Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2017, 07:48:18 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: ICO (Initial Cryptocurrency Offering) or IPCO (Initial Public Cryptocurrency Offering)?
ICO
IPCO

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] ICO or IPCO?  (Read 1132 times)
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 1218

@ 🎥 YuTü.Co.in 🎥

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 12:58:13 AM

ICO (Initial Cryptocurrency Offering) or IPCO (Initial Public Cryptocurrency Offering)?

Disclosure: I voted the latter mostly to be able to view the results. I may vote the former to balance the voting, of which I will disclose if I do such using my ÇPL user account.

One neat thing about IPCO is that it can be pronounced Ipco during interviews, whereas ICO would need to be spelled out. I have no other arguments, but look forward to the results and discussion that hopefully pursue.

~Brüno Kučinskas (note the new spelling of my name due to a request from the witness protection agency  Roll Eyes)

Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinProLite

Activity: 84

ÇoinProLite

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 02:16:32 AM

ICO (Initial Cryptocurrency Offering) or IPCO (Initial Public Cryptocurrency Offering)?

Disclosure: I voted the latter mostly to be able to view the results. I may vote the former to balance the voting, of which I will disclose if I do such using my ÇPL user account.

One neat thing about IPCO is that it can be pronounced Ipco during interviews, whereas ICO would need to be spelled out. I have no other arguments, but look forward to the results and discussion that hopefully pursue.

~Brüno Kučinskas (note the new spelling of my name due to a request from the witness protection agency  Roll Eyes)

Disclosure: I just voted the opposite to keep the poll fair.

~Brüno Kučinskas

ÇoinProLite Takes Your Sçhit - Literally!
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:53:32 AM

ive invested in EXCL ico

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.