Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:35:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need a loan have collateral !  (Read 1507 times)
b4basit (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:01:16 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 10:20:35 AM by b4basit

I am need of some money  thats why i am searching here for getting a loan but when i enter some topic like "offering loans (no collateral)" but i am so sad when i saw they didn't give loan without collateral but i have only this member account as collateral(will upgrade to full member within months).

i need .1 btc (if anyone request .09 i will not take that loan)

repay : .11 within 2 weeks
my btc :1KQtiRVB7x8h7R7aLbHTqAzN4YNv5d8GQf
i can get .1 btc buy selling this account but i don't want to sell this account because the true reality is i can earn some btc by this account (signature campaign)

Feel free to give suggestion but if you don't know me don't make a post by saying i am trying to scam.
Sorry for wastage of your time & my bad English......have a good day !

edit: i know i am not rich but my character is not poor like a selfish

donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:03:21 AM

Your account isn't worth .11 BTC as collateral.

b4basit (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:17:09 AM

i don't need that loan who wants 110% collateral ..........

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:20:28 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 12:09:06 PM by s1lverbox

Your account is not worth more than 0.03btc at this stage.

provide better collateral or thane what people giving you.

trust is.important and your account is short on that.
b4basit (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:24:40 AM

Your account is not worth more than 0.3btc at this stage.

i don't understand why my collateral need to be worth .3 btc as i am asking .1 btc if i not pay he or she can easily sell .15 btc after 1 months but i will not give that chance to anyone for sure.

Bitcoins101

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:25:08 AM

i don't need that loan who wants 110% collateral ..........
.11 BTC of value would be 1:1 collateral, not 1.1:1. Collateral is based on repayment amount.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:15:53 PM

i don't understand why my collateral need to be worth .3 btc as i am asking .1 btc if i not pay he or she can easily sell .15 btc after 1 months but i will not give that chance to anyone for sure.

sorry but made mistake.. your account is worth no more than  0.03btc.

collateral must be bigger than loan to cover the interest. that's how this works.
b4basit (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:25:56 PM

collateral must be bigger than loan to cover the interest. that's how this works.

i think u re wrong 100 activity = .1 btc what i known by the forum.

eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:27:17 PM

An account can't be used as collateral because you could claim it had been hacked and retrieve it.
Bitcoins101

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:27:48 PM

Well then you "know wrong".

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:57:58 PM

ohh, well. you know better....good luck with this 98 activity not 100. and activity have nothing to do with price. but what i know....

An account can't be used as collateral because you could claim it had been hacked and retrieve it.

Account can be used a collateral. few steps and you owner off the account..
eid

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:45:08 PM

sorry but made mistake.. your account is worth no more than  0.03btc.

ohh, well. you know better....good luck with this 98 activity not 100. and activity have nothing to do with price. but what i know....

Few more steps and you aren't any more. Lets say I use my account as collateral. You take possession after I default. I then PM Theymos proving the account is mine. Are you sure I won't get it back? I did ask this in Meta but didn't get a confirmed response. Perhaps you know something I don't.

Anyway, if people want to take the risk that's their business.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:47:08 PM

sorry but made mistake.. your account is worth no more than  0.03btc.

Few more steps and you aren't any more. Lets say I use my account as collateral. You take possession after I default. I then PM Theymos proving the account is mine. Are you sure I won't get it back? I did ask this in Meta but didn't get a confirmed response. Perhaps you know something I don't.

Anyway, if people want to take the risk that's their business.

once u default and i have account as insurance you may try to get it back but to get it back u need to prove it's yours. how you going to do if all credentials are changed and I can prove you gave me account as collateral?
eid

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:53:31 AM

once u default and i have account as insurance you may try to get it back but to get it back u need to prove it's yours. how you going to do if all credentials are changed and I can prove you gave me account as collateral?

Before using it as collateral, I would associate a bitcoin address with my account by sending a PM to the account "DefaultTrust", as suggested by Admin. I would then follow the instructions for account retrieval laid out in a sticky in the Meta sub-forum. You would not know I was doing this.

Once I had retrieved my account, you would have to petition Theymos to get it back again. The question is, would he bother? I started a thread about this in Meta, and the consensus seemed to be he has better things to do than sorting out trade disputes (he didn't bother replying to the thread). Of course this doesn't prove anything, but it shows there is considerable doubt.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:48:35 PM

Before using it as collateral, I would associate a bitcoin address with my account by sending a PM to the account "DefaultTrust", as suggested by Admin. I would then follow the instructions for account retrieval laid out in a sticky in the Meta sub-forum. You would not know I was doing this.

Once I had retrieved my account, you would have to petition Theymos to get it back again. The question is, would he bother? I started a thread about this in Meta, and the consensus seemed to be he has better things to do than sorting out trade disputes (he didn't bother replying to the thread). Of course this doesn't prove anything, but it shows there is considerable doubt.

Still, by the time you would consider get this account back you will end up having negative fedback for defaulting me plus i would sell this account easy to get btc back so on my side i have no issue to take is as collateral.
Other serious lenders probably wouldn't mind neither.
b4basit (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:23:56 AM

bump !

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:34:55 AM

bump !

pointless for you to ask for this as no one will lend you that. your account is worth not even close asking amount.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: