Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2016, 08:10:21 AM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i'm looking to create a gaming site based on btc trading  (Read 282 times)
drknow012

Activity: 98

Fairy Tale + Fact = Unregulated Virtual Currency!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2012, 04:01:43 PM

i read in the user aggreement that posting links to illeagal trading sites is prohibited, but i have an idea for a gaming site that would allow players to compete using site regulated servers for games like... counter strike, or soldier of fortune, or any quake 3 engine based game. hosting games like capture the flag or team death match, or even ffa, or 1 on 1. the possibilites are endless. i am fully capable of writing the code for a site like this, but i need server hosting for the games. if any one would like to offer any contribution to this thread, please do so. i will check it all throughout the day. i want ideas people, NOW!!! Tongue

(to the moderators: as you can see, i did not post a link. and i don't think it would be illeagal anyways, btc is unregulated currecy. Tongue to the fed!)

BTCChess Affiliate Program: Earn 50% on all commissions from referrals at btcchess.tk

Just sign up, post your affiliate link in your sig, and take part in the community's discussions! It's that easy!

Donations and Investors: 1F6yYdQ7rWVaH9Nqv7gbBw5FbZUuhL9smh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.