Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 165491 times)
Tony Abbot

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:43:43 PM

Bitcoinexpress. As a newbie and someone who stands to lose a great deal because of your sociopathic bullshit, I can either appeal to your sense of decency and belief in crypto, or I can get pissed off....   I'm pissed off. FUCK YOU from Australia. If you ever leave your mum's basement (or teat), please come to Australia. We love people like you.... You'll find your well deserved place in society real quick down here.
Here's a bet for you, if your attack fails you give me your account, if it's successful, I offer you a trip to Australia where I will show you off to all my peers and where your beautiful, warm sole will be appreciated and caressed.
What say you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:45:55 PM

Of course you haven't, you are a Moron, let alone discover an exploit on real code.

I always get a laugh out of your newbie accounts too fearful of BCX to post under your primary names LOL

~BCX~

how come XMR is now on cryptsy voting list? i thought u were the expert and had told cryptsy not to add it. also how come you only quote and reply trolls? have u got an IQ < 100 and cant see you're being manipulated by another entity? or are you that entity and you're colluding with cryptsy to buy cheap xmr.

u keep saying u're not doing this for the money but your actions are telling a contradicting story. how do you explain that? i think you are nearly broke. i think you lost a lot of "potential btc" because ltc is down. i think you are slowly coming to terms with the end of ltc. i think cryptsy know they have no future because they get most of their traffic from ltc drk and doge and these 3 coins have no future. i think you guys are spending whatever of reputation you have left to get back in shape financially.

i think you're too scared to even  quote me and address all my points as i am unveiling your retardness and all your little schemes.

~DLD~
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:10:26 AM

Of course you haven't, you are a Moron, let alone discover an exploit on real code.

I always get a laugh out of your newbie accounts too fearful of BCX to post under your primary names LOL

~BCX~

Hi.

Just thought you'd like to know that I've reported you to the police here in the UK - specifically http://www.actionfraud.police.uk.

I've given them the full archive of every post you have written here on BitcoinTalk.

For the record I'm not part of Monero, DigitalCoin, Boolberry, Namecoin, Litecoin, Bytecoin or any other coin - I'm just sick to death of cunts like you who seemingly have no problem with fucking around with the investments of innocents.

So I'm washing my hands with it and leaving it up to the law. As far as I know the police are also in contact with Poloniex and exchanging data.

So goodbye and a big fuck you.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:16:23 AM

~BCX~

Hi.

Just thought you'd like to know that I've reported you to the police here in the UK - specifically http://www.actionfraud.police.uk.

I've given them the full archive of every post you have written here on BitcoinTalk.

For the record I'm not part of Monero, DigitalCoin, Boolberry, Namecoin, Litecoin, Bytecoin or any other coin - I'm just sick to death of cunts like you who seemingly have no problem with fucking around with the investments of innocents.

So I'm washing my hands with it and leaving it up to the law. As far as I know the police are also in contact with Poloniex and exchanging data.

J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:24:21 AM

~BCX~

Hi.

ROFL! What a jumped up twat!

Let us know when you are arrested for wasting PC Plod's time!

Good bye!

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
TheFascistMind

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:31:05 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 12:43:51 AM by TheFascistMind

Have the developers been able to account for the increased hashrate to be sure the increase isn't controlled by BCX?

Afaics conceptually, the decentralized checkpoints would not prevent BCX from stealing wallets if he had an attack on the private keys of the genre I was exploring upthread. If he can take over the chain from a checkpoint forward, the he can see transactions before they are added to the chain, thus if the private key could be cracked, he could double spend the transaction, discarding the original transaction and putting one on the block which pays to himself.

Upthread we never showed a way to crack the private keys. All I showed was an idea of how to potentially identify which public key in the ring is the sender in some cases. And from that, I noted it makes some more simultaneous equations available for the private key. Whether those simultaneous equations can be solved faster than factoring a public key is not known to me. If someone knows, afaics they haven't told us in this thread.

If it is difficult to speculate about BCX's motivations. It seems he is either bluffing to save his reputation, or perhaps he is attempting to instill some humility in the altcoin space. I dunno.

Perhaps he is waiting for someone to make an insight into the sort of attack that might be possible and fix it, so he would then say his attack was thwarted.

P.S. If I don't reply, it doesn't mean I am ignoring. I may have not come back to read yet.

I'm just sick to death of cunts like you who seemingly have no problem with fucking around with the investments of innocents.

Hey take your fully insured fiat with training wheels which the government will be soon shoving up your bankrupted a$$.

Technological attacks are fair play and it is the only way we can be sure crypto-currency is robust and resilient.

There was no prospectus guaranteeing your investments. If the technology allows your digital units to be transferred, it is your responsibility to know that and not invest if you don't like the risk.

Once you ask the government to regulate crypto-currency, then the entire point of crypto-currency is lost. So this space is not for you and women. Go back to fiat.
Xing4

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:42:08 AM

Have the developers been able to account for the increased hashrate to be sure the increase isn't controlled by BCX?

Afaics conceptually, the decentralized checkpoints would not prevent BCX from stealing wallets if he had an attack on the private keys of the genre I was exploring upthread. If he can take over the chain from a checkpoint forward, the he can see transactions before they are added to the chain, thus if the private key could be cracked, he could double spend the transaction, discarding the original transaction and putting one on the block which pays to himself.

Upthread we never showed a way to crack the private keys. All I showed was an idea of how to potentially identify which public key in the ring is the sender in some cases. And from that, I noted it makes some more simultaneous equations available for the private key. Whether those simultaneous equations can be solved faster than factoring a public key is not known to me. If someone knows, afaics they haven't told us in this thread.

If it is difficult to speculate about BCX's motivations. It seems he is either bluffing to save his reputation, or perhaps he is attempting to instill some humility in the altcoin space. I dunno.

P.S. If I don't reply, it doesn't mean I am ignoring. I may have not come back to read yet.

I'm just sick to death of cunts like you who seemingly have no problem with fucking around with the investments of innocents.

Hey take your fully insured fiat with training wheels which the government will be soon shoving up your bankrupted a$$.

Technological attacks are fair play and it is the only way we can be sure crypto-currency is robust and resilient.

There was no prospectus guaranteeing your investments. If the technology allows your digital units to be transferred, it is your responsibility to know that and not invest if you don't like the risk.

Once you ask the government to regulate crypto-currency, then the entire point of crypto-currency is lost. So this space is not for you. Go back to fiat.

You fucking nut, I'm sicking of reading you in silence for all these weeks.

Its because of you he is running with the history for this long, he even named his fake attack with your name a pages back

Good cop / Bad cop as proposed by someone before

Didn't you take enough bitcoin from the people for nothing? Fuck Off here already

He cant do anything with Private keys: http://lab.monero.cc/pubs/multiple_equations_attack.pdf

Now Shut up.
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:46:25 AM

Hey take your fully insured fiat with training wheels and shove it up your bankrupted a$$.

Once you ask the government to regulate crypto-currency, then the entire point of crypto-currency is lost. So this space is not for you. Go back to fiat.

What a load of pretentious bullcrap.

BCX has declared he is intending to destroy an economic system which commands a market cap of almost $5 million. That's not trivial.

He has also made it his intention to steal crypto-currencies out of people's private addresses. That's theft.

What have I ever done to BCX? This isn't some "risk" associated with crypto - it's just some egomaniac cunt who's trying to fuck innocent people over.

In any event he's launched a DDoS attack on Poloniex which is a crime.

It's really easy for you to sit behind your computer and talk absolute indefensible crap about how government intervention spells the death of cryptocurrency - anyone with half a brain can see what is going on here is just plain darn cuntishness. Yeh so, conveniently you wrap it up as some kind of gift that BCX is doing in order to test the system. Except he's not actually doing that is he? He's just being a cunt and trying to fuck over a lot of people. Apples and oranges. So please save me the fucking lecture.
TheFascistMind

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:50:40 AM

He cant do anything with Private keys: http://lab.monero.cc/pubs/multiple_equations_attack.pdf

You haven't read my posts carefully. That whitepaper did not address all of the possible simultaneous equations.

I am not playing any good cop role. I am just attempting to be rational and objective. You don't even have reading comprehension skills, therefor you can't be rational. Or the causation could be the latter causes the former.

I don't think you are qualified to judge whether the effort and insights I did were valuable or not. Perhaps you won't know for 11 more days. Or it might even take longer than that to determine the value.
Xing4

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:55:00 AM

You haven't read my posts carefully. That whitepaper did not address all of the possible simultaneous equations.

I am not playing any good cop role. I am just attempting to be rational and objective. You don't even have reading comprehension skills, therefor you can't be rational. Or the causation could be the latter causes the former.

I don't think you are qualified to judge whether the effort and insights I did were valuable or not. Perhaps you won't know for 11 more days. Or it might even take longer than that to determine the value.

Show us the equations, show us the proof, you cant because you are just talk like your master BCX.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:00:40 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 01:34:01 AM by smoothie

Going on 10 and 11 days and still nothing from BCX of actual substance concerning the supposed "exploit" and "attack"?

Gee what a surprise...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The XMR price is so low, the hash rate is so high. Does it indicate something like active attack is going on?

I don't think so.

I called it as I saw it that BCX was just hott air when it came to an actual legitimate exploit to the XMR protocol. Look at his history of "attacking" Litecoin in 2012. Not much different outcome.

I said 22 days for it to come through, this is day 11.

Do numbers confuse you?

So if you're so sure then why don't you put up the 500 BTC and take the BCX challenge?

You definitely have the funds.

Let's throw some more skin in the arena too shall we.

Take the challenge and as well let's throw our accounts into the mix too.

The winner takes all, 500 BTC and each other's account.

So if you decline consider yourself PWND by BCX, STFU and anything you say from this point is pretty much invalid.

(Where's Spoetnik and his GW Bush eating a cat meme when you need it)

You talk the talk, can you walk the walk?

~BCX~

1. Where did you ever say it would be 22 days? All I see is you saying ...

as we probably need the 72 hours to analyze this fully.

You have your 72 hours, I keep my word.

At that point in time I launch,

If you are cured, you're good to go.

If not, your dead.

Forced evolution is a beautiful thing.

~BCX~

PS
The why is here. Posted by another user but is dead on the money as far as my philosophy.

I promise you, I dont need the BTC.

Still shooting shots of Stoli Elite

Love this shit.

http://youtu.be/HqcbgSpHMFs?t=25s

So I guess we should be dead right? After your 72 hour launch warning we should be dead no?

2. Numbers do not confuse me, but I can say that your reputation from the past is not confusing at all. I love how you back pedaled when you tried to extort me because you would "expose" Coblee about his "involvement" in your failed 2012 Litecoin "attack". When I brought it to public light what you were doing you tried to play it off as if I was attacking coblee. LOL pathetic.

3. You love to convolute the discussion by saying one thing then doing another and claiming you said something elsewhere to conveniently allow you to back pedal. You made it perfectly clear anyone holding XMR after 72 hours from your claim would be "dead". That couldn't be further than the truth.

4. Just because you have 500BTC to bet doesn't mean that if I have 500BTC that I am obliged to bet you nor gamble with it. Can you wrap your mind around that one? I have nothing to prove...it sure seems you have something to prove given your obvious ego in all of this. If you forgotten I said please prove me wrong and I will concede so I am still waiting to be proven wrong. I love how you left that part out lol.

5. My account on this forum has obviously more value than yours given I run my coin business through it. You don't so I wouldn't say that would be an even trade there. This ego stroking from yourself is funny because it is still you who is supposedly anonymous and hiding behind your computer screen while I've made my personal identity well known for all to see. Please save me the big and condescending attitude you are attempting to pull with me and finish your "attack" on XMR. Please less talking and more doing.

6. Just because I do not accept your terms doesn't mean what I say is invalid. In your little world perhaps it is but not in the real world. You made the claims of having an exploit, now perhaps you should put up or STFU as you are starting to look like a mega clown on these forums.

lol "PWNED". Oh noes BCX "PWNED" me....don't make me laugh...

Grin Grin Grin

Remember since it appears you have something to prove concerning XMR, then prove it and stop talking.

Your Best Friend,

Smoothie  Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:02:49 AM

Humility, of which this superiority complex style trolling was done by trolls like Moneroman88? I'm confused as to what/why BCX is doing. Monero has been clearly and (maybe) unjustly trolled by some members on BTT(notably Moneroman88, Come-from-Above, and their clones), and as I think BCX knows that.....Then I for one don't understand the reasons for which he would do an attack against Monero. It seems like a waste of $ and a waste of time, with his going after a coin that has been obviously trolled against instead of the actual coins that are scams or the very least suspicious(That should be 90% of the ANN section)
TheFascistMind

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:07:47 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 01:19:43 AM by TheFascistMind

BCX has declared he is intending to destroy an economic system which commands a market cap of almost $5 million. That's not trivial.

That is your misinterpretation. He claimed he was attempting forced evolution, i.e. a form of creative destruction.

Consider the $billions and $trillions at stake in terms of getting crypto-currency battle-hardened asap.

Your small mind thinks small.

He has also made it his intention to steal crypto-currencies out of people's private addresses. That's theft.

If you send your transaction to the network in such a way that it reveals your private key, then you have given away your funds. No one has stolen them. Where is your certificate of title and who was it issued by?

You are confusing with fiat. This is not fiat. The Queen of England doesn't grant you title to crypto-currency as she does with fiat (and be careful if you don't understand the law and thinking I am stating hyperbole!).

You are just so used to being a serf, you have no clue how to be a sovereign.

What have I ever done to BCX? This isn't some "risk" associated with crypto - it's just some egomaniac cunt who's trying to fuck innocent people over.

What has BCX ever done to you? You whine like a bitch.

If you don't like the heat of the wild west of sovereignty, then leave the kitchen and go back to your King.

In any event he's launched a DDoS attack on Poloniex which is a crime.

Prove it.

I never agreed with making DDoS a crime. It is fair play within the protocol of the internet. But most people don't want to be sovereign, they'd rather be owned by a King. You don't understand the following.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ATTRIBUTION: BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, Pennsylvania Assembly: Reply to the Governor, November 11, 1755.—The Papers of Benjamin Franklin, ed

Yeh so, conveniently you wrap it up as some kind of gift that BCX is doing in order to test the system. Except he's not actually doing that is he? He's just being a cunt and trying to fuck over a lot of people. Apples and oranges. So please save me the fucking lecture.

I didn't say it is a gift. I said I deal with objectivity, reality and sovereignty. You deal with speculation which you can't prove and in protection and ownership by your King.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:10:28 AM

You vomit-covered, bleary-eyed, Viagra-gulping, callused-hand loser BitcoinEXorcised - the whole forum pwns your pitiful fat ass.

22 days is the usual time between your visits to the pharmacy for refills on Proactiv and Zoloft.  There is no other significance to "22 days".

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:12:31 AM

There has not been an increase in hashrate.

I check what my pool says everyday.  Since memory can be suspect I checked the recorded data.  There has not been an increase in hashrate.
TheFascistMind

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:13:07 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 01:31:36 AM by TheFascistMind

Show us the equations...

I already did.

...show us the proof...

The onus is on the attacked to insure they are safe and disprove, not on me to go develop the attack that is claimed. The BTC I was offered in a bounty had no requirement for me to show how to attack private keys. Per agreements in the private messages with Risto and the developers, I only had to show an attack on the anonymity for which they don't already have mitigation in place. I did the private key investigation for free. I was just trying to think about possibilities.
TheFascistMind

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:15:14 AM

I check what my pool says everyday.  Since memory can be suspect I checked the recorded data.  There has not been an increase in hashrate.

Okay but many have claimed the hashrate or difficulty increased in response to a potential attack. I thought this was a reason BCX might not attack. Is there a historical graph somewhere?
Xing4

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:15:54 AM

Show us the equations...

I already did.

...show us the proof...

The onus is to on the attacked to insure they are safe and disprove, not on me to go develop the attack that is claimed. The BTC I was offered in a bounty had no requirement for me to show how to attack private keys. Per agreements in the private messages with Risto and the developers, I only had to show an attack on the anonymity for which they don't already have mitigation in place. I did the private key investigation for free. I was just trying to think about possibilities.

So then you are just a whore, Sorry. Even BCX has more dignity at least he is not asking for a ransom and just want CHEAP CHEAP Monero.
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:21:04 AM

Okay but many have claimed the hashrate or difficulty increased in response to a potential attack. I thought this was a reason BCX might not attack. Is there a historical graph somewhere?

http://chainradar.com/xmr/chart

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:23:48 AM

Going on 10 and 11 days and still nothing from BCX of actual substance concerning the supposed "exploit" and "attack"?

Gee what a surprise...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The XMR price is so low, the hash rate is so high. Does it indicate something like active attack is going on?

I don't think so.

I called it as I saw it that BCX was just hott air when it came to an actual legitimate exploit to the XMR protocol. Look at his history of "attacking" Litecoin in 2012. Not much different outcome.

I said 22 days for it to come through, this is day 11.

Do numbers confuse you?

So if you're so sure then why don't you put up the 500 BTC and take the BCX challenge?

You definitely have the funds.

Let's throw some more skin in the arena too shall we.

Take the challenge and as well let's throw our accounts into the mix too.

The winner takes all, 500 BTC and each other's account.

So if you decline consider yourself PWND by BCX, STFU and anything you say from this point is pretty much invalid.

You talk the talk, can you walk the walk?

~BCX~

Oh snap smoothie,

Oh really? Please read my response above...it appears nothing was served but hot air and unfounded claims.  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: