Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need MicroLoans  (Read 1216 times)
skybot13x (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:02:25 PM

Well since its a pain getting reload cards and such to buy BTC, I rather get loans and build some rep while at it.

Ill update this thread when I need some along with how many days I'm looking for towards repaying. You can PM or post an interest rate.

TBA THANKS

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Brah

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:33:08 PM

I still need another .4 or so. Hoping I can get someone to loan all at once as long term loan or a few micro loans.

PM me offers for interest. No collateral atm main BTCtalk account (skybot13x) held atm and yes I know how it goes so please don't post unless you're offering a loan.

If you can loan all at once and have high rep Ill gladly provide a picture of myself with my ID and SSN.

(Brah from PD)
BetcoinPlayer

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:35:47 PM

What good does ID and ssn do?  If you need a loan, your credit is probably not good, so your ssn is worthless
Brah

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:41:10 PM

What good does ID and ssn do?  If you need a loan, your credit is probably not good, so your ssn is worthless

Well as i said if its not about loan offers don't post, as for the ID/SSN you can mess up someones life with that. I understand all these post against most loans but I'm sure the majority of lenders here don't need any help so please refrain from posting again unless you can do the loan or micro loan.

Anyways, I'm looking for this right now while I get my check this week and next as I can make it into something well.

I might have some XMR for collateral soon
LiteCoinUser84

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:27:29 PM

I still need another .4 or so. Hoping I can get someone to loan all at once as long term loan or a few micro loans.

PM me offers for interest. No collateral atm main BTCtalk account (skybot13x) held atm and yes I know how it goes so please don't post unless you're offering a loan.

If you can loan all at once and have high rep Ill gladly provide a picture of myself with my ID and SSN.

(Brah from PD)
Everyone knows id is useless. Go away please...
Brah

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:35:07 PM

(Brah from PD)
Everyone knows id is useless. Go away please...

Look I dont get what youre fucken issue, just fuck off and dont loan me. Coming in here psoting to go away is just rude especially when I posted I KNOW ABOUT HIS SHIT, seriously fuck off already.

If I get a loan ill get it if not thats it, whats your fucken issue?

Anyways Ima offer XMR soon as collateral so Im sure there som lurking and waiting for that, anyways no more trash around please and thanks you. =3
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:35:46 PM

Well since its a pain getting reload cards and such to buy BTC, I rather get loans and build some rep while at it.

Ill update this thread when I need some along with how many days I'm looking for towards repaying. You can PM or post an interest rate.

TBA THANKS

So, you want to offer/accept a bunch of these micro loans in exchange for Trust? This could get you in the red as it serves NO purpose other than to artificially inflate your ratings. In other words: Bogus Trust. Con artists use this tactic often.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Sickler

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:26:06 PM

TBA THANKS

So, you want to offer/accept a bunch of these micro loans in exchange for Trust? This could get you in the red as it serves NO purpose other than to artificially inflate your ratings. In other words: Bogus Trust. Con artists use this tactic often.

The title of the thread clearly states NEED, not GIVING.

He needs loans from time to time.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:32:07 PM

TBA THANKS

The title of the thread clearly states NEED, not GIVING.

He needs loans from time to time.

I made it red for you, is is more clear now?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Sickler

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:38:28 PM

He isn't doing it solely to inflate his reputation.  He just finds it easier to get BTC direct than transferring cash into BTC.

I see both points.
Brah

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:30:13 AM

He isn't doing it solely to inflate his reputation.  He just finds it easier to get BTC direct than transferring cash into BTC.

I see both points.

Exactly, I guess I shouldnt have even mentioned rep. Was just pointing out the benefits at the end. Eh. Hey xChg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: