Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2019, 09:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 10734 times)
baddw

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:04:58 PM

Don't know how to post trades to the blockchain like that but I've never deleted nor tweaked any trade predictions.
With that said I've just sent out the following tweet: going long ULTC.
JL

It's pretty easy with Counterwallet.  If you don't already have one set up, you can just go to counterwallet.io, set up a new wallet, and transfer a bit of BTC in there.  Then set up a feed and publish here the address that you are making the feed from.  Publish a test message to show that it's working.  From that point on, whenever you make a prediction, write it in a .txt file and save it.  Take the SHA256 hash of that .txt file and broadcast the hash.  Then some time later you can reveal the .txt file.  As long as the hash matches the file, you have proof that you created that prediction at or before the time that it shows up in the blockchain.  The nice thing about the blockchain is that it is (roughly) timestamped, and un-alterable after the fact.

BTC/XCP 11596GYYq5WzVHoHTmYZg4RufxxzAGEGBX
DRK XvFhRFQwvBAmFkaii6Kafmu6oXrH4dSkVF
Eligius Payouts/CPPSRB Explained  I am not associated with Eligius in any way.  I just think that it is a good pool with a cool payment system Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.