Trivelius - 0 (0%)
iawgoM - 5 (10.6%)
mymenace - 2 (4.3%)
emailtooaj - 1 (2.1%)
kussaka - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VTX] VorteX Official Logo Contest - 6,000 VTX Bounty  (Read 7149 times)
unlock.mk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:47:36 AM

If there is a pool, than no voting on the thread! Newbie accounts are not allowed to vote, but here in your thread they can vote with simple post ?

I just noticed that you added few more votes!
I if you are intend to add votes to match your personal taste, then why don't u make a logo contest without voting ?
Just say, "i will decide who will be the winner". Not like this!

I could post a logo, and gather all mu bct friends to vote here, and for sure i will got more than 50 votes.

This voting for a logo was totally not fair and it was not transparent.
And that is not the WAY to resurrect a coin!
So according to this logo contest, i am reflecting your way of making things to the future development of the Vortex, and my prediction is DEATH.
Sorry.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danonthehill (OP)

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:46:53 AM

Nice try.  I did not manually add any votes.   It is true the vote was close between Logocreator (one of your other accounts) and Cortex7.    I am sorry that you did not win, but unfortunately there can only be one winner.    Last night when I went to sleep, there were equal votes, this morning Cortex7 was 2 votes in the lead, none of the additional votes in the thread needed to be added. It is not possible for the moderator of the thread to add votes to a poll.   No votes were added manually but its hilarious that you would make your attack with a different account, so I guess we should remove at least 1 vote from your score for that alone.

BTW on the first day Cortex7 was 5 votes in the lead when 6 votes were added for your design within a 15 minute period, and the same day you tried to put pressure on me to close the contest.  Furthermore, you have messaged me directly to vote for your entry on the Voot design contest, which I did as a favor to you without even looking at the design.  Is that the way you try to win contests, by manipulating the vote?  Is this professional behavior, from someone who is running a business designing coin logos?

Thanks for point me, i already submitted a few, waiting choice to be made, or voting... i hope that my design will win.

btw
Vote for my VOOT logo here , to get some coins, thanks

Select Post 5

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=779421.0

The bounty did not come from the dev and was donated by three community members, the vote was done as a community building exercise, and it is unfortunate that you have taken to underhand tactics during the competition, and attempted to slander me personally because another design was voted in and now you are personally fudding the coin.  Good to see your true colors.
andresm

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:33:39 PM

Nice try.  I did not manually add any votes.   It is true the vote was close between Logocreator (one of your other accounts) and Cortex7.    I am sorry that you did not win, but unfortunately there can only be one winner.    Last night when I went to sleep, there were equal votes, this morning Cortex7 was 2 votes in the lead, none of the additional votes in the thread needed to be added. It is not possible for the moderator of the thread to add votes to a poll.   No votes were added manually but its hilarious that you would make your attack with a different account, so I guess we should remove at least 1 vote from your score for that alone.

BTW on the first day Cortex7 was 5 votes in the lead when 6 votes were added for your design within a 15 minute period, and the same day you tried to put pressure on me to close the contest.  Furthermore, you have messaged me directly to vote for your entry on the Voot design contest, which I did as a favor to you without even looking at the design.  Is that the way you try to win contests, by manipulating the vote?  Is this professional behavior, from someone who is running a business designing coin logos?

Thanks for point me, i already submitted a few, waiting choice to be made, or voting... i hope that my design will win.

btw

Select Post 5

The bounty did not come from the dev and was donated by three community members, the vote was done as a community building exercise, and it is unfortunate that you have taken to underhand tactics during the competition, and attempted to slander me personally because another design was voted in and now you are personally fudding the [Suspicious link removed]d to see your true colors.
Cortex7 clearly had the most professional logo, but which one will be the one you will use for VorteX?
thermost

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:41:51 PM

Well done cortex7, the most professional logo.

danonthehill (OP)

Activity: 710

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:03:54 PM

btw

Select Post 5

The bounty did not come from the dev and was donated by three community members, the vote was done as a community building exercise, and it is unfortunate that you have taken to underhand tactics during the competition, and attempted to slander me personally because another design was voted in and now you are personally fudding the [Suspicious link removed]d to see your true colors.
Cortex7 clearly had the most professional logo, but which one will be the one you will use for VorteX?

Not sure yet.  Will discuss with designer and the dev.
kussaka

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Graphic designer

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:34:51 PM

Congratulations, Cortex7. I'm glad to see professional logo as winner.  Good luck, Danonthehill. Smiley
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:58:48 PM

Thankyou everyone.

And to logocreator: Don't worry dude, I won't be doing every logo comp, it's alot of work for only the chance of a modest coin reward and I am very busy with other stuff. Also I admit to loading 3 votes for myself in the vote ( prolly less than you did Wink )

I agree with you that voting systems are very troubling for artists (those that put alot of work into it) because they will always think vote rigging is happening by other artists and as such will probably rig it themselves, a circle jerk of paranoia if you will.
Sarahiko

Activity: 772

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:25:17 AM

Hahaha Vote Rigging~~ don`t cast a boomerang if you don`t know how to catch it.

The winner has been decided so enough already.
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 09:39:06 AM

Thankyou everyone.

And to logocreator: Don't worry dude, I won't be doing every logo comp, it's alot of work for only the chance of a modest coin reward and I am very busy with other stuff. Also I admit to loading 3 votes for myself in the vote ( prolly less than you did Wink )

I agree with you that voting systems are very troubling for artists (those that put alot of work into it) because they will always think vote rigging is happening by other artists and as such will probably rig it themselves, a circle jerk of paranoia if you will.
Congats to you cortex7, we all know that voting system does not work fair in this forum, that's why also played unfair in this contest, cos i saw that in the beginning you have 5 votes, which can not be possible otherwise. that's why i will avoid contests in the future.

As u will not enter every competition in the future i am not scared, cos your logo is not professional made, and seems that your photoshop or illustrator skills are on the lower level than mine, however that doesnt matter, cos i will avoid those contest too.
Btw, first logo of VVxx coin was ordered with instructions, and i receve 0.11 btc for that.

I just can not stand playning unfair, even i am groze to myself doing that in this fucking world, and all that just to compete....

andresm

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:28:12 PM

Thankyou everyone.

Congats to you cortex7, we all know that voting system does not work fair in this forum, that's why also played unfair in this contest, cos i saw that in the beginning you have 5 votes, which can not be possible otherwise. that's why i will avoid contests in the future.

As u will not enter every competition in the future i am not scared, cos your logo is not professional made, and seems that your photoshop or illustrator skills are on the lower level than mine, however that doesnt matter, cos i will avoid those contest too.
Btw, first logo of VVxx coin was ordered with instructions, and i receve 0.11 btc for that.

I just can not stand playning unfair, even i am groze to myself doing that in this fucking world, and all that just to compete....

Very unprofessional to say you are better
Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 02:09:25 PM

Thankyou everyone.

We need your adress ASAP Cortex to pay you for the bounty. Please post it here once you have one.

Cortex7

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:20:15 PM

OK, my VvXx address is:

VU6owpWUsMen4CdyYMeiJBt9n1pLvHBc6o
andresm

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:26:21 PM

btw

Select Post 5

Not sure yet.  Will discuss with designer and the dev.
Any news about which one will be used?
Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 03:41:44 PM

OK, my VvXx address is:

My part for the bounty (2500) has been sent. Tell me once you get it please.

Cortex7

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:31:08 PM

OK, my VvXx address is:

My part for the bounty (2500) has been sent. Tell me once you get it please.

Received 2500 OK, many thanks Francecrypto. Smiley
Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 10:36:24 AM

The rest of the bounty has been sent by the others, you should have the 6k now. Can you confirm?

Cortex7

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:32:59 PM

The rest of the bounty has been sent by the others, you should have the 6k now. Can you confirm?

confirmed, 6000.90 to be exact  Smiley
Francecrypto

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 05:27:12 PM

Great, i declare this topic closed then, congratulations to the winner and all the participants, your contributions have been very appreciated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: