Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $415...$410...how much more? Still want to lose money? Then keep hodling  (Read 5110 times)
Dr. LY

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:43:05 PM

U mad?

Why should i be mad? I am glad you made money(if thats true)

It's just very puzzling to me why are you so butthurt about people not selling, why do you give a fuck? I hope its not because you want to push to price lower to hit your bids, that would be very boring

This. Why are you telling people to kill themselves? I don't get why you are so mad that people are making an investment you don't agree with.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sevvero (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:45:22 PM

U mad?

Why should i be mad? I am glad you made money(if thats true)

It's just very puzzling to me why are you so butthurt about people not selling, why do you give a fuck? I hope its not because you want to push to price lower to hit your bids, that would be very boring

This. Why are you telling people to kill themselves? I don't get why you are so mad that people are making an investment you don't agree with.

Because there is no cure for the stupid.
Dr. LY

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:46:32 PM

You dodged the question.

Why are you so emotionally invested in how others spend their money? Why verbally abuse people here?
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:47:09 PM

You dodged the question.

Why are you so emotionally invested in how others spend their money? Why verbally abuse people here?
Not emotionally invested, you can lose your money if you want, be my guest.
bustrod

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:55:30 PM

You are quite the piece of work, Sevvero. You are here to help people save money, then scream insults at them.

Where are your sources? Analysis? These guaranteed infos?
No arguments, no technical analysis, no fundamental analysis, no charts, no graphs.

CONCLUSION: MORON OF EPIC PROPORTIONS DETECTED

Oh, I know some of the right people too. They tell me as soon as price touches $39x, it's a buy back to push back close to $600.
Dr. LY

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:55:46 PM

You didn't listen, you lost money, you are a failure.

Final chance or just go to hell and lose your money, you don't deserve it anyway.

Could have fooled me. Sounds pretty emotionally invested.
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:56:58 PM

Don't be mad, because you are losing your money for refusing to listen to people much smarter than you.

Again, I'm not talking out of my ass. Predicted this huge drop perfectly, got plenty of wales here, next drop even bigger. Enjoy
bustrod

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:05:57 PM

Again, I'm not talking out of my ass.
...well, you do look like an ass, so you could have fooled me.

buy now or regret forever for being a laggard

bitcoin will raise to $5000  this decad guaranteed

hate money? don't buy  Smiley

those who sold - losrrs forever

Should i buy now or not? is this a trap?  Grin
Yes, you should buy now.

Go and buy.

Did you buy?

If not, why. I told you to.

Anyone who claims they know anything about the price (if it will go down or up) please provide your detailed TECHNICAL AND FUNDAMENTAL analysis that would support your claim OR shut the f*** up like the stupid gambler/speculator you are.

This goes both for bulls and bears!

...you are so full of hypocritical shit. Thanks for playing.
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:08:45 PM

You have to be able to change your strategy, to be flexible, new info came, new legit info of whales dumping insane amounts, I sell, I tell others to sell, because this is legitimate. You change with times.
bustrod

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:17:40 PM

You have to be able to change your strategy, to be flexible, new info came, new legit info of whales dumping insane amounts, I sell, I tell others to sell, because this is legitimate. You change with times.

and I would just like to remind you....
...that you so far have provided 0 technical and fundamental analysis from your part to base your claims on.

instead, we're to take your word you have some insider info from some big movers. mmmkay  Roll Eyes

..thought this was a gem. What happened to the ideal behind the protocol? Did the whales also convince you there was no protocol? *gasp
How is dumping price "killing" Bitcoin?
Does dumping price have anything to do with protocol?
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:25:28 PM

At least I have basis. Want me to name them? Are you insane? I'd get destroyed.

Protocol is shit, because of 51% attack which ruins Bitcoin and has no protections against this.

Was stupid back then, smarter now.
bustrod

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:34:50 PM

Protocol is shit, because of 51% attack which ruins Bitcoin and has no protections against this.

Maybe you should learn more about what it takes to pull off a 51% attack. A helpful hint: it'll take a hell of a lot more coordination and luck than merely obtaining 51% of the hashrate.

Who is a larger fool? The man that makes a decision based on the evidence at hand, or the man that entrusts that decision to someone else? ..particularity an anontard with "exclusive" info.

I have some insider info as well, that's every bit as legit as yours:
They tell me as soon as price touches $39x, it's a buy back to push back close to $600.
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:36:34 PM

Maybe you should learn more about what it takes to pull off a 51% attack. A helpful hint: it'll take a hell of a lot more coordination and luck than merely obtaining 51% of the hashrate.

Who is a larger fool? The man that makes a decision based on the evidence at hand, or the man that entrusts that decision to someone else? ..particularity an anontard with "exclusive" info.

I have some insider info as well, that's every bit as legit as yours:
They tell me as soon as price touches $39x, it's a buy back to push back close to $600.

http://hackingdistributed.com/2014/06/16/how-a-mining-monopoly-can-attack-bitcoin/
Educate yourself.

51% thread is real and Bitcoin's protocol is very vulnerable. Nobody will invest in this.
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 10:16:31 PM

It's quite obvious OP is trying to create panic by all these useless threads.

Probably to buy lower or it's just stupidity, could be both.
vuduchyld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:34:17 PM

The price can go wherever it wants to go.  You only lose when you SELL for less than you BOUGHT it for.

I haven't lost any money today.  I haven't sold low.

In fact, I've never lost a single penny on a bitcoin trade.
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:35:20 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 10:48:47 PM by Sevvero

The price can go wherever it wants to go.  You only lose when you SELL for less than you BOUGHT it for.

I haven't lost any money today.  I haven't sold low.

In fact, I've never lost a single penny on a bitcoin trade.
Delusional retard. You know what "unrealised" losses are, right?

When did you buy in?
Stevenrm87

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:48:46 PM

Someone so emotionally invested by trying to do the "see I told yah so" shit makes him look like he lost out BIG in the near past and is trying to justify his shitty outcome. Secure your coins properly next time dude, save some money or go get a job. You being so mad will never change the fact that you have nothing not even a dollar to your name. @severro

Selling fully funded Titan BTC Physical Bitcoins, Gold and SIlver - BTC Physical Bitcoins BTC PM if interested.
Sevvero (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:49:18 PM

Someone so emotionally invested by trying to do the "see I told yah so" shit makes him look like he lost out BIG in the near past and is trying to justify his shitty outcome. Secure your coins properly next time dude, save some money or go get a job. You being so mad will never change the fact that you have nothing not even a dollar to your name. @severro
I have absolutely no problems with money. I have savings that will last me a lifetime.
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 10:57:25 PM

I have absolutely no problems with money. I have savings that will last me a lifetime.

You are lucky they won't be inflated  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:59:16 PM

You dodged the question.

well they're trying to and you're absolutely flipping out. pick one.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: