Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:16:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: losing fait  (Read 10355 times)
Cyberlight

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:02:07 PM

Dutch troll.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:03:05 PM

Just keep in mind that you don't have losses until you sell.
Also, this forum is the worst place to seek advice.

LOL really? If people listened to igorr back in the day, they would have profited. This is a great forum for advice if you aren't delusional.

He should sell now and keep what he has. It will be an expensive mistake. Or keep his shitcoins and lose everything and regret it forever. His choice.

Nice advice. But, will you repay him when trend reverses and BTC is completely recovered ?

P.S. Just dig this forum for discussions happened a year ago, when BTC dropped from 100 to 70 and every second newbie was screaming about the end of bitcoin.

Why would I repay him? He was the fool buying funny money. It can jump up and back, but a blind man can see that the only trend is DOWN.

Whales will end up getting rid of all BTC eventually (I have insider info). So make your choice or be a fool forever.
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:05:53 PM

Whales will end up getting rid of all BTC eventually (I have insider info). So make your choice or be a fool forever.

So, you have insider info. What price of bitcoin do you think will be in 6 months from now ?
Sevvero

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:06:32 PM

So, you have insider info. What price of bitcoin do you think will be in 6 months from now ?
$120-$270 max.
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 06:08:01 PM

Dont cut now. Most of us believe that it will go back up, maybe 1000$ or so. When the btc limit is reached, demand HAS to rise, so then you will increase at least  Grin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sevvero

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:09:33 PM

Dont cut now. Most of us believe that it will go back up, maybe 1000$ or so. When the btc limit is reached, demand HAS to rise, so then you will increase at least  Grin
Yeah, sure, wait til you drop to $120 and it jumps back to $130! You will be happy then?
zeroday
Donator

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:10:59 PM

$120-$270 max.

Ok. Would you agree to sell me 10BTC for $350 each on March 19 2015 ?
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 06:15:28 PM

Hello brothers,
I bought in with money from my dead grandmother.
Now I lost 60% of her fortune (230K)
Should I cut loose or keep holding my coins?
Not sure if bitcoin will succeed or not..

What else have you done with Bitcoin other than buy and hold?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Sevvero

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:17:13 PM

$120-$270 max.

Don't need to. I already used the money I had invested for trading in high risk activities to make my profit. Already shorted, made my trades. I'm done. I'm just spreading the word to keep you guys from financial ruin.
zeroday
Donator

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:21:42 PM

$120-$270 max.

Don't need to. I already used the money I had invested for trading in high risk activities to make my profit. Already shorted, made my trades. I'm done. I'm just spreading the word to keep you guys from financial ruin.
Smiley
xDan

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:23:43 PM

Somewhere between August and September you turned from fairly sane into full blown troll. What happened? You were promised a summer bubble, and it never happened?

HODLing for the longest time. Skippin fast right around the moon. On a rocketship straight to mars.
Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful Bitcoin~
Sevvero

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:25:00 PM

Somewhere between August and September you turned from fairly sane into full blown troll. What happened? You were promised a summer bubble, and it never happened?
Just realised the truth. igorr was right. Was too blind to see, but now it's clear. Bitcoin is going nowhere, but down. This is not just me, but big guys saying it. Believe or not, your choice. Be poor or walk out with dignity - your choice.
Robert Paulson

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:38:21 PM

selling any bitcoins today is probably the biggest mistake anyone will make in their life time.
bitcoin is the best form of money that has ever existed, and you are lucky enough to be holding it only 5 years after it was invented.

not only that but for the first time in history the whole world is using paper money simultaneously, no paper currency has ever survived they all go to zero eventually.

and where will people go when that happens? normally it was gold.
but its not practical to use gold today due to the international nature of commerce, moving gold around the world is too much of a hassle, trusting a third party to hold your gold has been proven many times to be dangerous.

bitcoin solves these problems, there is no alternative to crypto and bitcoin is the most secure network.

this is the opportunity of a lifetime, it will not return ever again.
Sevvero

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:40:47 PM

selling any bitcoins today is probably the biggest mistake anyone will make in their life time.
bitcoin is the best form of money that has ever existed, and you are lucky enough to be holding it only 5 years after it was invented.

not only that but for the first time in history the whole world is using paper money simultaneously, no paper currency has ever survived they all go to zero eventually.

but its not practical to use gold today due to the international nature of commerce, moving gold around the world is too much of a hassle, trusting a third party to hold your gold has been proven many times to be dangerous.

bitcoin solves these problems, there is no alternative to crypto and bitcoin is the most secure network.

Will love seeing you sing this song after 5 years when Bitcoin is in the .xx's.

You have no info, just guesses. I have solid info, whales selling. I'm telling you Bitcoin will fall, it falls, you can see it now, real time. What more do you need? Sell and don't be a greedy moron. Admit you were stupid for buying overpriced pixels and move on.
Robert Paulson

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:44:15 PM

You have no info, just guesses. I have solid info, whales selling. I'm telling you Bitcoin will fall, it falls, you can see it now, real time. What more do you need? Sell and don't be a greedy moron. Admit you were stupid for buying overpriced pixels and move on.

why should i care that the whales are currently selling, unlike paper money they can't create bitcoins out of thin air, once they sold what they have they are done.
and what happens when the whales are out of bitcoins to sell? the buying pressure overwhelms the falling selling pressure and the price jumps back up, possibly fueling another buying frenzy.

so basically we have a bunch of sucker whales giving bitcoins for less than fair value, this is an amazing buying opportunity.
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:45:00 PM

'Cut loose' is the give away

this is a schitzophrenic troll thread where multiple sock puppets are agreeing and disagreeing with each other.

it hurts my eyes.
Sevvero

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:45:30 PM

why should i care that the whales are currently selling, unlike paper money they can't create bitcoins out of thin air, once they sold what they have they are done.
and what happens when the whales are out of bitcoins to sell? the buying pressure overwhelms the falling selling pressure and the price jumps back up, possibly fueling another buying frenzy.

so basically we have a bunch of sucker whales giving bitcoins for less than fair value, this is an amazing buying opportunity.

Do you know that miners are selling and not enough people are buying? Looks like  you don't.
Robert Paulson

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:47:52 PM

Do you know that miners are selling and not enough people are buying? Looks like  you don't.

miners were always selling to cover mining costs that's nothing new.
the only reason the price is falling is because like you said whales are selling, they will run out of bitcoins eventually.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 06:49:44 PM

Just now finding about about the inflationary nature of the first few years of Bitcoin?

Did you know that 2 years ago the inflation was twice as high? There was enough adoption to keep the price rising.

In 2 years the rate of inflation will be cut in half. That means the price will rise twice as high.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Sevvero

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:50:11 PM

I don't think you realise how many Bitcoins whales are holding. Anyone who isn't selling now is a delusional fucktard and deserves every bit of financial ruin he will get.

In 2 years the rate of inflation will be cut in half. That means the price will rise twice as high.
It won't. It's public info and already weighted into the price. You know nothing about financial markets.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: