Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you using bitcoins for?  (Read 21279 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:20:25 AM

I use them for everything i can. I have probably spent the most on hardware, but also bought food, candy, games, some clothing, paid for a paper to be written for school, had some graphic design work done, and a significant investment into glbse.  O... and gift cards.
Actually, I use bitcoin to buy some altcoin in online market and I will hold it for a long time to gain more income. In addition to that, I also use it to buy some stuff that I need in my daily life. I also use bitcoin in investment and I know that bitcoin is very profitable. Lastly, I really use my bitcoin to buy coin in online market.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:29:07 AM

I used bitcoin for investor. Wink

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:39:26 AM

bitcoin has many use for real life.  
im use it for settling my debt and bill. use it one gambling sometime but not often. tend to lose. just be patient on gambling cause it can make you zero again. sometimes when i have no money. i cash it out turn it to our country money and go shopping. but not always as i need it more in exchanges. using to buy more alts coins that i confident to grow up and rises in a matter of time. bitcoin is a need for my life currently to make my life more freedom. im hope i can get hold more bitcoin and more.
Absolutely! Bitcoin most known digital cryptocurrency, since beginning dominated everywhere that's why most populated currency till now. Every sector becomes forced to use this payment method as huge affection.
It is true that Bitcoin can be a source of income or money to everyone who used it because it can provide people a opportunity to earn in the form of signature campaign, trading or investments. And as we continue to support Bitcoin in a mode of daily transaction the development will continue to uprise the technology brought by the inevitable changes. But in necessary I personally used Bitcoin on trading or investing so I could make profit out my Bitcoin and earn more for the future purposes where I can simply cash out or convert it on a wallet.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:13:12 PM

right now, I don't have Bitcoin/s yet but  once i earn bitcoin/s I'll invest it to earn more and MAYBE i'll start my own business Smiley well i only have few information about bitcoin and i hope some of you can help me about it. thanks much
I liked your interest. Keep it same, don’t let your passion die, work hard and soon you will be a good business man. As you are new and don’t know much about it then here I will tell you some interesting things about bitcoin. you know what was the first thing ought by bitcoin? well it was a pizza. It is the oldest of all crypto and the leading form of cryptocurrency in the world. And so is the most reliable.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:45:12 PM

bitcoin has many use for real life.  
im use it for settling my debt and bill. use it one gambling sometime but not often. tend to lose. just be patient on gambling cause it can make you zero again. sometimes when i have no money. i cash it out turn it to our country money and go shopping. but not always as i need it more in exchanges. using to buy more alts coins that i confident to grow up and rises in a matter of time. bitcoin is a need for my life currently to make my life more freedom. im hope i can get hold more bitcoin and more.
Absolutely! Bitcoin most known digital cryptocurrency, since beginning dominated everywhere that's why most populated currency till now. Every sector becomes forced to use this payment method as huge affection.
It is true that Bitcoin can be a source of income or money to everyone who used it because it can provide people a opportunity to earn in the form of signature campaign, trading or investments. And as we continue to support Bitcoin in a mode of daily transaction the development will continue to uprise the technology brought by the inevitable changes. But in necessary I personally used Bitcoin on trading or investing so I could make profit out my Bitcoin and earn more for the future purposes where I can simply cash out or convert it on a wallet.
I used my bitcoin to investing and trading too and some of my bitcoin I change it to cash to buy what I need. Bitcoin so helpful to us and  we can learn more about cryptos. All that we know about bitcoin can be used for the future .

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
pepoaly007

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:43:44 PM

i am using it  for trading and shopping in internet and buy lot of things and some time buy bitcoin and hold it then i sell it won some money  Shocked Shocked
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:00:06 PM

investments, gambling and trading coins need and for my future.
I’m not into gambling, neither am I into black market and mining. So I don’t spend my Bitcoins in either ways. I work and earn Bitcoin as payment, and sometimes I’m likely to leave them in my wallet as a save, and watch it grow to a larger amount.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:08:35 PM

investments, gambling and trading coins need and for my future.
I’m not into gambling, neither am I into black market and mining. So I don’t spend my Bitcoins in either ways. I work and earn Bitcoin as payment, and sometimes I’m likely to leave them in my wallet as a save, and watch it grow to a larger amount.

I am doing the same thing just like you.  I tried investment once but never do it again after I was scammed.  Never tried gambling and mining to.  And never would I want to try black market, it gives me chills. 

I use bitcoin for paying bills and loading my phone.   I am earning and would try to save.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:14:13 PM

Actually, i don't spend bitcoin at all. I'm investing. But my friends are buying food and paying bills for the rent.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:07:06 AM

I want to invest, and buy all the needs that I want
You want to invest in what and if you know what you want then make a move. It will take some time or may be more than some, but slow and steady wins the race. Put your trust in bitcoins and start investing. Try to increase your BTCs amount with time.

Definitely, you will not get disappointed. I wish you good luck in meeting all your needs and hope you can get more than that.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:10:23 AM

The miners mine and hold, other mine and sell.

Investors and speculators buy, hold and sell.

You can buy random items in auctions and through the forums.

What are the reasons for the bulk of the bitcoin transfers? I read an article underlying the "dark side" of the internet and TOR network, and they seem to point out that bitcoins are now nearly the exclusive currency for the online "black market" (Note, they are not saying bitcoins are exclusively used for black market transactions)

What have you used bitcoins for?

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I used my bitcoin for my daily needs in life. And some of it for buying things that i want to have in my life. Sometimes I go anywhere to be relax. And right now im planning to used my bitcoin to start a machine shop business for my father.

Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:28:18 AM

Buying stuff and services, investing, playing around in gambling sites.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:40:37 AM

The miners mine and hold, other mine and sell.

Investors and speculators buy, hold and sell.

You can buy random items in auctions and through the forums.

What are the reasons for the bulk of the bitcoin transfers? I read an article underlying the "dark side" of the internet and TOR network, and they seem to point out that bitcoins are now nearly the exclusive currency for the online "black market" (Note, they are not saying bitcoins are exclusively used for black market transactions)

What have you used bitcoins for?

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I'm using bitcoins to gain money, in order for me to have my investment, to be rich in the future. I planned to ensure my future by the help of this bitcoins, it gives me enough money to sustain my needs, like my daily needs because I'm just a student and this is the one that serves as a job for me. And I'm very thankful that I founded this site. And when I have to get my money, I'm going to build my own business.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 770
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:30:09 PM

I considered it as an investment, this is money but it's price is keep increasing so it is such as good investment.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:45:15 PM

right now, I don't have Bitcoin/s yet but  once i earn bitcoin/s I'll invest it to earn more and MAYBE i'll start my own business Smiley well i only have few information about bitcoin and i hope some of you can help me about it. thanks much
Looks like you have not even started the homework yet! You know what you want to do and you must also be aware of how to do it.

As a newbie, go and join some signature campaigns, bounty campaigns, read different articles and join different groups on social websites like facebook etc. You will meet there many people who have been dealing with BTCs since its birth. Best of luck for your journey beforehand!
Jerzzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:15:15 PM

I would like to take care of my bitcoin for good investment income without any transaction problems and payment methods. Because this is my only part-time I learned to be satisfied with my personal trusted business.
J Gambler

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:19:02 PM

I considered it as an investment, this is money but it's price is keep increasing so it is such as good investment.
yes many of uses it as an investment for the future and it became one of our source of income nowadays, we all believe that bitcoin will be ,more successful cryptocurrencies of all time and we all want to have it and we want to save our bitcoins cause we all dream that bitcoin price will be more huge and bigger than ever.

Y U MAD AT ME
BTCdoaA

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:22:33 PM

i use bitcoin mainly for trading against USDT and other Alt coins sometimes for buying digital goods \ physical goods i wish that coming generation will use bitcoin even for food .  

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:23:23 PM

Most of time i spend my bitcoin for my studies. Generally i don't want to spend it because i want to get big profit to holding it. But sometimes in my needed time i use a little amount of my bitcoin. Like urgent mobile/utilities bill, fees on my examination and so on.
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:28:51 PM

I'm using it mostly to trade it against other cryptocoins on the exchanges... Unfortunately bitcoin is still not very widely accepted in the country i live - we're usually late to adopt anything tech related, haha. But in the future i plan on using it to do all kinds of things/purchases, its much easier than going through the traditional methods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: