Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: China will become Super Power ?  (Read 14700 times)
minnerETN

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

hi .. .Roll Eyes

China will become super power in few years !! sure

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

but they are working on them too they will manufacture them too .. !!

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.
In the future, China can completely become a superpower in the world. Maybe China will take the number one spot. Maybe they are the most populous country in the world. So their economy and war are number one

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frustrated

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

Now china is a super power. No countries can even stop them in creating huge structures in the south china sea. I think no other countries can touch china. There are making their military one of the most advance and strong force.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

The biggest problem, human resources in China is still inferior to America. Chinese obsession still requires a long process. China's biggest dream is to be a competitor to the United States. With a large population of China building remarkable economic power.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

hi .. .Roll Eyes

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.

China now a days is suing internet sites like facebook and twitter because of banning ads that is related to cryptocurrency and they team up with russia and korea so if they win the battle in court then the price of bitcoins will seriously increase in just a few months.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

The Chinese trade war and the USA will surely determine who the super power really is, but with the world's largest potential and population then china's chances to beat the USA is bigger, but I hope it does not affect the development of cryptocurrency.
celcoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:16:51 AM

I concur. They are swinging everything to their own item. Nearly everything is made in China. Greater part of plastic are made in china. Indeed, even our advanced mobile phone is produced or gathered in China. They are transforming into a nation who can get by individually and it might be an issue time before they turn into a super power nation. It's fortunate they're not into war like North Korea.
fritzbird

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

I think for the past 3 to 5 years China has indeed established that position, In the business side and in military strength.
 I think it will continue to grow more powerful, the population alone signifies strength and their resources are also very
abundant. I think China was always destined to be powerful, back in the old days they were one and this turn of the
century it's the re-emergence of China.
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

Although the Chinese government keep advocating the prospect that China will not be a hegemony, the fact is China will overtake America within 20 years.
We’ve already seen the beginning of the turning point of technological innovation: China produces more AI-related research papers and IP’s than America per year recently. 10 years ago we rarely see Chinese company publish in international conferences or transactions. In 2016, a Chinese startup named SenseTime produced 23 papers at the top computer vision conference: CVPR.Of course China lags behind America in industrial sectors of longer histories such as chemical industry or IC industry. That’s pretty much because those sectors are not the most lucrative for job seekers in the job market. For those high-paid jobs related to internet, Fintech, big data and AI , China is doing an excellent job. China will definitely lead the next wave of innovation in the world.The real problem of China is this: Do people respect personal values ? This is actually a severe problem in Chinese society and companies. I’ve heard many many times of the so-called “wolf culture” at my workplaces. This disgusting management doctrine was originated in manufacturing companies like Huawei and Haier, and later was imported into Baidu (shame). “Wolf culture” means colleagues should work as a wolf pack. It emphasizes hard-work and team-work and basically ignores humanity and personal values. It’s a pity that when nearly the entire western world has realized that free and enjoyable work environment is better for innovation, China still resorts to military and manufacturing sectors for management ideas in high-tech companies.China has already solved the poverty issue, but it still takes time for it to solve its spiritual issue. A super power in the world is not just the technological or economic leader. It’s also the spiritual and cultural leader. It’s going to take another two decades before it becomes the real super power.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:36:58 AM

China is certainly a strong country but it is also a communist country plus recently they changed the constitution for their leader and this worries me a little.
China has been working since very long time to become super power. But US don’t let them take their place. For now, international market is just being saturated with Chinese products. And wherever you will see the digitization, china have been supporting that. So the next technological world just for china. Soon they will be replacing the US and become the super power.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

As far as I know, China has a great ambition, and they will do anything to achieve it. Currently btc is also located in large quantities here. can China will manipulate the market?
symbian

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:35:52 AM

I concur. they're swinging everything to their own item. Nearly everything is created in China. larger a part of plastic area unit created in china. Indeed, even our advanced portable is created or gathered in China. they're reworking into a nation World Health Organization will get by severally and it would be a difficulty time before they change into a brilliant power nation. It's lucky they don't seem to be into war like North Korea.
uberua

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:27:50 AM

hi .. .Roll Eyes

China is the world's largest manufacturing economy and exporter of goods. China is also the world's fastest-growing consumer market. China is the largest trading nation in the world and plays a prominent role in international trade...
It's all about China Wink
So, I think there is no doubt that China is already a superpower
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:33:21 AM

China's economy can easily outpace the United States, but everyone still has a long way to go.

The development of military power in recent years is obvious to all, but it cannot be blindly optimistic, because the disparity between the first and the second is there.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

I concur. they're swinging everything to their own item. Nearly everything is created in China. larger a part of plastic area unit created in china. Indeed, even our advanced portable is created or gathered in China. they're reworking into a nation World Health Organization will get by severally and it would be a difficulty time before they change into a brilliant power nation. It's lucky they don't seem to be into war like North Korea.

China has advantages in terms of the quantity of business models and economies that are very affordable compared to European and American products, a few years ago we saw many facts if they almost mastered the mining crypto and many globally applicable ICO, Their current attitude from the government is indeed visible chaotic, but I think they will be at the forefront of crypto regulation for the next few years.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:31:58 AM

Well done, the Chinese. Many countries and their peoples would have much to learn from them
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:36:58 AM

hi .. .Roll Eyes

I think china peg their currency because they want their goods have lower price compare dollar. Export in china rising because their currency policy and thats make world flooding with china goods. Its makes china have biggest reserve in the world
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

The Trumpet forecasts that China will continue to grow as a formidable power, combining. China is still trying to achieve its dream to become a world superpower.

I will say ... No. There are two factors that can lead a nation to become a superpower that is economic power and military power with a global presence. For any nation to become a superpower, its military must be the best in the world. The Chinese state has now become an economic giant indoors but to become a superpower, it needs military power with a global presence. So if China wants to be the next superpower it must project an unmatched military power with a global presence and its currency has become a global denomination for international trade.
maitexisi

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:16:15 AM

hi .. .Roll Eyes

China is already a superpower, with a large population, strong economic power and a good development of their cryptocurrency, the most representative of which is NEO.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:47:09 AM

Buy Bitcoin, worry not about absurd countries and their even more absurd fiats.

China has wealth in the hands of the next generation that is a real plus for them.  They also have a very poor and very large population to deal with.  The wealth gap is likely unsustainable and the people are likely to dissent more and more from the government as they try to control everyone.  China is playing to political game all over the world pretty well but they have real problems at home that will need to be addressed that's for sure.

i preffer to look at Russia. cause we all know that china was only strong in man power but in nuclear they can killed or destroy by north Korea. just sayin. I dont hate china but a small country like North Korea can destroy the whole country of china. they call it sleeping giant but im sure that giant can killed by nuclear. so my eyes are looking forward at Russia.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:55:26 AM

hi .. .Roll Eyes

China is already a superpower, with a large population, strong economic power and a good development of their cryptocurrency, the most representative of which is NEO.
Actually, they are 25% of the total of the worlds population that is why they can easily over power the world, they have the power to do everything since we are surrounded by Chinese people and their mindset is to always win and to have a business that will operate around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: