Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are There Any Comparative Market Analysis Tools Available?  (Read 699 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:09:35 PM

Does anyone know where I could find a comprehensive comparative market analysis tool that would allow me to consider many different coins at a glance?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:27:46 PM

There are many different coins. And are not comparable among them selfs.
Here you have them at least listed by their capitalization:
http://coinmarketcap.com/
scv00

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:44:37 PM

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/coins/graphicalComparison
vuduchyld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:45:29 PM

Does anyone know where I could find a comprehensive comparative market analysis tool that would allow me to consider many different coins at a glance?

OP, what, if anything, are you using as an index to gauge general market direction?
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:49:29 PM

OP, what, if anything, are you using as an index to gauge general market direction?

Thanks for your question, there is no index per se, I'm looking for common denominators vs anomalies so that I find strengths and weaknesses

The current market cap system ranks in terms of total capitalization, with is good, however we all firstly look at the markets in terms of satoshi price, so the question would be, 'how these 5 coins compare sat-wise if they all had the same coin supply availability.  

I want to be able to categorize certain coins based on specific performance indicators, for example, of all the coins that had an average vol between .99 and 2 btc, how many of them were above 2 btc vol for 3 consecutive days prior.   That may be a high factor indication of a coin experiencing a momentary slump.

Ideally, I want to be able to punch in the 3 letter codes of the coins then select various comparison options.

CryptoCarmen and scv00 thanks for the contributions however I need something more substantive
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: