Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BIT WALLETS or 1 BITCOIN WALLETS what do you like?  (Read 808 times)
Page1 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:40:43 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 02:01:57 PM by Page1

So I group I'm with is looking at doing the first chartered Bitcoin Bank out of the Cayman Islands

We're thinking about branding a 1 Bitcoin Value Wallet, buyer sends dough to Caymans and we send them a 1 Bitcoin Wallet out of the bank, minimum buy is 1 Bitcoin

Right now it looks like 1 Bitcoin is going to be the minimum wallet until btc is well over 1K again, the group would prefer to do 10 or 100 Bitcoin Wallets

As a Cayman bank the group can take legit bank wires and cc's whatever and since it's Cayman's based it's a hands off country as to most bank regulations

So what do you think is a better brand for 1 Bitcoin Wallets

1 Bit Wallets .com
1 Bitcoin Wallets .com

I like the short version myself

Basically the group thinks the consumer need is EASE and SPEED to get legit bitcoin wallets and also larger fast wallets

So having a bank in Caymans allows the group to do all the traditional banking stuff like wires and whatever, and not worry about what country we're in where pending bitcoin laws may soon start to stall most btc related financial companies, the USA is dead for it since they group btc now into money exchanges and each state would need a timely license to do it in USA so Caymans is the right country

If I remember right we have 1 Bitcoin Bank for the project too

So a bitcoin bank with it's own bit wallet

A consumer that doesn't have btc yet can just send a simple wire and within an hour have their own bitcoin wallet to use

Try to do that with bitpay or the other so-called btc processors

It takes days over for anything over 100 bucks

Btc has to get a legit chartered bank going soon and I joined the group due to the prospectus I saw

Cayman's bypasses all the USA based bs on money exchanges

A real bank can take wires all day and CC's

Basically a wire gets an anonymous old swiss style bank account CC's would have to be with a ton of documents to know who is trying to scam you out of btc for worthless CC bangs

I myself think only wires should be used but some in the group think you must have CC's to do it

I think right now the problem I see with btc is the average person gets interested and they see how hard it is to get wallets with any real dough in them without waiting days

So to me that's the whole reason I think they may be able to do this in a nice sized way

So what do you like

1 Bit Wallets .com or 1 Bitcoin Wallets .com
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:35:42 PM

bitwallet sounds cooler, more marketeable
bitcoin wallet sounds more serious and profesional

thought call.
JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:29:50 PM

bitwallet sounds cooler, more marketeable
bitcoin wallet sounds more serious and profesional

thought call.

I have to agree. Bitwallet does sound pretty good, but if I have to choose between the two choices given by the OP, I like 1 Bit Wallets.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: