Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 165490 times)
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:58:21 PM

bcx should send the monero guys a bill for pr

Payable in Stoli

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:59:21 PM

Because i have class and integrity.

lol
* Nekomata imagines a classy penguin with monocles and hat.

Your post history says otherwise.
Also since this is about me, I personally dont go to another coins thread spewing BS like you, I stick with Monero exactly because its not made to be a pump and dump BTC stealer like 95% of other coins

i like how you had to cut out the part where you said "so what" about ripping people off for Bitcoins (on a Monero topic)
where you are here posting on all of them attacking the credibility of anyone that dares criticize Monero.

funny too how i doubt you would be going for my throat had i not said anything about Monero.
and your post history speaks volumes.. you don't possess the intellect to mount a counter argument so your run around from topic to topic
trying to attack the credibility of anyone that criticizes Monero rather that discussing the pro's or cons of Monero itself.
A classic little game here.. nothing new.
And to potential investors.. painfully obvious.

When you come here and defend your shit coin with the top 2 excuses are as follows your fucking screwed baggies LOL
excuse #1 - BCX or Spoetnik etc, is a "Troll" ...FUD'ing (automatically makes your shitcoin legit i guess)
excuse #2 - Mind your own business (so what if people get ripped off)

I just posted a couple comments up why did Monero have to be coin clone fork no. 1,001 posted here ?
Either it's the Bitcoin killer or it's obviously a pump and dump attempt ..simple as that.
There is no way to bob or weave or attack your way around that logic.
When your put out coin no. 1,001 then it better be a damn good Bitcoin Killer Wink
And sorry no you can't play the community card.. it's an invalid retort lol

Get a job baggy  Roll Eyes

man

now i understand the expression, 'dont feed the trolls'.

but you are right about one thing, i don't post to please anyone

feeding the trolls like how you just sent me an unprovoked PM saying..

You the biggest fucking idiot on this forum.

Just want to tell you that personally  Smiley

I think your stamping your feet around here like an angry child with a low intellect.
And your gonna hold your breath and demand that Monero is the greatest things since sliced bread until everyone is convinced.
comment after comment from you i see NO substance.. i see endless insults and attacks on peoples credibility.
which by the way has little bearing on whether Monero is a good coin or not.. more of a childish diversion tactic than anything.

so let me get this straight according to the usual comments posted here about Monero its THE "Bitcoin killer"
But when i look it up i see it's a Cryptonote coin cloning platform fork / clone.. like dozens of others, just with a gay name LOL
And not only that it's the 1,100'th coin put out and offers what features that makes it so good and soooo superior to all others ever made that it HAD to be released ?
There is no way you can change the subject with your trolling attack on my credibility..
I will just come right back to me point again for the 3rd comment in a row as you play diversion games.
WHY did the "devs" feel that their Cryptonote cloning platform fork clone coin was so good it had to be made ?
What features etc does it have on launch that made it a must have and needed to be placed along side the other 1,000+ coins ?
Kinda funny how i have asked that for months and never gotten an answer lol

All i need to do is look at any new coin and evaluate it based on the context of the Altcoin situation.
Which is when there is already a thousand coins out then you better have a damn good reason for putting yet another one out.
And in Monero's case it better be REAL good if your going to take a coin that came from a coin cloning platform of sorts !

It's the best one eva because i say so ? and because i bought a shit load of them ?
All these grandiose claims about it are simply stupid.. that reptiele guy claiming the market cap will be in the BILLIONS ? LOL
I swear your all mostly delusional or straight up deceitful.. i've been saying that here since day one.

Your grandparents aren't going to spend their bank account fiat on Monero's  Roll Eyes
wake up guys.. come on

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:01:51 PM

Spoetnik, just so you know I sent that PM waiting for you post it here with a wall of unintelligible text.
you are very predictable like a worm.

then go to school and learn how to read english ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:07:24 PM

BCX, we'd like to formally respond to this -

So what was your reason for attacking Monero and refusing to allow devs to fix your exploit?  

They claim they've already TW proofed XMR and do not need any help.

~BCX~

In your post on September 17th you stated that you had found very specific exploits in Monero. Immediately, and in direct response to you, we asked if you could disclose the vulnerability to us privately so we could fix it. You did not respond to our request.

Subsequent to that post, in which you stated that you had no need or desire to attack Monero, you announced that you would be attacking Monero, and gave us 72 hours notice. At no point since we asked if you would disclose the exploit privately to us did we, formally or informally, claim that we had "TW proofed XMR". As it states in our ANN on Bitcointalk: "the official core team members are (in no particular order) - tacotime, eizh, smooth, fluffypony, othe, davidlatapie, NoodleDoodle". We cannot control what anyone else says of Monero, and if anyone has implied or stated that a TW-style attack is impossible that is not a view that we share. We are not naive enough to state that Monero is anything-proof, and we cannot categorically state that you do or do not have an exploit as you have not disclosed any details to us.

In addition, we have said and continue to say that Monero is alpha-level software, and is nowhere near the level of maturity Bitcoin has (and Bitcoin itself is considered beta software by its developers). We regularly have people providing assistance to the project, be it financial or direct effort or the imparting of some unique observation to us. We warmly invite and encourage assistance from everyone. We would never reject the offer of help unless we had a very specific reason to do so, and we most certainly do not reject your offer of help. We want to continue to make Monero better, and so any assistance you or anyone else can provide is deeply appreciated by us all.

Therefore, we openly and kindly invite you to disclose the details of the exploit to us privately so we may analyse and fix any exploits that may exist. You may do so by sending a private message to this account, sending a private message to any of the named core team members as listed above, or sending an email to dev@monero.cc

Wow 25+ pages have been added to this thread since I have checked last. bcx should send the monero guys a bill for pr. Poloniex has definitley made a few more btc off this whole bcx thing with near tripling of volume pre bcx. But nonetheless it certainly is appearing that the Monero team isn't as confident that no exploit is happening as the bagholders are.

Bagholders? I was kinda following your drift until you dropped the 'B' word - always a sign of malicious intent.

It goes without saying that all threats to any system's stability should be treated seriously - whether that be a terrorist threat to nation's borders, or a threat to an individual's life, or a situation like this.

Monero commands a market cap of close to $5 million. It is only reasonable that a responsible development team would treat the matter as seriously as the defense force of a nation state would treat intelligence of malicious intent against it. I can't see it occurring in any other light - how would you like the situation to manifest itself? Anything in particular you have in mind?

It is worth remembering that Monero is functioning, as intended.

Until that changes, where is the story? Would you like to talk about the questionable virtues of an ego-driven malady of an individual that cares not for the fortunes of a currency that seeks to be anti-bank, anti-government, pro-libertarian, and pro-anonimity. Who is BCX working for anyway? Does he even care about anyone other than his own glutenous ego?

Perhaps in time, BCX will transpire as being a force for ultimate good, constructive and positive. After all, an all-weather test for Monero is actually incredibly helpful moving on into the future.

But until then, lets just keep sight of what defines 'considerate constructivity' and what defines 'opportunistic cuntishness'.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not affiliated with any entity - merely an observer.
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:18:40 PM

That is not the official statement of the dev team. Please reconsider what you are doing, this is not a healthy mindset to have. As humans, we are supposed to build things up, not break them down. It is our duty. Please reconsider.

Being in a healthy mindset is something I am not often accused of.

At some point I am sure the XMR team will realize they do indeed need my help and we may work something out.

But anyway the image below posted by nutildah is interesting. Check the blocks just prior to the circle.

Later guys.

~BCX~

This is bitcoin today, quoting othe:

[18:51] <@othe> 322780 (Hauptkette)   2014-09-27 13:00:27   GHash.IO   0000000000000000038251be6885bc97f1b11fb30751e0e0e0316341834c4d20
[18:51] <@othe> 322779 (Hauptkette)   2014-09-27 13:00:58   GHash.IO   00000000000000001a8651f69d983c5e3459454ab8fed27908569d3b030ad975

So what was your reason for attacking Monero and refusing to allow devs to fix your exploit?  

~BCX~

NewLiberty isn't a member of the dev-team. The official devteam never stated that they don't need your help, actually they are welcomming it!

~BCX~

In your post on September 17th you stated that you had found very specific exploits in Monero. Immediately, and in direct response to you, we asked if you could disclose the vulnerability to us privately so we could fix it. You did not respond to our request.

Subsequent to that post, in which you stated that you had no need or desire to attack Monero, you announced that you would be attacking Monero, and gave us 72 hours notice. At no point since we asked if you would disclose the exploit privately to us did we, formally or informally, claim that we had "TW proofed XMR". As it states in our ANN on Bitcointalk: "the official core team members are (in no particular order) - tacotime, eizh, smooth, fluffypony, othe, davidlatapie, NoodleDoodle". We cannot control what anyone else says of Monero, and if anyone has implied or stated that a TW-style attack is impossible that is not a view that we share. We are not naive enough to state that Monero is anything-proof, and we cannot categorically state that you do or do not have an exploit as you have not disclosed any details to us.

In addition, we have said and continue to say that Monero is alpha-level software, and is nowhere near the level of maturity Bitcoin has (and Bitcoin itself is considered beta software by its developers). We regularly have people providing assistance to the project, be it financial or direct effort or the imparting of some unique observation to us. We warmly invite and encourage assistance from everyone. We would never reject the offer of help unless we had a very specific reason to do so, and we most certainly do not reject your offer of help. We want to continue to make Monero better, and so any assistance you or anyone else can provide is deeply appreciated by us all.

Therefore, we openly and kindly invite you to disclose the details of the exploit to us privately so we may analyse and fix any exploits that may exist. You may do so by sending a private message to this account, sending a private message to any of the named core team members as listed above, or sending an email to dev@monero.cc

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 06:01:21 PM

how much is your moringa powder there? i wish i could sell moringa over tcp-ip not just cryptos  Smiley ...my chat with an old friend of mine is laughing while talking about moringa, he said, what's the hype about moringa? aside from being a cheap food it is just a fence material..you stick it in between your lot and your neighbors lot and wallah you have a fence, you just have to trim it if you're gonna cook some leaves..in rural areas you can ask your neighbors that you are gonna get some from their plant and they give it away. in the market it is cheap like you just paid its transport.

Morninga is heavily hyped as yet another superfood.  $2.75 for a tiny bar, $20/8oz powder.  Of course that's for the organic sustainable women's cooperative blah blah PC BS version.  Amazon has it in bulk for as low as $180/5kg.  Still not a good deal for a weed, but it is actually very nutritious.  TFM could do a raw green fast and just eat it straight off the tree!   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 06:38:15 PM

You could make a lot money writing term papers patent applications.

fixt

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:46:31 PM

fixt

well, no - patent applications get examined

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:06:10 PM

fixt

well, no - patent applications get examined

well, yea - someone has to write them before the patent office can examine them
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:21:31 PM

Hi MoneroMan88  Grin

Come to think of it, he might have been banned...he should be in here pumping and crowing, but he's not.

LOL
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 07:30:20 PM

It's getting hot in here.

fluffypony why on earth did you call yourself fluffypony?

Oh...you are here! My mistake.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 07:31:21 PM

Hi MoneroMan88  Grin

Come to think of it, he might have been banned...he should be in here pumping and crowing, but he's not.

LOL

Yep, you got me.  Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

othe

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:38:50 PM

Hi MoneroMan88  Grin

LOL

How are you? You are my favourite anti monero troll? How is your medicine?

infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:46:53 PM

~BCX~

Wow 25+ pages have been added to this thread since I have checked last. bcx should send the monero guys a bill for pr. Poloniex has definitley made a few more btc off this whole bcx thing with near tripling of volume pre bcx. But nonetheless it certainly is appearing that the Monero team isn't as confident that no exploit is happening as the bagholders are.

Bagholders? I was kinda following your drift until you dropped the 'B' word - always a sign of malicious intent.

It goes without saying that all threats to any system's stability should be treated seriously - whether that be a terrorist threat to nation's borders, or a threat to an individual's life, or a situation like this.

Monero commands a market cap of close to $5 million. It is only reasonable that a responsible development team would treat the matter as seriously as the defense force of a nation state would treat intelligence of malicious intent against it. I can't see it occurring in any other light - how would you like the situation to manifest itself? Anything in particular you have in mind?

It is worth remembering that Monero is functioning, as intended.

Until that changes, where is the story? Would you like to talk about the questionable virtues of an ego-driven malady of an individual that cares not for the fortunes of a currency that seeks to be anti-bank, anti-government, pro-libertarian, and pro-anonimity. Who is BCX working for anyway? Does he even care about anyone other than his own glutenous ego?

Perhaps in time, BCX will transpire as being a force for ultimate good, constructive and positive. After all, an all-weather test for Monero is actually incredibly helpful moving on into the future.

But until then, lets just keep sight of what defines 'considerate constructivity' and what defines 'opportunistic cuntishness'.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not affiliated with any entity - merely an observer.

Coinhumper is one of BCX's many sockpuppets. Just look at his post history. He posts almost exclusively in threads where BCX also posts.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:43:20 PM

bcx = coinhumper = moneroman88

=Stoli regional sales manager

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 09:15:47 PM

Try NEFT

Drinking this to help get in the spirit of our noble adversary.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
othe

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:35:59 PM

No, i doubt Bitcoinexpress has something todo with moneroman88 Smiley i think he got tricked into this shit like we all.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140927202752/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=150933 Windjc - BBR PR guy and self proclaimed Risto hater
https://web.archive.org/web/20140927202513/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=377246 Moneroman88 - Anti Monero fake account

Looks more like it ;-)

Those are also nice:
https://web.archive.org/web/20140927204157/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=300712 
https://web.archive.org/web/20140927204228/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=44252

PS: Last active time is also a nice indicator Wink

Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:46:44 PM

It's getting hot in here.

fluffypony why on earth did you call yourself fluffypony?

In my first (proper) job (at a bespoke software house in Johannesburg) there were two younger ladies in the sales dept who called themselves fluffybunny and fluffypuppy. I never asked how that came about. One evening at a team building weekend, after copious amounts of alcohol and the three of us were the last ones standing, they decided I needed a fluffy nickname. They initially wanted to call me fluffyhorse, and in my infinite wisdom I said that sounded stupid, so we settled on fluffypony instead. It kinda stuck after everyone I worked with started calling me FP, so I decided to just run with it:)
Maybe the fluffy girls had a second job as fluffers  Wink

fluffer
(noun) a person in the adult entertainment industry whose job it is to give male porno stars blowjobs in order to get them ready to perform.
Where's my fucking fluffer, goddammit!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fluffer

Glad somebody asked, I always wondered and figured you were either a bronie http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bronie or into bestiality. The real story behind the name is much better then what my deranged mind was coming up with  Grin

Just busting FP's balls, not "FUD" or attacking so keep calm trolls. Just checking in on the drama, now back to your regularly scheduled programing

Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:51:53 PM

No, i doubt Bitcoinexpress has something todo with moneroman88 Smiley i think he got tricked into this shit like we all.
https://web.archive.org/web/20140927202752/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=150933 Windjc - BBR PR guy and self proclaimed Risto hater
https://web.archive.org/web/20140927202513/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=377246 Moneroman88 - Anti Monero fake account
Looks more like it ;-)
Those are also nice:
https://web.archive.org/web/20140927204157/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=300712  
https://web.archive.org/web/20140927204228/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=44252

I'm glad to confirm that *all* of your suggestions are entirely wrong

LOL

othe

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:56:38 PM

Looks more like it ;-)
Those are also nice:

I'm glad to confirm that *all* of your suggestions are entirely wrong

LOL

Wait, does that mean Moneroman is Bitcoinexpress?
How do you know everything is wrong if the last has nothing to do with you at all?

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: