Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★FastBets.io - A New Way to Gamble ★  (Read 58612 times)
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1401

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 11:33:35 AM

We have a new Twitter @fastbets! My first 100 followers will enter a lottery to win 0.05btc. Would be great to get as many forum members as possible into that group :-)

It seems like you need to put on some limitation to the twitter account for the X number of followers since this can be easily abused and do some checking for the follower, since it might be control by 1 people. I could easily create 50 accounts and follow up each other and follow you to win the 0.05 BTC lottery

That is a good point. So let me lay down the fine print. To participate in the lottery:

* You need to be one of the first 100 followers of @fastbets.
* You need to have at least 50 followers.

Now the rules fit it more appropriately but do aware that people can still easily abuse this, so another way is to check on 100 followers manually and see if it is control by the same people or no

i think restrcit for newbie to enter in that competition so someone can easily cheat you by creating new account.

New account or newbie doesnt matter in this giveaway since this giveaways is using a twitter account and you do not need to post here using bitcointalk account to join it , you just need to follow with your twitter handle

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FastSlots (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:49:36 AM

That is a good point. So let me lay down the fine print. To participate in the lottery:

Now the rules fit it more appropriately but do aware that people can still easily abuse this, so another way is to check on 100 followers manually and see if it is control by the same people or no

i think restrcit for newbie to enter in that competition so someone can easily cheat you by creating new account.

New account or newbie doesnt matter in this giveaway since this giveaways is using a twitter account and you do not need to post here using bitcointalk account to join it , you just need to follow with your twitter handle

Thanks a lot for your input arallmuus and trafficolaa. Have now added an restriction that participants need to have at least 100 tweets. Ultimately I cannot really prevent abuse, but I think it's just not worth it to create 100 accounts with 50 followers and 100 tweets just to get 0.05btc.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:41:03 PM

Thanks a lot for your input arallmuus and trafficolaa. Have now added an restriction that participants need to have at least 100 tweets. Ultimately I cannot really prevent abuse, but I think it's just not worth it to create 100 accounts with 50 followers and 100 tweets just to get 0.05btc.
This is nice amount 0.05BTC.Should I let my bitcoin address too here or there on twitter ? I think same there should be some restrictions to prevent  abuse like twitter account must not be fresh created something like this.
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:45:00 PM

This is nice amount 0.05BTC.Should I let my bitcoin address too here or there on twitter ? I think same there should be some restrictions to prevent  abuse like twitter account must not be fresh created something like this.

Hi newcripto, you don't have to give me your address. Just follow me at @fastbets and you will automatically enter the lottery. I will get in touch in case you win to give you your 0.05btc :-)

We actually have a few restrictions in place to prevent abuse. To enter the competition you must have at least 50 followers and you must have at least 100 tweets. Other than that anybody can enter for free :-)
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:43:19 PM

Hi guys, just a quick update on the Twitter lottery. I now have 24 followers, not bad for just one day in my clock. I have not advertised this campaign on Twitter at all yet, cause I'd like the prize to go to someone for this forum. So go ahead and follow me at @FastBets to qualify for the 0.05 btc :-)

(For everybody who is wondering what is going on: We are hosting a competition where one of our first 100 followers on Twitter will win 0.05 btc)
Marcy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:15:03 AM

i was follow your twitter @fastbets Cheesy
and i like your new name "fastbets"
when you hold voting for fastslots's new name
i suggest fastbets to replace it Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1010532.msg10968138#msg10968138
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1401

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 05:02:46 AM

No problem about this. Some issue about the lottery will start after there is 100 twitter handle. By what you meant as 100 twitter handle does it means the first 100 followers that followed you or the 100 twitter account that followed and eligible to enter the lottery?

The first 100 followers that followed you may not be eligible for the lottery since you put up restriction of minimum 100 tweets and 50 followers , including mine  Tongue . Better thing to do is to check out the first 100 followers manually so that you can know the actual number of twitter account that pass the rules to be eligible for the lottery. This could make up an extra slot for people to join the lottery

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:29:16 AM

No problem about this. Some issue about the lottery will start after there is 100 twitter handle. By what you meant as 100 twitter handle does it means the first 100 followers that followed you or the 100 twitter account that followed and eligible to enter the lottery?

The first 100 followers that followed you may not be eligible for the lottery since you put up restriction of minimum 100 tweets and 50 followers , including mine  Tongue . Better thing to do is to check out the first 100 followers manually so that you can know the actual number of twitter account that pass the rules to be eligible for the lottery. This could make up an extra slot for people to join the lottery
Admin can resolve this by making a statement that first 100 eligible people will qualify for lottery.This will automatically discourage the cheaters and will be easy to handle all the participants.
scat

Activity: 350

Scat The Billionaire

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:06:14 AM

almost eight months and you still didnt have 100 followers , this thread had 608 replies ,
at least 100 of them have twitter account to follow you but in this not happened Cheesy . goodluck op , soon i'll following you on twitter

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BTCBuyAndSell

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:34:53 AM

almost eight months and you still didnt have 100 followers , this thread had 608 replies ,
at least 100 of them have twitter account to follow you but in this not happened Cheesy . goodluck op , soon i'll following you on twitter

maybe it is just a new twitter account. Have you think of that?
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:21:03 PM

The first 100 followers that followed you may not be eligible for the lottery since you put up restriction of minimum 100 tweets and 50 followers , including mine  Tongue . Better thing to do is to check out the first 100 followers manually so that you can know the actual number of twitter account that pass the rules to be eligible for the lottery. This could make up an extra slot for people to join the lottery
Admin can resolve this by making a statement that first 100 eligible people will qualify for lottery.This will automatically discourage the cheaters and will be easy to handle all the participants.

That's why I love this forum: You people are so smart so I don't have to be :-) arallmuus, that is a very valid point, as stated the competition does not make sense. boopy265420, you presented the perfect solution to that problem. Will change to the "first 100 eligible people". Thanks guys.

maybe it is just a new twitter account. Have you think of that?

BTCBuyAndSell you are absolutely right. Before we renamed from FastSlots into FastBets, I used the twitter handle @FastSlots which currently has 383 followers. I am now asking people to follow my new twitter handle @FastBets where I have gained 31 followers in 1.5 days. That's probably not awesome for a marketing guru, but I'm actually pretty happy about it :-)

For everybody just jumping in: Follow me on Twitter @FastBets and you'll get the chance to win 0.05btc!

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 6473

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 12:43:25 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 08:03:59 AM by knightdk

Nice contest !!
I am followed @FastBets already  Wink

Your website is look really cool keep moving up!!

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:45:16 PM

done follow it Cheesy
my username: @FeryJhie_ID
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:48:45 PM

done follow it Cheesy
my username: @FeryJhie_ID

Nice contest !!
I am followed @FastBets already  Wink

Awesome guys! And thanks for the retweet feryjhie, just followed you back.

I do not follow back automatically but if you leave a note here that you are from the forum I will follow you...
mizna

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:14:50 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 02:49:44 AM by mizna

congratulation for new name
by the way i was follow your twitter, my twitter @meandbitcoin
good promotion i think, good luck with new name Wink

FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:16:59 PM

congratulation for new name
by the way i was follow your twitter, my twitter @miznaakh
good promotion i think, good luck with new name Wink

Thank mizna, just followed you back :-)
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:35:24 PM

i followed you. got 1.9k followers.

trying to find total bet# and wagerd from site, may add it to my site
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 02:41:35 PM

Followed there with @irfanpak10

Followers 2696

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
FastSlots (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:12:42 PM

Followed there with @irfanpak10

Followers 2696

Awesome irfan, just followed you back :-)

i followed you. got 1.9k followers.

trying to find total bet# and wagerd from site, may add it to my site

Thanks mate. Not sure about your twitter handle, just let me know and I'll follow back.

Thanks a lot for offering to add me to http://cryptobettingindex.com (nice site by the way). Will crunch some numbers as soon as I get to it and will let you know.
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:52:52 PM

https://twitter.com/CryptoBetting

thanks for the comment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: