Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2 BTC for Walmart to Walmart Money Transfer ~~Escrow Provided~~  (Read 1644 times)
Traderofthecoins (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:11:09 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 04:40:37 AM by Traderofthecoins

I have 2 BTC to sell you for a Walmart to Walmart transfer. This is just like Western Union and MoneyGram but has MUCH lower fees ($9.50 fee to send up to $900). You can make the money transfer at your local Walmart.

Rate: $425/BTC

Required:

*You must pay in person and with CASH ONLY

**I will need a clear picture of the receipt showing all of the transfer details.

***DannyHamilton will be used as escrow for this trade. Once I have the cash in hand, I will have DannyHamilton release the escrow to you.

Please note- If you try to scam me, you will be reported and receive negative rep.

PM me with any questions or to discuss this trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:25:05 AM

I have 2 BTC to sell you for a Walmart to Walmart transfer. This is just like Western Union and MoneyGram but has MUCH lower fees ($9.50 fee to send up to $900). You can make the money transfer at your local Walmart.

Rate: $450/BTC

Required:

*I will need a clear picture of the receipt showing all of the transfer details.

**In order for me to pick the money up I will need the money transfer number along with the senders name, phone number and City/State it was sent from.

***DannyHamilton will be used as escrow for this trade. Once I have the cash in hand, I will have DannyHamilton release the escrow to you.

Please note- If you try to scam me, you will be reported and banned from this site.

"Reported and banned from this site".

There are only a couple people who are banned and most of them were not scammers or small-time ones that is. Scammers ARE NOT banned here. Good try at threatening them though.

I am interested in this but not at your rate.

Traderofthecoins (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:52:16 PM

Rate: $450/BTC

Required:

*I will need a clear picture of the receipt showing all of the transfer details.

**In order for me to pick the money up I will need the money transfer number along with the senders name, phone number and City/State it was sent from.

Please note- If you try to scam me, you will be reported and banned from this site.

"Reported and banned from this site".

There are only a couple people who are banned and most of them were not scammers or small-time ones that is. Scammers ARE NOT banned here. Good try at threatening them though.

I am interested in this but not at your rate.

Sorry not with your rep.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 4570

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:21:41 PM

I am certainly willing to hold escrow for this transaction, although I hadn't been asked yet.

If anyone chooses to engage in this transaction, please contact me directly via PM at the following link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=60820

Do not accept any escrow agreements that are forwarded to you by someone else.  Accept ONLY agreements that you receive directly from me.  (If possible, learn to use PGP and verify my signature on the escrow agreeement).

If you don't know how to verify the PGP signature on the escrow agreement, then at least look very carefully at the userID when you receive communication from me.  There are con-artists that have created userIDs that look similar to mine, and they use these accounts to impersonate me and steal from unsuspecting victims.
Traderofthecoins (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:38:55 PM

I am certainly willing to hold escrow for this transaction, although I hadn't been asked yet.

If anyone chooses to engage in this transaction, please contact me directly via PM at the following link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=60820

Do not accept any escrow agreements that are forwarded to you by someone else.  Accept ONLY agreements that you receive directly from me.  (If possible, learn to use PGP and verify my signature on the escrow agreeement).

If you don't know how to verify the PGP signature on the escrow agreement, then at least look very carefully at the userID when you receive communication from me.  There are con-artists that have created userIDs that look similar to mine, and they use these accounts to impersonate me and steal from unsuspecting victims.

Sorry for not asking first, you were just the most highly repped escrow I found on here from searching. Thank you for posting that you can provide escrow for this trade.
Traderofthecoins (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:47:48 PM

Bump. Rate lowered to $425/coin
Traderofthecoins (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:41:53 AM

Now is your chance to buy some cheap coins Smiley
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:28:01 AM

Now is your chance to buy some cheap coins Smiley

Let's do it early in the morning. PM me your info. I am fine with your rate.
Traderofthecoins (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:21:07 AM

I may be trading with Dan but he signed off. Anyone else?
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:33:09 AM

i'm back but we are waiting for an escrow
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 4570

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:49:38 AM

I was asked to handle escrow around 9 hours ago, but I was offline at the time.

If you are both online, and still looking for escrow, let me know.  I'll send out an escrow agreement right away.
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:18:33 PM

I was asked to handle escrow around 9 hours ago, but I was offline at the time.

If you are both online, and still looking for escrow, let me know.  I'll send out an escrow agreement right away.

I am online. I pm'd traderofthecoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: