Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If we break 350 we go right to double digits!  (Read 2558 times)
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:56:07 PM

Guys, just relax, bitcoin works and adoption and price will increase over time.
Adoption drives the price down, stupid. Don't you know merchants convert funny money into real fiat immediately? They are not stupid.
bytezero

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:09:49 PM

I sure would own a lot of bitcoins if the price went to 50-100$.
Somehow I think somebody else would be ahead of me
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:10:55 PM

We're easily breaking 350 today. Only a few cultists are buying a couple of satoshis. The rest of the Bitcoin world is selling BTC in massive quantities.
So who is buying all the sold BTC? Makes me wonder.

Ah. Now that is the question..Smiley

I see the usual suspects (trolls) are conversing back and forth. Bitcoin price is easy to move up or down or manipulate with enough money and desire. Sentiment is driven by price, with recent weakness demonstrating that to good effect.

Whoever is buying up the coins on the cheap will simply guide the price back up after a decent chart reversal is painted. All those who sold will hop back on board and this an new entrants to the market will drive the propel the price up to break the ATH and beyond.

The trick is to ignore the trolls who know the above but try to magnify the market moves for profit, and instead buy when it seems bitcoin is all over (hint: not long).

A quarter of a billion in VC money in the last year and the largest online companies in the world integrating bitcoin suggests this time is not different and the price will rise again.
area3121

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:14:24 PM

We're easily breaking 350 today. Only a few cultists are buying a couple of satoshis. The rest of the Bitcoin world is selling BTC in massive quantities.

I see the usual suspects (trolls) are conversing back and forth. Bitcoin price is easy to move up or down or manipulate with enough money and desire. Sentiment is driven by price, with recent weakness demonstrating that to good effect.

Whoever is buying up the coins on the cheap will simply guide the price back up after a decent chart reversal is painted. All those who sold will hop back on board and this an new entrants to the market will drive the propel the price up to break the ATH and beyond.

The trick is to ignore the trolls who know the above but try to magnify the market moves for profit, and instead buy when it seems bitcoin is all over (hint: not long).

A quarter of a billion in VC money in the last year and the largest online companies in the world integrating bitcoin suggests this time is not different and the price will rise again.

even resistance is no more to hold... btc is going down to 350 to 300 by tomorrow...

fast and realtime no more holding back.. sell now so you can cover a little lose.. or lose for nothing
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:28:19 PM

even resistance is no more to hold... btc is going down to 350 to 300 by tomorrow...

fast and realtime no more holding back.. sell now so you can cover a little lose.. or lose for nothing

Hopefully you make enough money for some English lessons.
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:28:55 PM

Attacking the language won't make facts any less true and won't make your choices any less dumb.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:33:38 PM

Today we may break through 350, its coming in fast and only a little resistence there
if we break through we will fall down immediately to 50-100

get out now don't make me post that I TOLD YOU SO picture again..

It's almost as if 350 wouldn't be a number, just like 349 or 351...

Not your keys, not your coins!
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:39:34 AM

always is just it wont happen in few days.
it will maybe be when Christmas holiday comes

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

btcKaboom

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:11:37 AM

Adoption drives the price down, stupid. Don't you know merchants convert funny money into real fiat immediately? They are not stupid.

in the short term yes
is there a btc -> fiat conversion fee? it won't be long before they figure out they could avoid it by paying their suppliers and staff with the bitcoin
piyany

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:42:50 AM

in the short term yes
is there a btc -> fiat conversion fee? it won't be long before they figure out they could avoid it by paying their suppliers and staff with the bitcoin

That would make the suppliers and staff really happy making business with you.
btcKaboom

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:44:13 PM

in the short term yes

That would make the suppliers and staff really happy making business with you.

probably in the next few years they will have integrated supply chain systems that automate stock orders and instantly pay suppliers based on rates of sale
well they won't have to wait days or weeks to get their money and reduce their administrative costs
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: