Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:25:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we "Put on trial American officials loyal to Israel for treason"  (Read 1644 times)
Slingshot (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:41:17 PM

Should we "Put on trial American officials loyal to Israel for treason"

RE: Put on trial American officials loyal to Israel for treason
http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2014/09/18/put-on-trial-american-officials-loyal-to-israel-for-treason/

Should we??

I say Yes.

And we should stop fighting their wars for them. It's past time to kick the baby out of it's nest and force it to fly on it's own accords.

And stop giving them money and military arms since it's a violation of the Nuclear Arms Treaty to give any Nuclear power financial aid.

Of course the House of Rothchild's Israel wont care for any of the above.

And of course it's the international banking cartel that owns and controls most governments and the governments officials
will demand otherwise.

Recently it's the international banking cartel that is at war with Bitcoin, and it's Bitcoin that is out to defeat the tyrannical Bankers.
Yes, believe it or not their attacking Bitcoin from all angles and from every corner.

David is Bitcoin. Goliath is the Central Banking Cartel lead by the house of Rothchild and it's Israel state.

The central banking cartel has fully financially enslaved and held in sly, cunning, stealth monetary bondage almost the entire world for centuries.

The public at large was far too ignorant to know these truths until rather recently in any great numbers. Much has recently changed.

What was wont be much longer. But the banking Goliath wont be going down without a fierce battle. Yet having destroyed the world all
over again with it's horribly failed policies and corruptions there is no doubt that the public isn't in any mood to be fooled anymore.

Their the bullies. Bitcoin is David.

The fed plus all the rest of the central banks as we know them are almost all dead. Their all total failures with the gravest of flawed
fundamentals and foundations. Their desperately seeking solutions to their own failures while not realizing their in terminal decline.

They have also been extra busy stealing everything they possibly can by way of their freely created digital monies. It's an ugly mess
the public has still yet to fully sort out, just as the politicians are helpless to break free of their banking manipulators, oppressors and tormentors.

It will end badly for the bankers unless they gracefully soon walk away while offering the world viable solutions instead of ever more
scams and schemes in what will surely be a vain attempt to continue to enslave us all.

I ask again: Should we "Put on trial American officials loyal to Israel for treason"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:29:47 AM

The fact is, the only goliath in the region that needs fucking is the arabs and muslims. They are waging a racial, cultural war against jews and israel for who they are, while outnumbering them 100 to 1 and still losing. While they are getting aid from virtually every single anti american nations around the globe. Remember all those soviet equipments and funds, and chinese guns delivered?

Israel is objectively speaking the only overall prosperous, relatively free, and equal nation in the region. Every race who thinks they are being 'oppressed' are the same ones who tried to oppress jews and are now getting their just desserts. Israel is a jewish nation - deal with it. Just as saudi arabia is arab.

Arabs on the other hand stole scholars, technical knowhows and wealth from others - extortionate merchants, taking advantage of naivte of africans since the beginning of history and enslaving them, and making the refugees work as second class citizens by promising them 'protection' while threatening them at the same time.

Anti-Israel hate is the very definition of racial, cultural and personal ignorance and bigotry rolled into one that tries to masquerade as a victim. Just as the mongols have done, the only rational answer is to kill, rape and violate every single muslim and arab until the only thing remaining is the shivering piece of jizz covered meat among the burning ruin of their own garbage heap and families.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 09:21:03 AM

I love how Israeli supporters think what they say is perfectly sane while they come off as rabid bigot genocidal maniacs foaming at the mouth to every one else.
Honeypot

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:36:08 AM

I love how Israeli supporters think what they say is perfectly sane while they come off as rabid bigot genocidal maniacs foaming at the mouth to every one else.

Funny you never hear about same being said of muslims who shout daily death threats and racial insults against jews. Or blacks, or against any one else. Remember libya?

You fools are easily swayed by 'convincing' words and are too easy to manipulate.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 10:55:19 AM

Funny you never hear about same being said of muslims who shout daily death threats and racial insults against jews. Or blacks, or against any one else. Remember libya?

You fools are easily swayed by 'convincing' words and are too easy to manipulate.
See your problem is you think I have to be one or the other when I am just like most of the rest of people in the world that have to deal with the results of your "for us or against us" mentality.  A lot of people think both 'sides' of this conflict are completely insane and must suffer this militancy because anyone who doesn't immediately support a "side" unconditionally is attacked. No one is buying the astroturfing anymore. Israel is being exposed for what it is and the harder you fight it the faster it is exposed.
Honeypot

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:14:43 AM

See your problem is you think I have to be one or the other when I am just like most of the rest of people in the world that have to deal with the results of your "for us or against us" mentality.  A lot of people think both 'sides' of this conflict are completely insane and must suffer this militancy because anyone who doesn't immediately support a "side" unconditionally is attacked. No one is buying the astroturfing anymore. Israel is being exposed for what it is and the harder you fight it the faster it is exposed.

Right, right Cheesy

Play the devil's advocate when you can't make your case. Then try to say I am 'astrosurfing'. LOL Smiley

Here's a little lesson. I have no connection even remotely to any side of the conflict by any stretch of imagination. I can, however easily tell bullshit when I see one.

Yours is one of them. So much so that your bullshit is leaking out of your eyes. Muslim and arab bullshit is another. Get the picture? If you want someone to stop picking 'sides', you need to summon up some fucking spine and tell it to the muslims. Ah wait, they don't give two shits about opinions of easy bitch like you Cheesy
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:34:14 PM

Right, right Cheesy

Play the devil's advocate when you can't make your case. Then try to say I am 'astrosurfing'. LOL Smiley

Here's a little lesson. I have no connection even remotely to any side of the conflict by any stretch of imagination. I can, however easily tell bullshit when I see one.

Yours is one of them. So much so that your bullshit is leaking out of your eyes. Muslim and arab bullshit is another. Get the picture? If you want someone to stop picking 'sides', you need to summon up some fucking spine and tell it to the muslims. Ah wait, they don't give two shits about opinions of easy bitch like you Cheesy

I agree. Tecshare you might think you got in some kind of zinger or gained some points, but if this was any kind of debate competition where points are kept track of you wouldn't have any points for what you said.

You might be a legendary member, but that doesn't mean you know anything about history/social studies/politics. By you even commenting the way you did you proved that you don't know and just want to say some vague broad based whatever to get your post count up.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:42:41 PM

Should we "Put on trial American officials loyal to Israel for treason"

RE: Put on trial American officials loyal to Israel for treason
http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2014/09/18/put-on-trial-american-officials-loyal-to-israel-for-treason/

Should we??

I say Yes.

And we should stop fighting their wars for them. It's past time to kick the baby out of it's nest and force it to fly on it's own accords.

And stop giving them money and military arms since it's a violation of the Nuclear Arms Treaty to give any Nuclear power financial aid.

Of course the House of Rothchild's Israel wont care for any of the above.

And of course it's the international banking cartel that owns and controls most governments and the governments officials
will demand otherwise.

Recently it's the international banking cartel that is at war with Bitcoin, and it's Bitcoin that is out to defeat the tyrannical Bankers.
Yes, believe it or not their attacking Bitcoin from all angles and from every corner.

David is Bitcoin. Goliath is the Central Banking Cartel lead by the house of Rothchild and it's Israel state.

The central banking cartel has fully financially enslaved and held in sly, cunning, stealth monetary bondage almost the entire world for centuries.

The public at large was far too ignorant to know these truths until rather recently in any great numbers. Much has recently changed.

What was wont be much longer. But the banking Goliath wont be going down without a fierce battle. Yet having destroyed the world all
over again with it's horribly failed policies and corruptions there is no doubt that the public isn't in any mood to be fooled anymore.

Their the bullies. Bitcoin is David.

The fed plus all the rest of the central banks as we know them are almost all dead. Their all total failures with the gravest of flawed
fundamentals and foundations. Their desperately seeking solutions to their own failures while not realizing their in terminal decline.

They have also been extra busy stealing everything they possibly can by way of their freely created digital monies. It's an ugly mess
the public has still yet to fully sort out, just as the politicians are helpless to break free of their banking manipulators, oppressors and tormentors.

It will end badly for the bankers unless they gracefully soon walk away while offering the world viable solutions instead of ever more
scams and schemes in what will surely be a vain attempt to continue to enslave us all.

I ask again: Should we "Put on trial American officials loyal to Israel for treason"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you only go to news websites and read articles that support how you already felt or are inclined to feel, than you are not a smart person. The reason I am smarter than you on this topic is because I don't just go to some website that agrees with me. I go everywhere. One of the things that is good about Drudgereport.com is that he links to every single news source possible.

Here is an example of just some of the links provided. The nice thing is that it covers every thought process out there, and every opinion and every view. He links articles to tons of different news sites and doesn't write any articles himself. HE ONLY LINKS TO THEM. So when people say oh Drudge is biased and blah blah, yes he is, but he still links to the other sides articles. The dem websites don't link to repub websites, and blah. Drudge links to all. Go there for a better understanding of where to seek knowledge.

ABCNEWS
ACCESS HOLLYWOOD
AD AGE DEADLINE
ADWEEK
ANTI-WAR.COM
ATLANTIC
ATLANTIC WIRE
BBC
BBC AUDIO
BILD
BILLBOARD
BLAZE
BOSTON GLOBE
BOSTON HERALD
BREITBART
BROADCASTING & CABLE
BUSINESS INSIDER
BUZZFEED
CBS NEWS
C-SPAN
CHICAGO SUN-TIMES
CHICAGO TRIB
CHRISTIAN SCIENCE
CNBC
CNN
CNN POLITICAL TICKER
DAILY BEAST
DAILY CALLER
DAILY KOS
DAILY SWARM
DAILY VARIETY
DEADLINE HOLLYWOOD
DER SPIEGEL
E!
ECONOMIST
EDITOR & PUBLISHER
EMIRATES 24/7
ENT WEEKLY
ESQUIRE
FINANCIAL TIMES
FORBES
FOXNEWS
FOXNEWS NATION
FRANCE 24
FREE BEACON
FREE REPUBLIC
GAWKER
HOT AIR
HELLO!
HILL
H'WOOD REPORTER
HUFFINGTON POST
HUMAN EVENTS
IAFRICA
INTERNATIONAL HERALD TRIB
INFOWARS
INTERCEPT
INVEST BUS DAILY
JERUSALEM POST
LA DAILY NEWS
LA TIMES
LUCIANNE.COM
MEDIA WEEK
MEDIAITE
MOTHER JONES
MSNBC
NATION
NATIONAL ENQUIRER
NATIONAL JOURNAL
NATIONAL REVIEW
NBC NEWS
NEW REPUBLIC
NEWSWEEK
NEW YORK
NY DAILY NEWS
NY OBSERVER
NY POST
NY TIMES
NY TIMES WIRE
NEW YORKER
NEWSBUSTERS
NEWSBYTES
NEWSMAX
NEWSWEEK
NKOREAN NEWS
PEOPLE
PHILLY INQUIRER
PHILLY DAILY NEWS
PJ MEDIA
POLITICO
RADAR
REAL CLEAR POLITICS
REASON
RED STATE
ROLL CALL
ROLLING STONE
SALON
SAN FRAN CHRON
SEATTLE TIMES
SKY NEWS
SLATE
SMOKING GUN
SPLASH
STAR
SYDNEY MORNING HERALD
TALKING POINTS MEMO
TIME MAG
TMZ
[UK] DAILY MAIL
[UK] DAILY MIRROR
[UK] DAILY RECORD
[UK] EVENING STANDARD
[UK] EXPRESS
[UK] GUARDIAN
[UK] INDEPENDENT
[UK] SUN
[UK] TELEGRAPH
US NEWS
USA TODAY
VANITY FAIR
VERGE
VILLAGE VOICE
VOX
WALL STREET JOURNAL
WALL STREET JOURNAL FEED
WASH EXAMINER
WASH POST
WASH TIMES
WEEKLY STANDARD
WORLD NET DAILY
WOWOWOW
X17
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 09:02:19 PM

Thanks for immediately beginning with the personal attacks. Proves my point wonderfully thank you. Still waiting for Muslims to show up and chastise me for not agreeing with them.
Honeypot

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:36:04 PM

Thanks for immediately beginning with the personal attacks. Proves my point wonderfully thank you. Still waiting for Muslims to show up and chastise me for not agreeing with them.

Plenty of people are going through that if you aren't blind. Of course, being in the comfort of a 1st world country like a posh bitch that you are, ofc you wouldn't know Smiley
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 12:59:08 AM

Plenty of people are going through that if you aren't blind. Of course, being in the comfort of a 1st world country like a posh bitch that you are, ofc you wouldn't know Smiley
I'm sure there is, but I am still waiting for one to show up here and tell me this. Hasn't happened yet. If they did I would tell them the same thing. I'm sorry people chose to live in stolen lands and don't want to suffer the consequences, but that's their problem. I don't think I have ever been called a "posh bitch" before, I will put that on that list thanks.
Honeypot

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:23:36 AM

I'm sure there is, but I am still waiting for one to show up here and tell me this. Hasn't happened yet. If they did I would tell them the same thing. I'm sorry people chose to live in stolen lands and don't want to suffer the consequences, but that's their problem. I don't think I have ever been called a "posh bitch" before, I will put that on that list thanks.

Keep that in mind, because that's what you are Smiley
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 01:29:15 AM

Yep, everyone is hardcore on the internet.
Honeypot

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:39:20 AM

Yep, everyone is hardcore on the internet.

Apparently, everyone is everywhere. Besides you that is Cheesy
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:47:54 AM

it is common knowledge that the majority of American citizens have dual citizenship, American and Israel, and most of them sit in the American government, or in the White House, most senators have two kewarganegaraan.amerika America and Israel, so that all the policies made by the government America has always sided with Israel, especially the interests of Israel in the world.
so according to me to punish the traitor who works for Israel is something that is not possible, it has become a worldwide conspiracy ...  Embarrassed

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
leannemckim46

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:02:56 AM

What the US has done for Israel in the past is not treason, it is far from it.

First of all the Obama administration is not friends with Israel at all so I am not even sure why you bring this up now in the first place.

Secondly, Israel is not our enemy. They are our ally. In order for something to be treason, the person needs to be helping an enemy of the US and this does not apply. Israel is simply protecting it's own national interests against terrorists. This is very similar to how the US protects it's own interests against al-quaita .

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 07:31:33 AM

Right, right Cheesy

I agree. Tecshare you might think you got in some kind of zinger or gained some points, but if this was any kind of debate competition where points are kept track of you wouldn't have any points for what you said.

You might be a legendary member, but that doesn't mean you know anything about history/social studies/politics. By you even commenting the way you did you proved that you don't know and just want to say some vague broad based whatever to get your post count up.
I am a legendary member already, why do I need to get my post count up? As another random guy on the internet your opinion has no more authority than mine, so your argument is moot.
Honeypot

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:48:59 AM

Right, right Cheesy

I am a legendary member already, why do I need to get my post count up? As another random guy on the internet your opinion has no more authority than mine, so your argument is moot.

'Legendary' LOL

You just proved his point. He was talking about you being vapid enough to think that's anything to be proud of, and you answered by showing you are exactly what he described.

Fool
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:00:24 PM

US is an immigrant country.

Can't expect to put half of the citizens and residents into jail.
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:57:46 PM

Secondly, Israel is not our enemy.
Apparently you need to do more research.  Like 9/11 and USS Liberty.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: