Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: losing fait  (Read 10362 times)
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:27:43 AM

losing fiat??
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitivan23

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:39:16 AM

you should invest on captcoin its hitting its lowest price today..best time to buy and then sell later when the price is up again Smiley dont worry its cheap..

forum
https://forum.captcoin.com/index.php

exchange
https://coin-swap.net/market/CAPT/BTC
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CAPT

I'd buried english grammar long time ago.
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:21:38 AM

you should invest on captcoin its hitting its lowest price today..best time to buy and then sell later when the price is up again Smiley dont worry its cheap..

forum
https://forum.captcoin.com/index.php

exchange
https://coin-swap.net/market/CAPT/BTC
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CAPT
Don't listen to this dumb shill!
twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:36:17 AM

losing fiat??

Yeah as in "This Fucking Bitcoin Is Making Me LOSE MY FIAT!."   LOL 
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:54:03 AM

Bad publicity is publicity too  Cool

This crash will eventually flatten out, and the world will be watching, and getting in since it's a good investing opputunity.... B00M M00n. ... I hope Cheesy

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:00:33 PM

$393.
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:51:29 PM

selling any bitcoins today is probably the biggest mistake anyone will make in their life time.
bitcoin is the best form of money that has ever existed, and you are lucky enough to be holding it only 5 years after it was invented.

not only that but for the first time in history the whole world is using paper money simultaneously, no paper currency has ever survived they all go to zero eventually.

and where will people go when that happens? normally it was gold.
but its not practical to use gold today due to the international nature of commerce, moving gold around the world is too much of a hassle, trusting a third party to hold your gold has been proven many times to be dangerous.

bitcoin solves these problems, there is no alternative to crypto and bitcoin is the most secure network.

this is the opportunity of a lifetime, it will not return ever again.

+1. Spot-on on all points.

Holding bitcoin is a longish-term (10yrs+) proposition. It's going to be incredibly volatile; caring too much about the short/medium-term is just silly. Understand the fundamentals, take your position, monitor the ecosystem (technology, security, investment, mindshare, startups, adoption, etc) and forget about the day to day, month to month, and year to year as long as the fundamentals remain intact.

I recommend everyone with even a remote interest in bitcoin watch the following talk by Wences Casares:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NERAN-89j8M

^ Puts it all into perspective nicely.
I will be laughing like mad when you hold your dumb coins in stupid hopes when something much better comes along in 5 years and you are left with depreciated technology and coins denominated in 1x's

You keep trying to shame people into selling with ridicule, as if anyone on earth gave a fuck that some stupid little kid is laughing at their choices. We're adults, we make up our own minds, and if you don't like my choice, oh fucking well you're not my friend or peer you're just some retard who gets way too offended when people on the Internet don't take your "advise". No one cares what you have to say about this situation so just shut your stupid trap.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:57:03 PM

You keep trying to shame people into selling with ridicule, as if anyone on earth gave a fuck that some stupid little kid is laughing at their choices. We're adults, we make up our own minds, and if you don't like my choice, oh fucking well you're not my friend or peer you're just some retard who gets way too offended when people on the Internet don't take your "advise". No one cares what you have to say about this situation so just shut your stupid trap.

Thanks for summing up our feelings Smiley I thought he is funny for a while but he quickly degraded into repetitive bullshit mode; too bad.

i am satoshi
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:59:48 PM

Thanks for summing up our feelings Smiley I thought he is funny for a while but he quickly degraded into repetitive bullshit mode; too bad.

Mods perhaps need to prune the posting privileges of the more prolific newbie posters..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:53:48 PM

selling any bitcoins today is probably the biggest mistake anyone will make in their life time.
bitcoin is the best form of money that has ever existed, and you are lucky enough to be holding it only 5 years after it was invented.

not only that but for the first time in history the whole world is using paper money simultaneously, no paper currency has ever survived they all go to zero eventually.

and where will people go when that happens? normally it was gold.
but its not practical to use gold today due to the international nature of commerce, moving gold around the world is too much of a hassle, trusting a third party to hold your gold has been proven many times to be dangerous.

bitcoin solves these problems, there is no alternative to crypto and bitcoin is the most secure network.

this is the opportunity of a lifetime, it will not return ever again.

+1. Spot-on on all points.

Holding bitcoin is a longish-term (10yrs+) proposition. It's going to be incredibly volatile; caring too much about the short/medium-term is just silly. Understand the fundamentals, take your position, monitor the ecosystem (technology, security, investment, mindshare, startups, adoption, etc) and forget about the day to day, month to month, and year to year as long as the fundamentals remain intact.

I recommend everyone with even a remote interest in bitcoin watch the following talk by Wences Casares:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NERAN-89j8M

^ Puts it all into perspective nicely.
I will be laughing like mad when you hold your dumb coins in stupid hopes when something much better comes along in 5 years and you are left with depreciated technology and coins denominated in 1x's

Don't talk so MEAN to Severro - s/he will get depressed and pop all his zits and jump out of the window of his bedroom in his mom's basement...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
AmunRa

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

I use recycled electrons

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 08:37:59 PM

I smell bitterness on Severro...he lost way too much fiat betting the wrong way against Bitcoin ..lol...what an idiot Smiley

Oracol Xor-Stay tuned for ICO info www.oracol.mobi
ravenjt

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:49:43 PM

you should invest on captcoin its hitting its lowest price today..best time to buy and then sell later when the price is up again
Smiley y do u keep fudding all posts on this section?..i bet you lose all your fortune to some altcoin before? Tongue
get a life homo!..

'Homo'?
How old are you? 12?
Are there a lot of children on here?
Shouldnt you be playing with a ball?
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:20:26 PM

you should invest on captcoin its hitting its lowest price today..best time to buy and then sell later when the price is up again
Smiley y do u keep fudding all posts on this section?..i bet you lose all your fortune to some altcoin before? Tongue
get a life homo!..

'Homo'?
How old are you? 12?
Are there a lot of children on here?
Shouldnt you be playing with a ball?

Maybe "homo" was a bad choice of words for Bitivan23 to use to insult directed at Sevvero; however, Bitivan23's irritation with Sevvero remains valid (and probably shared by many... b/c Sevvero contributes little to no value and is irritating and is just engaging in shit--stirring provocative postings)..   Even though, Bitivan23, may have chosen the wrong word ("homo") intended to insult, though some people still like to use those kinds of words.. because they remain part of general public parlance - especially amongst a variety of non-homosexual circles. .. Further, maybe word choices such as "asshole" or "shithead" or "dweeb" would have been better  and more appropriate and maybe with less baggage... in the modern world?

I remember several years ago a co-worker called me "commie" as an insult... and I thought that sure was a generational thing that he would choose that kind of descriptor...

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: