Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I know how to bring world peace without destroying the world  (Read 4550 times)
omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:46:14 AM

A couple weeks ago I prayed to god for a girl because it was a long fucking time since I've been laid before that (2012) and a week or two later this chick at subway invited me to sleep at her house.  It's been a couple month's now she named my dick greatness (for a reason).  She let me tattoo my dicks name on her hip and it was my first tattoo.  Now I am chilling with these 40 year old chicks and Michele (the older hippy chick) is calling me jesus and I haven't told them I am.

The truth is unfolding.  This is your chance.

Good to see you've.got your priorities straight jesus. Could've prayed for anything, and the best you could was some old worn out poon. Why didn't you pray for money so you don't have to beg strangers on the internet? Selfish as always.

Good one lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 07:13:37 AM

I need money to buy land where I can live sustainably at the cost of 9000 dollars, plus a few thousand for the chickens, pyramid greenhouses and other ventures, including hoverbikes, which 
I have found understanding to produce with the use of sacred geometry.

With that said, to ensure the terms of the loan, I own about $8000 of property, including the following:

ZX6R         $2700
Strat         $1250
DSL100H      $900
1960A      $900
Roland VT-3   $200
Rode NT1-A      $220
Zoom G3X      $200
Samson speakers   $150
AudioEngine      $200
Roland GR-55   $700
Computer      $1000
Monitor      $200

There is a great down payment on your property and you'll be able to get a loan for the rest no problem.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:46:57 PM

Guarantee this hippy bird gets pregnant. Dank will get a lovely free house courtesy of the state. He can then sit back with a big fat bag of weed, and smile, thinking about the tax paying suckers supporting him, and plan the rest of his retirement.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:04:39 PM

dank is going to be rich! He's copying Sun Myung Moon of the Unification Church. Too bad for dank. If he had been sincere about his religious beliefs, he might have had a chance. As it is, the Devil's got him.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 03:06:03 PM

dank is going to be rich! He's copying Sun Myung Moon of the Unification Church. Too bad for dank. If he had been sincere about his religious beliefs, he might have had a chance. As it is, the Devil's got him.

Smiley

What does the devil have?  Dank's soul belongs to squall.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:10:33 PM

Smiley

What does the devil have?  Dank's soul belongs to squall.

Are you serious  Grin ? Squall have the Dank's soul  Cheesy  ??
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:27:02 PM

A couple weeks ago I prayed to god for a girl because it was a long fucking time since I've been laid before that (2012) and a week or two later this chick at subway invited me to sleep at her house.  It's been a couple month's now she named my dick greatness (for a reason).  She let me tattoo my dicks name on her hip and it was my first tattoo.  Now I am chilling with these 40 year old chicks and Michele (the older hippy chick) is calling me jesus and I haven't told them I am.

Good to see you've.got your priorities straight jesus. Could've prayed for anything, and the best you could was some old worn out poon. Why didn't you pray for money so you don't have to beg strangers on the internet? Selfish as always.

I want to live before becoming a light being, you should try it sometime.  If you intake more positive energy than you output negative, your karma will increase and you will gain more control and peace over your life progressively.

That is the answer to life. E=MC^2

Energy is more powerful than matter at an exponential rate, hence the square root of matter.  This is why love, energy, sets you free, and matter, negativity/ego kills you.  It's about balance.

This is why we have different dimensions.

Einstein was a genius.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 04:32:18 PM

That is the answer to life. E=MC^2

Energy is more powerful than matter at an exponential rate, hence the square root of matter.  This is why love, energy, sets you free, and matter, negativity/ego kills you.  It's about balance.

Uh, dank, E = MC^2 is just the concept that mass is a measure of the energy in an object, i.e. if I add energy to it it gains mass. It's nothing about your shit about how love sets you free and negativity kills you.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 04:35:52 PM

And I thought the answer was 42.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:55:40 PM

After reading pointing dank being a scammer, I clicked on the trust.

seriously bro 52 BTC holy fuck...   Shocked Thats some next level scamming..
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 04:58:21 PM

After reading pointing dank being a scammer, I clicked on the trust.

seriously bro 52 BTC holy fuck...   Shocked Thats some next level scamming..

52 BTC wasn't worth as much back when it happened. Still, a sizeable amount of cash.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:03:09 PM

Not another one of these threads.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:28:05 PM

But I don't have the resources to do it.  I need money for land to construct a farm, a pyramid, a couple music festivals and basic living expenses.
But you do have the resources to do it. A pair of hands to earn the money. Maybe if pulled your thumb out your arse, your dream may come true.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:04:51 PM

But I don't have the resources to do it.  I need money for land to construct a farm, a pyramid, a couple music festivals and basic living expenses.
But you do have the resources to do it. A pair of hands to earn the money. Maybe if pulled your thumb out your arse, your dream may come true.

Well said Smiley
Many people have many ideas but just a few is willing to work, and invest some time and effort in order to accomplish their ideas.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
laverre

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:39:53 AM

Tits with timestamp or gtfo.
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:40:38 PM

Right now I am typing on a 50 dollar phone because I am homeless because my parents are completely possessed by satan (fear/negativity) fed by my father's alcoholic induced psychosis and a demonic attack they unknowingly encountered where I was raised.  I know this I was attacked in person by the demonic being and I have willed myself to overcome   the demonic attack by the power of my soul.

You could always like "bond" with your parents.  I mean join your father for a drink or something

i am here.
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:57:23 PM

I did this because I am the second coming of jesus.

Why would you say this if you understand the nature of reality? You are doing exactly what David Icke's ego did some 20 years ago. You have developed a spiritualized ego. The ego has simply redefined itself as not-ego.

You also have an incomplete understanding of karma and causality.

So I am laying here on my motorcycle with the beat vision I have ever encountered in my life because I have experienced my fifth singularity today.

By singularity do you mean synchronicity?

So, I am asking any one of you for money.  Any amount, any interest, whatever.

So usury is OK for Jesus 2.0?

So, if you want to be the next 'richest' man in the world, I would implore you to listen with an open mind.

Decrying the yoke of money and greed on the one hand and appealing to the same on the other hand... is that would Jesus would do?

I need money to buy land where I can live sustainably at the cost of 9000 dollars, plus a few thousand for the chickens, pyramid greenhouses and other ventures

Hmm, so IT'S OVER 9000??

including hoverbikes, which I have found understanding to produce with the use of sacred geometry.

Yeah, that sounds like easy.

So, if you are interested in partaking a position in the new world order (of love, not greed) then it would behoove you to open your mind, let go of your doubt, greed, ego and listen to what I have to say.

I would humbly suggest the same to you.

I have found the answers from within the Akashic records.  Last night I flew around the world with my body through mediation to asia so I haven't a smidgnt of doubt holding my back.  The word is awakening, if you want to help save the world, this is your chance, if not, carry on.

There are no Akashic "records" to find answers "within", because everything exists here and now. Akasha essentially means consciousness. The AMs describe methods by which one can access nonlocal information, which has been interpreted (by the Theosophists et al) using labels/definitions based on a linear spacetime understanding.

And I already know demonically possessed people such as vod will ridicule what they don't understand.  Please ignore these people, they do the best they can with the information presented to them.  Some people are farther the evolutionary curve than others.  We all meet in the end.

Do you call everyone who disagrees with you "demonically possessed", or just this person?

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:03:58 PM

dank, do you have any tattoos?  Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:40:28 AM

Right now I am typing on a 50 dollar phone because I am homeless because my parents are completely possessed by satan (fear/negativity) fed by my father's alcoholic induced psychosis and a demonic attack they unknowingly encountered where I was raised.  I know this I was attacked in person by the demonic being and I have willed myself to overcome   the demonic attack by the power of my soul.

You could always like "bond" with your parents.  I mean join your father for a drink or something

All you're doing is taking my beliefs and adding your ego's perception to them, as if they are not one.

We're all jesus.  I'm just going to throw a music festival to ascend earth into the fifth dimension, call me what you wish, dank is fine.

I understand how to create much more than simply hoverbikes.  I can have you flying to the stars and more.  I am in the process of ascending myself to the next dimension, before the music festival.

It's extremely simple once you see the energy behind it.  In fact you'll laugh once you truly see how simple it is.

I'm not even using psychedelics to do so, just will power.

And no, I won't make you financially rich, I will give you what you need but this is not a financial endeavour.  You will become spiritually rich.  Once you ascend, your need for money is gone.  You'll still exist on this dimension but you will also consciously exist in the dream world, dreams become heaven.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:43:59 AM

And no I do not have any tattoos yet.  Before the music festival probably.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: