Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:18:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~1% below $300? Is that all you got!?  (Read 2461 times)
carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:48:53 AM

I know what you mean. It's a hairy ride, but life is full of ups and downs. Let's hope this counts as a "higher low"!

I hope it's a low and the high is coming soon again Cheesy

let's hope, but like others said (and i agree with that opinion) maybe it is a normal process like in economy, on the other hand, from now more people could afford it.

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:15:54 PM

I know what you mean. It's a hairy ride, but life is full of ups and downs. Let's hope this counts as a "higher low"!

I hope it's a low and the high is coming soon again Cheesy

let's hope, but like others said (and i agree with that opinion) maybe it is a normal process like in economy, on the other hand, from now more people could afford it.

People could afford many satoshis also when price was 1000 usd/btc... The matter is that " no one"  is interested in buying more bitcon,  not the price. People would be more teased to buy a product that " can't fail under 1000 usd" . I am hardly hodling my hard-earned expansive bitcoins, and i'm a beliver. ..

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:22:56 PM

i never sell my bitcoins @ lower than buy price...

hold as much possible. you feel great in future...

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
applesRyummy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:27:20 PM

I think that the sentiment has become very bearish very fast in the last days... you know what this mean? Big fat green dildos out of nowhere. You short now, confident that "we are going to retest X", "it will bounce only from Y". After all, everybody is saying that. And after you surrender to peer pressure BAM the green dildo of revenge. Then, it will become obvious that you shorted at the bottom.
Don't take for granted that this is not THE crash...

Well you are right, we may be headed to 2 digits. But it is very improbable. More probable is that china is doing a trap (and painting some sort of 'double bottom') before a move upward of a week or more. 2 hours and china awake, lets wait and see. Whatever happen i'm confident it will be fucking awesome.
I am not sure exactly why bitcoin's price has been doing so poorly lately however I do think it will eventually rebound. I doubt that China has anything to do with it as people in china that hold bitcoin do not all think together, they think (and act) independently.

I would also say that bitcoin's recent price action is very far from a "normal" bitcoin crash based on how severe previous crashes have been
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: