and green in the previous updates)
You seem like you are talking about dice with a 2% edge?
Oh didn't see the quote was from september, thought it was recent cause the other poster was couple hours ago.
And yes you are right, got my numbers wrong I guess

anshar
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 350


View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:12:05 AM
 #180

Ok, we have finally gotten our new payment system out. As usual with critical updates I've had some trusted users test it first, and they have now given their ok. Thanks again for your help guys!

Should anyone have any problems with the new system, please let me know, either through the forum or by email (henry@fastslots.co)

Now that the payment system is out we can go back to more regular updates. Next up will be a game that is another iteration on dice games. I'm really exited about this one, can't wait to hear what you guys think :-)

Finally I wanted to let you know that we will be launching our first competition tomorrow. There will be fun, games, and prizes for the best "Double or Nothing" player out there. More details on that tomorrow...

The link to Double or Nothing is broken. It should be:

Double or Nothing

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!