Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Current Miner Price Comparison(Updated Weekly)  (Read 1400 times)
stompysteve (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:07:54 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 10:06:32 PM by stompysteve

Im going to be starting out a price comparison thread of all current miners on the market
I saw a mining company comparison and some setup guides from dogie, let me know if there is already one available

Any help getting the info together would be appreciated(new products, if a miner drops its price, release dates, etc)

AsicMiner Tube
Price:
Speed:
PSU:

RockMiner RBOX
Price:
Speed:
PSU:

Not yet avaliable/Preorder
AsicMiner Block Erupter Prisma
Price:
Speed:
PSU:
Date:

SP35 Yukon
Price:
Speed:
PSU:
Date:
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686

FUN > ROI

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:34:51 PM

Im going to be starting out a price comparison thread of all current miners on the market
I saw a mining company comparison and some setup guides from dogie, let me know if there is already one available

I have no idea how actively this is being maintained (last update seems to be from September 4th), but...
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison
...maybe you can take it upon yourself to be the main maintainer of that page.

There's several others online - but that one still pops up to the top of the Google search results, and editing a wiki is pretty easily done.  Although there's a sign-up fee (0.001BTC), you can get an account set with Edit privileges by asking (nicely) as well.

stompysteve (OP)

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:09:37 PM

I have no idea how actively this is being maintained (last update seems to be from September 4th), but...

There's several others online - but that one still pops up to the top of the Google search results, and editing a wiki is pretty easily done.  Although there's a sign-up fee (0.001BTC), you can get an account set with Edit privileges by asking (nicely) as well.
Does anyone have an edit account they wouldn't mind donating for the cause?
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 07:47:40 PM

Does anyone have an edit account they wouldn't mind donating for the cause?
You can't splurge on the $0.40 to create an account?

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: