Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: delete me please newb abuse  (Read 1743 times)
mannedmssn2M (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:22:31 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 12:15:02 AM by mannedmssn2M

Sorry guys had to say it.. seriousness though bitcoin is goin for a roller coaster ride and who knows how low it will go. I think 2015 will be the year of buying bitcoins though (personal opinion). Im def buying 5 bitcoins at 100$ and 50 for 10$ we all know bitcoin is here to stay so this is going to be the generation 2cnd or 3rd or whatever to get in on bitcoin before it goes mucho grande super supreme (BIG) I really want to make this longer for readers who like a little humor and sarcasm around a battle lost but a war yet to be won but for those of us with short attention spans or ADD lets keep it short and sweet.

{Peace love and bitcoins
jFOX Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torpedo

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 09:27:46 PM

if it goes to 10$, it's sure i'm buying a bunch but i don't think it will go that low. maybe 100 but even that seems unlikely to happen.
mannedmssn2M (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:32:37 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC thats how much i like bitcoins lol Think they will go down to 1$ i'll take a million please Shocked Grin Cool
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:37:16 PM

to everyone predicting $100..

if you think that its worth only $100 or less. then ill buy your bitcoin off of you right here right now at your low estimates you just gave,,
oh wait now your not willing to sell for that low... well neither is anyone else. so if no one will sell for $100 or less the price wont go down to $100 or less. its called a resistance point(price people refuse to sell at).

so will everyone who is reading this stop shouting out ridiculous prices unless your willing to sell your hoard for the price you mention

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
mannedmssn2M (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:42:19 PM

wanna make a bet bro  Cool
mannedmssn2M (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:43:36 PM

wanna make a bet bro  Cool

bet you .01 bitcoin  ... cuz thats what i can afford that it goes to 100
and bet you .05 it goes down to 10 Roll Eyes

this of course will have a time limit tho i say by 2015 we've bent below 100 and summer of 2016 or sooner its at or lower than 10 if I win the 100 bet tho I could still loose the 10 bet so ... is it a bet?
mannedmssn2M (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:45:37 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 09:56:20 PM by mannedmssn2M

if you think that its worth only $100 or less. then ill buy your bitcoin off of you right here right now at your low estimates you just gave,,
oh wait now your not willing to sell for that low... well neither is anyone else. so if no one will sell for $100 or less the price wont go down to $100 or less. its called a resistance point(price people refuse to sell at).

so will everyone who is reading this stop shouting out ridiculous prices unless your willing to sell your hoard for the price you mention

sorry i meant to quote this one so you would see it .. (obviously marking my incompetence  Shocked Embarrassed Embarrassed Shocked)
read above 
please take the bet seriously I know its a small amount but  im just a 60gh miner man i dont bet more than what i can afford
MrGreenHat

Activity: 173
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:59:18 PM

sorry i meant to quote this one so you would see it .. (obviously marking my incompetence  Shocked Embarrassed Embarrassed Shocked)
read above
What makes me think that you aren't likely going to even remember posting such stupid speculation (hint: wrong forum)...and assuming that somehow you do, that you would actually pay up when franky proves to be correct. The days of buying bitcoins for $100 are a dozen months or so ago, I can't believe anyone honestly thinks that it would fall all the way to $10, or even $100. And if it ever came to that point, why the hell would you buy more bitcoin? Because the only scenario that I could foresee where the prices would be that low would be if somehow bitcoin is compromised in the future, and at that point, why would you want to invest?
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:00:33 PM

this of course will have a time limit tho i say by 2015 we've bent below 100 and summer of 2016 or sooner its at or lower than 10 if I win the 100 bet tho I could still loose the 10 bet so ... is it a bet?

give me your 0.01 and ill give you $1 for it, as you seem to think thats what people are going to sell it for.. so put your money where your mouth is. sell your 0.01btc for $1

now let me see if you truly think people will sell a whole bitcoin for $100, by you being the first to value it so low..........

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:05:26 PM

If you are so sure bitcoin will go down, why are you not shorting it you fools?
mannedmssn2M (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:06:04 PM

ur on bro  Grin

gimmi ur address
and i do think that bitcoin is fundamentally a more than sound and sane idea concept and actual practice or whatever so Ya i would invest at 10 bitcoins what is there to loose a measly 500$ is nothing to someone who actually knows how to save a buck

anyways ur on
mannedmssn2M (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:07:22 PM

sorry for Nieve-ness but what is shorting?Huh
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:08:26 PM

PERREGRIN TOOK, YOU FOOL!
mannedmssn2M (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:12:32 PM

sorry i meant to quote this one so you would see it .. (obviously marking my incompetence  Shocked Embarrassed Embarrassed Shocked)
read above
What makes me think that you aren't likely going to even remember posting such stupid speculation (hint: wrong forum)...and assuming that somehow you do, that you would actually pay up when franky proves to be correct. The days of buying bitcoins for $100 are a dozen months or so ago, I can't believe anyone honestly thinks that it would fall all the way to $10, or even $100. And if it ever came to that point, why the hell would you buy more bitcoin? Because the only scenario that I could foresee where the prices would be that low would be if somehow bitcoin is compromised in the future, and at that point, why would you want to invest?

I have 0.00977938 BTC current and im mining 60 gh so gimmi till tomorrow or tonight
twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:16:37 PM

Just think twice about what you wrote and see the dumb logic in that

mannedmssn2M (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:17:52 PM

dude im schizophenic(doesnt mean im not inteligent ) Kiss) there is no logic Tongue
mannedmssn2M (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:21:34 PM

dude im schizophenic(doesnt mean im not inteligent ) Kiss) there is no logic Tongue

I say u prally waste more money buying M&M s  than i do on creativity
mannedmssn2M (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:28:57 PM

Just think twice about what you wrote and see the dumb logic in that

dude il trade you it for free if you take me up on this bet.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:33:38 PM

ur on bro  Grin

gimmi ur address
and i do think that bitcoin is fundamentally a more than sound and sane idea concept and actual practice or whatever so Ya i would invest at 10 bitcoins what is there to loose a measly 500$ is nothing to someone who actually knows how to save a buck

anyways ur on

dude seriously.. not sure what your trying to prove here. but u can sell right now and make atleast $4 for your 0.01.. yet your willing to sell it to me for $1.. seriously where is your logic!!

its people like you willing to sell at a loss, that causes these price drops. you have probably used like $5 in electric just to get ur 0.01btc

mannedmssn2M (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:34:53 PM

dude take the bet or not Tongue
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:48:25 PM

the real question is why aren't you?
mannedmssn2M (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:56:41 PM

ur on bro  Grin

gimmi ur address

anyways ur on

dude seriously.. not sure what your trying to prove here. but u can sell right now and make atleast $4 for your 0.01.. yet your willing to sell it to me for $1.. seriously where is your logic!!

its people like you willing to sell at a loss, that causes these price drops. you have probably used like $5 in electric just to get ur 0.01btc

first off wasn[t really trying to prove anything until you offered me a dollar and secondly I dont own near any bitcoins so really the lower it goes the more chance I have of buying them at a steal before they become mainstream so there is your  logic spock now do you accept or do you accept
mannedmssn2M (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:08:53 PM

give me your 0.01 and ill give you $1 for it, as you seem to think thats what people are going to sell it for.. so put your money where your mouth is. sell your 0.01btc for $1

now let me see if you truly think people will sell a whole bitcoin for $100, by you being the first to value it so low..........

My money is in my mouth fa! where's urs Huh Lips sealed$$$$
mannedmssn2M (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:36:38 PM

My money is in my mouth fa! where's urs Huh Lips sealed$$$$
seriously I am now calling you out yo and i will take you sweet ass time as a likely no  Lips sealed Cry Cry
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:39:44 PM

you must really want that .01 btc...

anyways bitcoin is going to $250 or lower.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4475

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:42:39 PM

Im def buying 5 bitcoins at 100$ and 50 for 10$ we all know bitcoin is here to stay so this is going to be the generation 2cnd or 3rd or whatever to get in on bitcoin before it goes mucho grande super supreme (BIG)

wishful thinking
PrestonTrader

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:43:43 PM

pullback !!

Target = 460.

mannedmssn2M (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:43:53 PM

ya i might be taking this one too far huh .. thats ok just making sure you know my money now soaked in saliva is not anywhere near the wallet the other guy left at home again tho taking it too far i guess obviously im to lowly of a newb to get a response form this guy anywah
MrGreenHat

Activity: 173
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:37:47 PM

ya i might be taking this one too far huh .. thats ok just making sure you know my money now soaked in saliva is not anywhere near the wallet the other guy left at home again tho taking it too far i guess obviously im to lowly of a newb to get a response form this guy anywah
No, you are just too damn stupid, I think.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: