Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin see $200  (Read 5555 times)
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:14:40 PM

Funny trolls.

Quick panic sell all your coins, I'll buy them from you weak hands.

We'll see in a couple years who will come out on top.
Don't forget to wipe your tears once your family goes bankrupt, because daddy decided to invest in internet's play money.

"Weak hands" - delusional bulls and bag holders.

Haha funny guy, my family doesn't own any BTC but are interested in them tho.

If you think I will go bankrupt because I deposited all my life savings in BTC you are stupid sir, I have a decent amount of coins but I know how to diversify my portfolio.

If you need to panic sell some coins send me a PM and I'll buy em of your shaking weak hands Smiley
Stop using the phrase "weak hands".

Your hands are weak if they are too weak to sell, when it's obvious you are a deluded bag holder who does not understand the markets.

Adding a smiley in your text only confirms how desperate you are to show that it does not affect you.

"It's ok, I'm fine, I'm fine, just a dip..." yeah right, keep calling out meme phrases and hoping you haven't made a SUPER DUMB mistake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 02:17:38 PM

Funny trolls.

Don't forget to wipe your tears once your family goes bankrupt, because daddy decided to invest in internet's play money.

If you think I will go bankrupt because I deposited all my life savings in BTC you are stupid sir, I have a decent amount of coins but I know how to diversify my portfolio.

If you need to panic sell some coins send me a PM and I'll buy em of your shaking weak hands Smiley

Your hands are weak if they are too weak to sell, when it's obvious you are a deluded bag holder who does not understand the markets.

Adding a smiley in your text only confirms how desperate you are to show that it does not affect you.

"It's ok, I'm fine, I'm fine, just a dip..." yeah right, keep calling out meme phrases and hoping you haven't made a SUPER DUMB mistake.

Whatever dude, I've bought almost 10 BTC in the last week and will buy increasingly more at lower prices.

I'm knowing I haven't made a SUPER DUMB mistake long-term.

See you in a couple years.
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:31:37 PM

Funny trolls.

Whatever dude, I've bought almost 10 BTC in the last week and will buy increasingly more at lower prices.

I'm knowing I haven't made a SUPER DUMB mistake long-term.

See you in a couple years.
You will go broke long term. Lots of new technology coming out that isn't bitcoin. Enjoy your worthless pixels.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 03:52:57 PM

420 is floor calling it now

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:57:26 PM

calling $399 :O

grappa_barricata

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

playing pasta and eating mandolinos

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:49:42 PM

Who cares?

Fortune cannot take away what she has not given.
plopper50

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:11:26 PM

420 is floor calling it now

It's at 405 today and it went down to 380 after you called the floor at 420!
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:15:01 PM

Yes it will be down to 0!!!!! SELL SELL SELL!!!!! After all, there is so much wrong with BTC.... /eye roll.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
mobile4ever

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:20:17 PM

The price over at bitcoincharts had localbitcoins selling BTC for $1000, it has gone down some, but still in the $600 range. What is that?
leannemckim46

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:15:12 AM

Funny trolls.

Generally speaking someone with "weak hands" is generally someone who is not comfortable holding onto a position that is going though a (hopefully temporary) period of sharp price declines. They are said to have weak hands because they cannot "hold" onto the (hopefully temporary) losses.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:43:23 AM

You will go broke long term. Lots of new technology coming out that isn't bitcoin. Enjoy your worthless pixels.

First time I have heard bitcoins being called pixels....
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 04:46:10 AM

2-3 weeks.the end is near

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:03:03 AM

Dropping and dropping - that is now the trend. What do you think will happen to bitcoin? Will it see $200 by the end of the year?

the bitcoin price is only being held down buy less then 200btc sell wall.. trust me that wall will crumble and those investing large amounts after the new tax year begins, will laugh at those not buying in right now at the cheap price beging held down.

there is a big fish that cashed out for tax reasons and wants to buy back in in october's new tax year and is purposefully trying his/their damned hardest to keep the price low so they dont miss out on the rise.

please do not be cry babies at christmas, repeating last years october-december cries of missing the boat.

Not saying you're wrong, as for 2012 and 2013, it would've been good to buy on July 5th and/or October 26th, as the price never looked back after either of those two dates. But look what happened if you bought on July 5th of 2014? Why can't October 2014 also be wrong? Not everything here is on a cyclical 365-day period.
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:05:27 PM

Dropping and dropping - that is now the trend. What do you think will happen to bitcoin? Will it see $200 by the end of the year?

Hard by the end of this year. But for sure next year.
artem_

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:02:17 PM

I doubt it will go down to $200. Think about the whole infrastructure already created, the exchanges, network of ATMs and of course mining pools and asic manufactures.  I believe the drop of the price is temporary, probably because of speculations. It might go down to 300 +/-20$ but by the end of the year I see it to be back to 500$. For those of us who invested at 600$ and over will have to wait until next year.
PS: The market is very volatile and anti persistent, i.e. trends change very frequently and at different scales. The current decline is just happened to be at a large scale.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:46:39 PM

We are all going to die. Sell now.
UKBC

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:14:23 PM

Loving reading this forum. Buy as many as possible, I'm not rich but I know a good thing when I see one, price is low it will rebound and us that sat sticking with the currency will reap the rewards :-)

Real Mining no Ponzi and extremely transparent with their business. Follow my link if your interested :-) https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=638
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:11:28 AM

Loving reading this forum. Buy as many as possible, I'm not rich but I know a good thing when I see one, price is low it will rebound and us that sat sticking with the currency will reap the rewards :-)

it is speculation..buying bitcoin you are using what you see for knowledge of what you think the future holds....

i've got 3% of my net worth in bitcoin expenses/coin or what have you ..spend what you can afford

if it does well i make $$$

if it tanks I have lots of bitcoin following it down LOL Smiley

I'd rather lose all the 3% on my speculative guess (my ego can take that i'm a dumb ass) then NOT take a frigging chance
and have bitcoin flower to its potential

thats the bet ...right now it is 50/50 chump or champ

but me riding this puppy to the end....so either

1) bitcoin holding makes me lots of $$$ long term in 5-10yrs

2) bitcoin holding makes me have lots of bitcoin (worth nada) but hey lots of bitcoin Wink

heh

that the terms of this speculative bet in my view

it will reveal which eventually over the next decade or sooner thats for sure!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Fuish

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:23:21 AM

So what if it did drop to $200? Who is to say it won't go back to $1000? Bitcoin is one of the most volatile markets that there is; as long as you hold, you can ride the wave back up, assuming it is heading towards the bottom.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:29:54 AM

So what if it did drop to $200? Who is to say it won't go back to $1000? Bitcoin is one of the most volatile markets that there is; as long as you hold, you can ride the wave back up, assuming it is heading towards the bottom.

Also IF BITCOIN continues to exist as a useful method and maybe growing method esp in the 3rd world etc...it will hopefully get the real mental status for most
people down the line as LAND

LAND exists ..it may be $2 or $2000 an acre but it exists and is 'tangible' and has value..if Bitcoin can get over this hump and get to a point in my view where it is
just there like the paypal button ..ie boring boring boring...no on thinks about paypal how it works nor cc etc....bitcoin needs to be accepted and boring as a
transaction method

if the above 2 things happen ..then all markets/assets that survive such will ALWAYS eventually get back to their ATH it may take 10 yrs or 100 yrs ..but if they
EXIST like land or provide a service like bitcoin...and just get to the acceptance/boring/stable stage

holding makes a lot of sense

prob be years but then again I'm in this Long term

also remember bitcoin has tanked big time before and come back on more the one occasion (i want to say 7 times?) keep that in mind

anyway I drunk the kool aid and have held every coin ever mined and some buys...so wrong guy to ask ..i've made my bets

we are speculating on 'potential' here folks...so heck it could go dow to 50 usd as long as it continues to grow as a transaction method worldwide

anyway my bet

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: