Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mohamed and Homosexuality  (Read 2767 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:38:53 PM

Militia accused of kidnapping, beating and killing 40 Iraqis perceived as ‘gay’ or ‘too masculine or feminine.’

International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission (IGLHRC) says it has been told by Iraqi human rights activists that the renewed targeting started in early February this year.

An unidentified group posted death threats against ‘the adulterous individuals’ in the predominantly Shiite neighborhoods of Baghdad and Basra. The threats gave the individuals, whose names and ages were listed, four days to stop their behavior or else face the ‘wrath of god’.

Sources inside Iraq say this new surge of anti-gay violence has seen close to 40 people kidnapped, brutally tortured and murdered. IGLHCR say the Iraqi authorities have neither responded to this targeted violence nor have they publicly denounced it. It is widely believed that these atrocities are being committed by a group of the Shiite militia.

According to Iraqi LGBT, since the US invasion of 2003 over 750 LGBT people were reported murdered in Iraq, many of them due to so called ‘honor killings’.

Bissam, an independent Iraqi LGBT activist, who was forced himself to flee the country and now lives in exile said: ‘This is happening all the time. ‘I had a confirmed report in October 2011 from a gay young man who lives in Baghdad, his name is Haider, that Almehdi militia are threatening that they are coming back and they will kill gays.

According to Bissam this most frequently happening in central Iraq ‘but happens everywhere there, I don’t know about north of Iraq, but when I was in Sulaimania, one of the three big cities in north Iraq, I saw young men who looked very feminine being harassed and the arrested.’

The situation is getting increasingly worse reports Bissam who claims the prime minister, Nouri Al-Maliki, ‘supported by the USA and Iran,’ knows about the incidents. He claims Al-Maliki has actively campaigned for countries to repatriate Iraqi refugees fleeing such violence who ‘were detained at the airport and beaten and god knows what happens to them later’.

‘We all want to speak, put some pressure on Al-Maliki government. But the question is how? Because he knows and supports all these actions against the Iraqi LGBT, in particular and Sunna in general. Working against these people needs lots of support and real plan.’

Cary Alan Johnson, the executive director of IGLHRC said the Iraqi government must rise to its obligations as a sovereign democratic country. ‘As such, it must protect all of its citizens including lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people from hate-filled violence and death at the hands of armed militias,’ he said.

‘Vigilantes who perpetuate the targeted killing of those perceived to be gay or lesbian must not be tolerated in a new Iraq. We have seen these atrocities before.

‘In 2009 vigilantes murdered hundreds of Iraqi individuals for their perceived sexual orientation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxU99-vPjrE

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:41:52 PM

Islamic Scholar: “Homosexuality is an anal disease, a well-known medical condition, which can only be ‘calmed down’ by semen”

“A worm grows inside someone who, God forbid, has been anally penetrated, and causes a disease which makes him addicted to anal sex. But, inshallah, Allah protects newborn Shiites from this ‘gay’ devil.”

Here’s how it works according to the ‘scholar’ – “If a newborn boy is not a Shiite, the devil inserts a finger into the anus of the baby, which turns him into a ‘passive’ homosexual when he grows up. If a newborn girl is not a Shiite, the devil inserts a finger into her vagina, which turns her into a whore when she grows up.” He also outs the King of Morocco and Afghan Taliban leader, Mullah Omar, as ‘passive’ homosexuals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFHPKAPDOck

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:43:21 PM

Vanderbilt University MUSLIM PROFESSOR admits that under Islamic law, homosexuality is punishable by death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAW743OXC8o

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:45:18 PM

SWEDEN: MUSLIM Group refuses to 'uninvite' hate preacher who advocates the execution of homosexuals and describes Jews as "filthy"

‘Sweden’s Young Muslims’ group claims it was unaware of Islamic cleric Hakim Quick’s extreme views (Riiiiight) when the booking was made but said it would NOT remove him from the roster as this would disrupt the conference schedule.
“That’s no excuse, it just shows a complete lack of responsibility,” said Sören Juvas, chairperson of Swedish gay rights group RFSL. Juvas expressed fury that the hateful preacher was to receive a platform in Sweden on which to air his extreme views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkugB4cbkAw

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:50:27 PM

......... So......... What about Jesus and homosexuality in the 21st century again? The pink mafia is free to respond. Just the way they did so many times for their "brothers and sisters" in the islamic world....

Hypocrites.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:56:00 PM

Something strange happens during recent days, too many gayness threads. Why somebody care about homosexuality so much? Isn't that a personal thing?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 08:15:20 PM

Something strange happens during recent days, too many gayness threads. Why somebody care about homosexuality so much? Isn't that a personal thing?

+1. I also thought about this when I saw two threads. Is this religious problem? NO OFFENSE: You know, some hates some religion and they will do whatever they can to make it bad. So is that because of this or are you just sharing something? Huh If it is sharing, then please look the side-affects of homosexuality and try to post that too. It is better to help someone from going bad than showing them the way to reach it! Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:57:04 PM

It seems that somebody recently has found own homosexuality but didn't admitted it psychologically.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:17:35 AM

It seems that somebody recently has found own homosexuality but didn't admitted it psychologically.

The pink mafia is allergic to islam.

This thread is an answer to that thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781161.0

It is so much easier to attack Christians when you know no one will push a fatwa for your beheading. You can make movies, paintings, big threads on bitcointalk and whole Broadway shows attacking Christians. When they open their mouths "Hey! Look! See! How those Christians are evil? Told ya!".

If only the pink mafia was undeviating no matter the religion on this planet.

I will edit and add this to my first post for people to compare and have some perspectives.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 06:07:32 AM

This thread is an answer to that thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781161.0

It is so much easier to attack Christians when you know no one will push a fatwa for your beheading. You can make movies, paintings, big threads on bitcointalk and whole Broadway shows attacking Christians. When they open their mouths "Hey! Look! See! How those Christians are evil? Told ya!".

I will edit and add this to my first post for people to compare and have some perspectives.

It's vice versa. Islam is the religion which is attacked by the most. People makes bad movies on Islam, Prophet(PBUH) and all, then they get protection from countries having great military forces like USA and European countries. There is rules telling not to do such things for Christian. I don't wanna attack any religion or caste, just want a peaceful life. Smiley

~~MZ~~

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:42:38 AM

Militia accused of kidnapping, beating and killing 40 Iraqis perceived as ‘gay’ or ‘too masculine or feminine.’

Whoa... this is troublesome. How they are going to determine who is masculine and who is feminine? I have heard that in Pakistan those males without a beard are considered to be "feminine". Do they follow the same procedure in Iraq? And what is the problem with the guys who are "too masculine"? Do the militia members feel insecure in front of them?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:01:24 PM

It's vice versa. Islam is the religion which is attacked by the most. People makes bad movies on Islam, Prophet(PBUH) and all, then they get protection from countries having great military forces like USA and European countries. There is rules telling not to do such things for Christian. I don't wanna attack any religion or caste, just want a peaceful life. Smiley

~~MZ~~

I believe this is the thing that is attracting us all in bitcoin. That is why we are all here, no matter our religion or lack of, political view, gender, sexual orientation, etc. We are far from the after bitcoin society but we are getting there, hoping a bit of that vision will expand into our general consciousness.

Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:42:55 AM

I can think of few other ways people want a peaceful life. Problem being, muslims are obstacles to that goal, as evidenced by their 'replies' to this thread.

Muslims have their mouths too far up their asses to understand they are talking out of both corners of their mouths.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:29:05 PM

Egyptian police use dating sites to hunt down gay people

Though homosexuality is not illegal in Egypt, police have been using social media and smartphone applications to hunt down and arrest gays and lesbians. Two gay Egyptians, who hide their sexuality and live in fear of being arrested, tell us their story.

A week ago, seven men were arrested after they appeared in a video showing a marriage ceremony between two men. The footage showed a gay couple exchanging vows and rings under a traditional canopy on a boat on the Nile, in the presence of a small group of friends. The footage was shared across social media and was picked up by the local press, who condemned this ceremony.

At the beginning of the week, the public prosecutor’s office ordered the two men featured in the ceremony to undergo “medical tests” that were supposed to be able to determine if they were homosexual. However, after the men were “tested,” the authorities admitted that the results showed that they had not engaged in homosexual relations.

Homosexuality is not illegal in Egypt. Despite this, numerous people have been arrested while taking part in festivities celebrating gay unions and accused of “debauchery.” In May, for example, four men were arrested during a party organised in Nasr City, located east of Cairo. One of them was sentenced to 12 years of prison, the heaviest sentence ever given to an LGBT person in Egypt.

According to accounts given by numerous witnesses, police are using gay online dating sites, such as Grindr, to hunt down LGBT people. Egyptian gay rights activists have published numerous messages warning members of the community to refrain from using these applications.

According to several gay rights activists, at least 77 LGBT people have been arrested since October 2013.

http://observers.france24.com/content/20140916-egyptian-police-dating-sites-gay

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:54:11 AM

Province In “Moderate” Muslim Indonesia Proposes 100 Lashes For Gay Sex…

Gay sex could be punishable by 100 lashes of the cane in Indonesia’s staunchly conservative Aceh province if parliament passes a draft law that critics say violates basic human rights.

Aceh is the only part of the world’s biggest Muslim-majority nation to enforce Islamic sharia law and has been slowly implementing it since 2001, when it gained some powers of autonomy.

A draft bylaw sent to AFP on Saturday outlaws anal sex between men and “the rubbing of body parts between women for stimulation”, and for the first time applies Islamic laws and punishments to non-Muslims.

The bylaw also punishes adultery with 100 lashes of the cane.

The bylaw reinforces previous sharia legislation that bans alcohol consumption, gambling, fraternising between unmarried men and women, and physical displays of affection outside of marriage, such as touching and kissing.

http://english.astroawani.com/news/show/indonesian-aceh-proposes-100-lashes-for-gay-sex-44339

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:23:05 PM

Yeah. Its so much better in christian churces where priests rape little boys.
One superstision isn't better than the other
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:50:34 AM

Yeah. Its so much better in christian churces where priests rape little boys.
One superstision isn't better than the other

Who said it was better? This is a list of what is happening right now. If you have a list of what is happening right now in Christianity please go and contribute to this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781161.0

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: