Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:17:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware! Skycoinlab Cheats its Affiliates  (Read 2837 times)
btcmasters (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:22:22 AM

Dear Friends,
                 I run a website called bitcoinbenz.com, where i promote my affiliate links by way of reviewing and blog posting on various issues. I wrote a review on Skycoinlab cloud mining service in my blog and got it ranked in the first page of Google. I use a affiliate link clocking plugin to cloak my links. On august 15 I was notified by site that one of my sign ups earned me a commission of around $50. Please check the snap below. These are the automated emails i received from Skycoinlab in my yahoomail.
http://s11.postimg.org/837dqvr5f/bit.png
I have underlined the commission earned in red. I instantly checked my skycoinlab account and i saw the commissions but it was not available for GH/s purchase. I waited for few days, yet it was still not transferred to my commission balance. Finally, i submitted a ticker. The admin replied and asked my user name. I provided the same but received no response. Again i submitted another ticket to which the admin replied that i have earned no commission and that it was fake. They removed the commission figure from my dashboard. They replied that it was mistake on their part to award me the commission. Check the snap of support ticket below.
http://s10.postimg.org/rue9bfwex/skycheat.png
Skycoinlab gives only 5% commission, which can only be used to purchase a contract from their sit. I have referred a customer, who purchased more than $1000 of contracts but the mean site owner does not want to give me my legitimate commission.  I have eared commission from sites like PB Mining and Cex.io without having any issue.
I am posting this thread to warn you the fraudulent affiliate program that Skycoinlab runs. My review about Skycoinlab is still available in my website. You can check for your perusal. I will delete the post after a week.
Thank You
BTCMasters

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skycoinlab

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

Experienced and succesful Bitcoinist

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:56:26 AM

Dear btcmasters,

As we have explained in the support center, your refs did try to make a payment of $1000 using his debit card. The debit card payment was cancelled after being approved.

In this case, we were obliged to close that account of your referral and delete all commissions caused by that payment.

Thank you
Skycoinlab support
btcmasters (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:17:52 AM

You never explained that in suppport ticket. Had the purchase been cancelled, you should have notified me either automaticall or manually. You are now cooking up story to fool the bitcoin community here. It is my mission to expose a scam site like Skycoinlab. You guys say you  operate from USA but my research says that you are not located in US.  I will come with more proofs to prove you guys are big scam.
skycoinlab

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:28:16 PM

Dear ,
We never said that we are from USA, we said that we are operating from Canada.

You can check our incorporation detail here :

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpSrch.html

Please  look for skycoinlab.

Corporation Number: 895044-0
Business Number: 842120180RC0001

As we have explained, your ref did abuse our debit card system.

Thank you

Skycoinlab support
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:17:08 PM

It is possible that the buyer did cancel the purchases. In one niche I have websites that direct to a reoccuring monthly billing for a service and there are large amounts of reversed transactions. It's good to put this information out there though as it keeps a company honest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
skycoinlab

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:24:21 PM

It is possible that the buyer did cancel the purchases. In one niche I have websites that direct to a reoccuring monthly billing for a service and there are large amounts of reversed transactions. It's good to put this information out there though as it keeps a company honest.
We totally agree Smiley , we did explain all what happen in the support system .
btcmasters (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:26:37 AM

If that could be the reason, they should have notified me either automatically or manually when the referrer cancelled his/her contract. I have been in affiliate marketing industry for almost half decade and it is general practice.
Okay! Lets assume the referrer cancelled the purchase. Let me show the evidence how Skycoinlab cheated me once again with same excuse. Check the following snap
http://s25.postimg.org/cvn917ltr/skycheat_2.png
These are the commissions i got in September 13. It is around $42 dollars. I converted them into BTC, which came into .085 BTC and sent a request for withdrawal. After few hours i received their reply informing me that withdrawal is cancelled and that i should open a support ticket. I was shocked to find that my skycoinlab account is blocked. Anyway i submitted a support ticket.
Instead of clarifying me they accused me attempting to hack in collusion with my referred customers. I was completely perplexed reading their reply. Here is snap of their reply.
http://s25.postimg.org/s2bob45dr/skyc.png
Notice the unfair accusation they leveled, which they subsequently retracted and restored my account. Also notice their reply. They say that my second referral has purchased worth US $2000. Right? If commission is 5%, then my commission comes to $100. They have not notified this to me. All that i got is notifications for $42 worth of commission. Anyway they did not pay me and cancelled my withdrawal.
http://s25.postimg.org/dyft2py67/comm.png
Is it again a coincidence or something fishy here? I am living it to bitcointalk community to judge.
Thanks.
btcmasters (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:58:17 AM

Dear ,
We never said that we are from USA, we said that we are operating from Canada.

You can check our incorporation detail here :

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpSrch.html

Please  look for skycoinlab.

Corporation Number: 895044-0
Business Number: 842120180RC0001

As we have explained, your ref did abuse our debit card system.

Thank you

Skycoinlab support
Do you know your own ToS?
As per your ToS, purchase of contract is final and non-refundable. Do you want me to show you evidence?
Okay it is here Wink
http://s25.postimg.org/9z0okawxr/policy.png
Now tell you site is a scam or not?
Why your whois information is different than the one mentioned here? I already checked your so called head office in Canada in Google street view. Everything smell fishy Shocked
skycoinlab

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:25:07 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 02:42:23 PM by skycoinlab

Yes, all purchase are NON REFUNDABLE, but we are not responsible of those refunds.

The payment gateway when used to pay using a debit card, allow members to do a charge back.

We did proof our legal identity and no way to keep telling non sense information.

NO WAY TO GIVE YOU FAKE COMMISSIONS AND YOUR REFS WHO DID THIS ACCOUNTS ARE ALREADY TERMINATED.

Please use some logic, why we will want to lose an affiliate who did bring us an $2000 investors for a commission of 5% ?!!!

NOT POSTING THE FULL DISCUSSION ON THE SUPPORT TICKET SYSTEM MAKE YOU QUESTIONNABLE! we have released your account after investigating and knowing that you have nothing to do with this cheaters and this was our reply minutes after suspending your account.

"Dear kalpana,

We have released your account after verification, please know that your refs did abuse of our debit card system twice.

Thank you"
btcmasters (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:37:14 AM

Yes, all purchase are NON REFUNDABLE, but we are not responsible of those refunds.

The payment gateway when used to pay using a debit card, allow members to do a charge back.

We did proof our legal identity and no way to keep telling non sense information.

NO WAY TO GIVE YOU FAKE COMMISSIONS AND YOUR REFS WHO DID THIS ACCOUNTS ARE ALREADY TERMINATED.

Please use some logic, why we will want to lose an affiliate who did bring us an $2000 investors for a commission of 5% ?!!!

NOT POSTING THE FULL DISCUSSION ON THE SUPPORT TICKET SYSTEM MAKE YOU QUESTIONNABLE! we have released your account after investigating and knowing that you have nothing to do with this cheaters and this was our reply minutes after suspending your account.

"Dear kalpana,

We have released your account after verification, please know that your refs did abuse of our debit card system twice.

Thank you"

Ahhh!!! Is that it?
When I opened first support ticket, the support team did not even bother to resolve it. And you want me to discuss there?
Without proper evidence and investigation, they labelled me as hacker.
Why my referred customers will charge back? They wont get anything doing that. What you sell is contracts and not Bitcoins. How it is going to benefit them? If they are looking for financial information about your company, why shall they risk thousand worth of dollars? They could have gotten it by just buying a couple of GH/s.
If my referrals have cancelled their contracts, why did not your site inform me the same? The second referral has purchased $2000 worth of contract. At 5% rate, my commission comes to $100. You did not even notify me that. All that i got notification for $42 worth of commission.
Anyway your site cheated me not once but twice. I will definitely smear the web with the cheating story.
Thanks.
skycoinlab

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:28:44 PM

we did show you evidence when you are speaking about lies. ask your refs to make sure.

We have informed you when you have contacted our support, you get commission only on purchased contracts so why you should get that $100 if he have not used all of that.

If you want to lie you will have limitless lies but if you are looking for truth that was explained.

If you don't want to keep your account, feel free to ask us to delete it.

You can contact our live chat support during the business Hours in Canada 7 AM to 5 PM OR call our phone number.
btcmasters (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:26:13 AM

we did show you evidence when you are speaking about lies. ask your refs to make sure.

We have informed you when you have contacted our support, you get commission only on purchased contracts so why you should get that $100 if he have not used all of that.

If you want to lie you will have limitless lies but if you are looking for truth that was explained.

If you don't want to keep your account, feel free to ask us to delete it.

You can contact our live chat support during the business Hours in Canada 7 AM to 5 PM OR call our phone number.
Don't blabber!!!
You have not refuted my allegations. Like every other scam site, your site will sink soon.
I challenge you to produce snaps of cancelled orders. Also show the snaps to Bitcointalk community when did you intimated me $100 of commission.
What do you think? Am i dying to remain affiliate of your scam site? delete that account, i dont care. I have removed all the links of ur scam site from my website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: