Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 165490 times)
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:42:13 PM

There is an exploit/ no there isn't/ there is but it can be fixed.

Just go ahead and use it already. Would be fun to watch.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:57:27 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

however you could also get hit by a car or stabbed inside your own home by a burglar before realising your grand plan.

True.

I will delete this post. But could someone tell me why a moderator would delete that and not all the other crap that gets posted in this thread?

Seemed quite arbitrary to me.

Please quote me fast before I delete.

because goatse?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 09:58:04 PM

Took my a while to read up on what's been happening here.
So is XMR still fine (except from the price drop)?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:00:03 PM

I have not applied the scientific method to Zodiac signs. Has anyone yet?  

Not exactly but there is a paper that links birth month to personality factors, possibly due to the effects of exposure to seasonal flu or some other such factor (sunlight exposure and vitamin d would be one guess of mine, I think not demonstrated at all in the paper iirc) during early development.

I can dig it up if you are interested and can't find it.

Now back to your regularly scheduled troll circus.
TheFascistMind

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:00:26 PM

I see you have no defense of Armstrong's incorrect predictions.  When you only focus on his correct ones, that's committing a logical fallacy known as 'The Texas Sharpshooter.'

Category error.

Armstrong's model doesn't make predictions about his life decisions. Thus those were not predictions.

You don't have long until BCX does whatever he thinks he can do.  How much more time will you waste

How much more trolling against me will you do?
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:00:59 PM

What's the mater with you developers? You have to believe in your product. Go all in. Don't sit here and say this is your hoby project. An anonymous crypto with the correct attributes has enormous potential. Show us your enthusiasm and commitment!

My personal choice is not to do that rhetorically, or even openly.

I guess I'm the anti-shill.

You don't tell em!
Propulsion

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:02:53 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

however you could also get hit by a car or stabbed inside your own home by a burglar before realising your grand plan.

True.

I will delete this post. But could someone tell me why a moderator would delete that and not all the other crap that gets posted in this thread?

I think it's automatic. It seems that any post with one word or no substance automatically becomes pruned.

For Instance:

• +1
  • lol
  • true
TheFascistMind

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:05:09 PM

True.

because goatse?

I am too old to understand goatse. When I was your age, there was no WWW.
TheFascistMind

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:08:48 PM

I think it's automatic. It seems that any post with one word or no substance automatically becomes pruned.

For Instance:

• +1
  • lol
  • true

Ah thanks. Logical.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:10:24 PM

It is a slimy marketing tactic.. Most other coins do not stoop to this level, at least not officially, but the developers and largest

Again you assume your own (false IMO) interpretation, present it as fact, and then use it to attack. This tactic is fairly classic propaganda, and I'm calling you out on it.

It is not a marketing tactic to maintain threads that are topic-focused. If you look at the actual Monero threads (mining, support, speculation, etc.) you will say they are fairly low to moderate volume and very much kept on topic by either moderators or the fact that they haven't been flooded by trolls yet.

The troll threads are of course none of these.

The third category are threads, such as this one, created by people interested in Monero to discuss current events or similar topics about Monero, and then kept active by other people interested in Monero. You will never be able to stop that unless you stop people from being interested in Monero. Good luck with that.

At least you finally admitted not having your own forums is a form of advertising....

And again...

Not having our own forums is due to:

1. The software implementing it isn't done yet.

2. It not being a terribly high priority because the level of traffic doesn't warrant it.

3. We're perfectly on-topic and of-interest to the user base here. No one credible (meaning board forum operator or moderator, not propagandists like you) has asked us to leave.

dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:15:55 PM

2nd time today, we need a "jail" for newbies again.

@TheFascistMind, just put the people that troll you on ignore, so you can have conversations with the ones that appreciate what you are doing here.

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
TheFascistMind

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:17:51 PM

"Don't feed the trolls" is key

That's just it, TFM IS a troll.

I support XMR. I mine it, run the daemon, & donate to devs (small amounts but nonetheless), and I am active in XMR threads, attempting to backup positive contributions and expose BS for what it is.

Yet, TFM, with no basis for his ramblings, is treated as a supporter and peeps like me get labeled at "trolls." I have thick enough skin to get over it, but I can still post and express myself so that some will understand.

Your emotions are entirely understood. Resentment of someone getting to the top easier than you did is a common reaction. The usual psychosis is to either vilify or turn the object into an idol. I'd much prefer you not pussy out and meet me on the court instead.

P.S. I am not (at least not intentionally) diminishing your contribution.
TheFascistMind

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:19:34 PM

2nd time today, we need a "jail" for newbies again.

@TheFascistMind, just put the people that troll you on ignore, so you can have conversations with the ones that appreciate what you are doing here.

You can see I am just toying with them now (and teaching them perhaps if they choose to learn). I am not taking them seriously now. "Boys will be boys".
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:27:33 PM

If he gets offered 100 BTC and still does not reveal it, then there are two options. Either there is no exploit, or he stands to gain a lot by the price falling.

BCX is a very sneaky character, so should not take what he says at face value.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:40:35 PM

wow dem BCX monero thread surely gotten huge since i last came here

29 pages w00t

~CfA~

ibuyltc

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:41:43 PM

I just wanted to drop in and say thanks to both Smooth and TFM for continuing to work together to get this potential exploit identified and patched!
From Above

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:42:57 PM

I just wanted to drop in and say thanks to both Smooth and TFM for continuing to work together to get this potential exploit identified and patched!

i just wanted to drop in and say thanks to BCX for taking care of Monero Cool

~CfA~

aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:50:37 PM

I am not sure should i buy Moneros now when are cheap or wait till Tuesday?

Do you want the opportunity risk, if there is no drop?  If so, wait.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
From Above

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:52:02 PM

I am not sure should i buy Moneros now ?

this question answers it self (of course not)

~CfA~

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:52:08 PM

i just wanted to drop in and say thanks to BCX for taking care of Monero Cool

~CfA~

I also would like to thank BCX for the cheap Monero.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: