Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POOL]Prohashing – Professional cryptocurrency mining made simple  (Read 20477 times)
qctechno

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:36:30 AM

Any news from Prohashing ?  Pool is down since the last 2days.
They managed and mitigated many DDoS attack, but this time, I think they got hit hard.
Sucks 'cause it's my pool of choice for scrypt mining.

OneNattyLitecoin

Activity: 356
Merit: 335

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:21:01 PM

Last I heard was on Sunday. 36-72 hours. So id anticipate the latter, it seems like they encountered some real challenges.
Slipeer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:10:16 AM

what is the argument of the password to mine the coin first in the chart?
paputa

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:33:14 PM

It would be nice to have instant payments.. Embarrassed
BitBot.V2

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:00:47 PM

yeah or every 6 hours or so...    24 hour payout seems kinda long nowdays. It's what's holding me back from using the site
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:53:46 PM

yeah or every 6 hours or so...    24 hour payout seems kinda long nowdays. It's what's holding me back from using the site

Agreed.
What pools are you guys using then?

btcapollo

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:01:55 PM

Anyone having issues staying connected to the pool? I'm using the L3+ Antminer and it always gets disconnected around 3AM EST.
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:08:05 AM

Anyone having issues staying connected to the pool? I'm using the L3+ Antminer and it always gets disconnected around 3AM EST.
I have 2 L3+ and it does have issues from time to time, looking for a alternative. I also go and mine on litecoinpool.org but I want a multipool as prohashing

naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:50:54 AM

Yep, sometimes  the pool works in disruptive way. So I need to use  failovers in config of my miners.
Lumining

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:37:18 PM

Hello, I'm trying to find out in which currencies you can be paid out your mining profits? Is there a list off all the coins somewhere which you can use for payouts?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bodrumair

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:19:49 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 01:20:35 AM by bodrumair

This is very very unstable pool , disconnets too much and never connect back again ( up to 2-3 hours )

What is wrong with it ?

Chicago

Activity: 592
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:19:07 AM

Hi Chris, Steve,

Obviously, Prohashing is one of the most competitive Scrypt mining pools.  Thanks for the service you provide.
    Would you consider adding Mincoin to your pool again this year?

Mincoin used to be on Prohashing back in 2015 or so and there have been network upgrades over the summer which have dramatically improved the potential profitability for Mincoin over the next several years.
    It would be great if a large profit-switching pool were turned onto Mincoin again as we are listed on an exchange with an API, Trade Satoshi and can handle large magnitudes of hash coming and going due to an adapted Dark Gravity Wave v3 implementation in the Mincoin protocol.

Best Regards,
-Chicago

Pincer2

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:31:43 PM

Anyone having issues connecting to prohashing with an antminer D3?  The miner is showing but not finding shares.  I have switched it to another pool for now

If you are using x11 you need to add this to the password field: a=x11

I just had the same issue and had to dig through the documentation to figure it out.

Also you can use this to enable power cost: a=x11 w=1000 p=[insert you $/kwh]

Enjoy Smiley

Donations welcome:
BTC: 12HqLdn8PzTV5Zmjr8BBuY3GxKbia2bZL4
ETH: 0x26b980cc2fE794d43CEfe7e400d8C738Fb620142
LTC: LKVDSXFtSk3XR4XfC9KqEmW8WmUJxJzMTE
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:56:58 AM

Anyone having issues connecting to prohashing with an antminer D3?  The miner is showing but not finding shares.  I have switched it to another pool for now

If you are using x11 you need to add this to the password field: a=x11

I just had the same issue and had to dig through the documentation to figure it out.

Also you can use this to enable power cost: a=x11 w=1000 p=[insert you $/kwh]

Enjoy Smiley

Donations welcome:
BTC: 12HqLdn8PzTV5Zmjr8BBuY3GxKbia2bZL4
ETH: 0x26b980cc2fE794d43CEfe7e400d8C738Fb620142
LTC: LKVDSXFtSk3XR4XfC9KqEmW8WmUJxJzMTE

I don't think the elec chart on prohashing works yet/anymore.....I just put 0 down and use offsite calcs for electric vs hash...it is close enough

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:27:53 AM

On the subject of great cusomer service....

by the by I was the only one that lost hash on Nov 8th and 9th...I did not put a ticket in until a week later..in that I saw it was just me...after I figured that out!

just got a reply from PH they credited me $200 at the 8th and 9th rates in LTC...so $912 buck gain in today's $$$ for my 2-day $200 buck loss mining

they paid me in my payout in LTC I would have earned (100% payout always in LTC..glad I've done that!) for those days in crypto also (my choice 100% LTC)

you can't knock their customer service....they also took my word for this ...and of course could see for whatever reason the 2-day drop

as I pointed out in profits ($100 or so at the time each day) on my setup and bar graphs of my miners etc

Anyway, they could have done the 'easy' route and paid me only the $200 I made in USD that day...that did not show up..they instead credited the LTC lost!

On a side note, this first question on what happened those 2-days, was sent to Steve first, he said he was not aware of any issues...and said he would forward it to Chris...

anyway...just in case....thus I kinda forgot about it

...Chris looked it over...saw the two-day blip down for whatever reason..took my word I had my machines up as per usual and Chris gave me the refund in LTC lost!

So this was more than a bit unexpected.....more than a month later!

Prohashing is a class act!

Thanks, Chris! and Steve!

just an FYI, for anyone with a similar *why, is it just me* moment on a glitch....of this nature...report it promptly it indeed may just be you!

The site is also more stable now, even with my evil KNC Titans and L3+'s which the site still does not like too much are more or less on task with a bit of slip....

but they are making progress, with the new equip etc

thanks again! Really appreciate it!

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
sangwookie

Activity: 168

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:39:26 AM

First of all. Prohashing is legit and works well. I have a d3 x11 miner. I was wondering if you will be supporting the new b2x coin possibly in the future

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dr Octagon

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:44:06 AM

Pro-hashing down?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

First of all. Prohashing is legit and works well. I have a d3 x11 miner. I was wondering if you will be supporting the new b2x coin possibly in the future

Sure it is legit...most of the sites like www.litecoinpool.org are also legit. But by Prohashing requiring 1099's now....(even thou I'm legal as heck, and in

no way am a contractor or employed by them)

that means that the IRS will do the same thing they did when coinbase came to the forefront and was legit

they will go after all the users and passwords for prohashing and, imho, send out a mass 'source of funds' letter to everyone

in other words, you prove you are not hiding from the tax man..which sucks..I had the same thing happen with me with the SEC in 2013 when my deluded bank

said I was illegal, because all of BTC was illegal right? Fun times.

Thus went back to litecoinpool not worth the hassle and if the IRS asks for data from prohashing they will deliver it..they already said they are making

everyone do a 1099 because they don't trust their USA citizens to report their taxes...even if legal like I was the presumption is you are not...and it takes

time to do this...thus I'm out of prohashing

brad

ShareTheVibes

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

Hi guys.

So I have a question that you might be able to help me out. I understand that there is an algorithm that switches directly to the most profitable coin, and then exchanged to the coin that I am choosing to.

The question is if I can keep the mined coins directly instead of getting paid in a currency of my coin.

I want to keep the verge when its mined, keep the sexcoin when its mined etc.

Is this possible?
elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:19:56 PM

Hi guys.

So I have a question that you might be able to help me out. I understand that there is an algorithm that switches directly to the most profitable coin, and then exchanged to the coin that I am choosing to.

The question is if I can keep the mined coins directly instead of getting paid in a currency of my coin.

I want to keep the verge when its mined, keep the sexcoin when its mined etc.

Is this possible?

You can go into settings on your account and dictate what coins you wish to be paid out in however I think they have disable verge temporarily

getting paid the coins you personally mine is not an option on a pool, would need to solo mine to accomplish that

t.me/bitcoinasic
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: