Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you using bitcoins for?  (Read 21283 times)
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:45:46 AM

i get it from signature until now, and i use for my future. i exchange to our money and save them. and if enaugh, i will build my own small factory.
i sell bitcoin, when the price higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:47:51 AM

Till now I have only earned a minimum amount of BTCs, mostly from signature campaigns. And so far I haven't purchased anything or made payment using BTC. I have used some of the BTC for altcoin trading (without much success). The remaining is in my wallet, safely stored in cold storage.
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 11:50:53 AM

The miners mine and hold, other mine and sell.

Investors and speculators buy, hold and sell.

You can buy random items in auctions and through the forums.

What are the reasons for the bulk of the bitcoin transfers? I read an article underlying the "dark side" of the internet and TOR network, and they seem to point out that bitcoins are now nearly the exclusive currency for the online "black market" (Note, they are not saying bitcoins are exclusively used for black market transactions)

What have you used bitcoins for?

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

I first started using Bitcoin, like the rest of us, as a way to get money, specifically through mining bitcoins with a old Antminer USB miner, I ended making around $0.60 a day or 0.02 BTC at the time when it was worth around $30. Then I didn't really touch Bitcoin until I was looking into gambling and bitcoin gambling was the easiest means of getting funds to gamble since it was an online currency. Soon after (also during) losing my gambling addiction and around 13 BTC I and a friend of mine and I started doing some trading with Bitcoin for gift cards to profit and now continue to do so. Also throughout the time I have done a lot of shorting and longing against the market only to lose another $5,000 or so on. I'd say i've spent and lost around $15,000 in BTC all through means of profiting.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:35:39 PM

I am using bitcoins to convert money, Its a big deal for me to sustain my needs, my billings, my debts just to escape from difficulties. All of my free time i usually spent through facing computer and update the status of my account, read and post, It turns out an addictive habit. I find interest in digging bitcoin, because of its positive output towards everybody.: Smiley

We use and seek bitcoin to have income that can support for our financial needs and to pay every expenses without having problem. Through learning more thing in this forum we can gain more knowledge on how we can do to grow the amount we have and gain more profit. There are so many benefits through earning bitcoin that is why we continue to collect it through hardwork and patience. I use some bitcoin to buy things, and use some amount to invest and have saving for future purposes.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:48:40 PM

Before i used bitcoin for blackmarket, betting and sometimes for payments. Now i'm just investing and holding.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
#K!LL3R

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:37:06 PM

I'm using Bitcoin for buying skins in CsGo and I would use it also for any emergency.
Titanos

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:38:29 PM

I'm using bitcoin for investments. Early for me to use for another things.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:40:05 PM

I do holding by bitcoin but sometimes i do trading even i have a small amount of bitcoin but i know it can rise too much in the next few months.
madbyte

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 02:47:16 PM

At this point in time.. using bitcoin as an entry point from fiat into the alt coin trading. Though holding a certain portion in bitcoin. Though a little for paying for tech services such as graphics, development coding, and such.

Madbyte Token | MADX | On Fantom | https://madcapx.com - hodlers
https://madxfield.com - Token game | Trade at https://spooky.fi/#/swap
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:53:44 PM

Before i used bitcoin for blackmarket, betting and sometimes for payments. Now i'm just investing and holding.

Blackmarket ? do you buy weed ?
Since I'm never done it before , maybe it's worth to try since my country forbid buying any weed with local fiat
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:59:07 PM

im using bitcoin for trading cyrptos to get extra profit and to buy phone load, internet and some electricity bill, and some times i twithdraw my bitcoin to buy some stuff that i want from a long time ago, like gaming mouse, wireless keyboard and something like that. i want online shop that i visited use bitcoin
 as the payment  it should be great

potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:26:17 PM

I have observed that before, bitcoin users have their unique way in using bitcoins, but now, especially for students or teenagers, we use them in a way that it can be a benefit for us, and we use them in our local currency but first converting it of course. Spending them in our own different purposes is just a proof that bitcoin can be used anywhere especially nowadays.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
motodor

Activity: 378

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:28:54 PM

I use bitcoin is the same as the others, I only use for trading and invest, but sometimes I like to use bitcoin for buying item. the payment is easy and fee aren't too high also Smiley

DarkbLue

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:37:01 PM

Since i m in bitcoin, i invest, trade. Im using bitcoins to make more bitcoins Wink i never spent any satoshi for daily needs, only reason is hold it for the future.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:37:16 PM

I use bitcoin for investing, trading ,other ways on how to earn money ,and using it on online shops to buy some things needed on our house.  The profit i get from investing will be converted into fiat for our daily budget.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:42:00 PM

I do holding by bitcoin but sometimes i do trading even i have a small amount of bitcoin but i know it can rise too much in the next few months.

That trading thing is what I really want to know.  The main reason why I am here for bitcoin, I need an extra income to finance my daily needs.  To buy groceries, load up my phone, and even paying our bills.  It is just this month when I realized that I have to save my bitcoins.  For in time it will sure have a good value.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:47:14 PM

i want to use my bitcoin to my daily needs like paying electric bill, water bill and internet, and buying load. and if i have a big amount of bitcoin i will invest the others and then i will help my families in their financial problem too.
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:55:45 PM

The miners mine and hold, other mine and sell.

Investors and speculators buy, hold and sell.

You can buy random items in auctions and through the forums.

What are the reasons for the bulk of the bitcoin transfers? I read an article underlying the "dark side" of the internet and TOR network, and they seem to point out that bitcoins are now nearly the exclusive currency for the online "black market" (Note, they are not saying bitcoins are exclusively used for black market transactions)

What have you used bitcoins for?

Miner
Investor
Black Market
Other - explain

most of the people use bitcoin for payment different to me,. i use bitcoin for livelihood, use bitcoin for daily neededs. sometime for invest in ico or crowdsale its so profitable.

winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:10:35 PM

I am buying and holding bitcoin for future purposes but I sometimes cash out my bitcoin earnings to buy clothes and pay bills in short finance my daily needs. I see to it that what I am holding is more than I am spending because I don't want to have regrets after few years from now and bitcoin price will be $20,000.
This is the issue the amount of bitcoin that you spend now thinking it is not really valuable will have a very high value in the long term that is why we need to keep every satoshi since the price of bitcoin is bound to skyrocket in the next years.
LibertyShire

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:56:10 PM

I think the best approach for the beginners is to use PTC (pay to click) and micro tasks (Such as watching videos or downloading some apps) to accumulate some bitcoins, and then deploy it in popular cryptocurrency exchange markets to become "Day Trader" buying and selling different cryptocurrencies back and forth and make profits from price movements (Assuming that they have some trading skills).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: