Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ► Selling VERY CHEAP Electronics (Kindles, Fuelbands..) ◄ ✔ ► BTC, LR, Mt. Gox ◄  (Read 5027 times)
Nyaaan (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2012, 07:16:50 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2012, 03:12:49 AM by Nyaaan

I am selling a variety of cheap products, mostly electronics. These will be shipped real fast, straight to your address from the company.
I can offer better discounts if you are buying in bulk. These are great for personal use, or for reselling online, to your friends, in a store, or anywhere else.

Most products will ship to USA, Canada, and Europe, as these are usually where they are shipped from. If you do not live in the US, you can use a reshipping service such as MyUS.com or bongous.com. They will reship the product from their USA address to your international address anywhere in the world.

If the product you are looking for is not listed here, please post or send me a PM, I will see if I can get it for you.

Nike+ Fuelband (official website)
These are easily resold for over $150 each.

Original price: $149.00
Discount price: $80.00

Kindle Fire (official website)

Original price: $199.00
Discount price: $100.00

Kindle DX (official website)

Original price: $379.00
Discount price: $175.00

Keurig B70 Platinum Brewing System (official website)
Other machines may be available, just ask.

Original price: $179.95
Discount price: $50.00

Soda Stream (official website)
Make your own soda out of water Grin Pick any type you'd like, I can get any.

Original price: $79.95 to $199.95
Discount price: $50.00 (any product!)

Logitech products

G510 Gaming Keyboard: $30
G19 Gaming Keyboard: $60

I can get many other Logitech products, feel free to ask.

Please leave a post or PM me if you are interested in buying any products or if you have any questions. Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yodog

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 11:11:35 AM

biggest question here is got any references??

I have recently been ripped off of 117 btc's for gift cards...
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 11:55:28 AM

I am selling a variety of cheap products, mostly electronics. These will be shipped real fast, straight to your address from the company.
I can offer better discounts if you are buying in bulk. These are great for personal use, or for reselling online, to your friends, in a store, or anywhere else.

Most products will ship to USA, Canada, and Europe, as these are usually where they are shipped from. If you do not live in the US, you can use a reshipping service such as MyUS.com or bongous.com. They will reship the product from their USA address to your international address anywhere in the world.

If the product you are looking for is not listed here, please post or send me a PM, I will see if I can get it for you.

Nike+ Fuelband (official website)
These are easily resold for over $150 each.

Original price: $149.00
Discount price: $80.00

Kindle Fire (official website)

Original price: $199.00
Discount price: $100.00

Kindle DX (official website)

Original price: $379.00
Discount price: $175.00

Keurig B70 Platinum Brewing System (official website)
Other machines may be available, just ask.

Original price: $179.95
Discount price: $50.00

Logitech products

G510 Gaming Keyboard: $30
G19 Gaming Keyboard: $60

I can get many other Logitech products, feel free to ask.

[b]$500 Amazon Giftcard[/b]
Price: $300

Please leave a post or PM me if you are interested in buying any products or if you have any questions. Thank you!

biggest question here is got any references??

I have recently been ripped off of 117 btc's for gift cards...

This +1. I'm mightily interested in stuff, but I'm afraid you could be newdude(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74747.0) who used a stolen card to buy GC's for resale...
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 01:19:24 PM

This +1. I'm mightily interested in stuff, but I'm afraid you could be newdude(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74747.0) who used a stolen card to buy GC's for resale...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77986.0

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 03:57:49 PM

and at 50% discount?
* grue thinks the products are either scammed or carded

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 04:07:56 PM

and at 50% discount?
Yeah, the old "ring up the company and complain of some nonexistent problem with a product you don't own" scam.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 05:02:51 PM

and at 50% discount?
Yeah, the old "ring up the company and complain of some nonexistent problem with a product you don't own" scam.

Or this:

I had a friend that called in a replacement on one of the serial numbers on a bestbuy display. They sent him a brand new mouse/keyboard. Is this what youre doing?

Yes, I can also order you bulk iPhones, Kindles, Roku, and many other products, very cheap, fast shipping.
REF

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 12:02:12 AM

do you go first? are you open to using an escrow service?
Nyaaan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2012, 04:20:43 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2012, 04:36:40 AM by Nyaaan

Yes, we can use an escrow. I can go first, you can send the money once you have received the tracking number or once you have the items.

I have bought from / sold to several members already, I can ask them to vouch if necessary.

These items are not carded, they are shipped brand new, straight from the company's replacement team to your address. If you want, you can use a reshipping service for your own privacy.

I already have one buyer, keep the sales coming, people.

Edit: I am not newdude, this is my only account, and I don't TYPE LIKE THIS!!!!11one!
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 05:02:33 AM

Yes, we can use an escrow. I can go first, you can send the money once you have received the tracking number or once you have the items.

I have bought from / sold to several members already, I can ask them to vouch if necessary.

These items are not carded, they are shipped brand new, straight from the company's replacement team to your address. If you want, you can use a reshipping service for your own privacy.

Edit: I am not newdude, this is my only account, and I don't TYPE LIKE THIS!!!!11one!

You forgot to mention that you are submitting products you dont own for replacement, in some unsuspecting buyers name too, thats fucked up.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2012, 07:19:51 AM

I'll take 10 kindles

jme621

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 09:27:50 AM

this one for $50?
http://www.sodastreamusa.com/Fountain-Jet-Soda-Value-Kit-P188.aspx
and if so do we get to pick our flavors and color?
grue
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 03:54:29 PM

I like how he straight-up denies accusations of carding, but refuses to discuss whether the products were scammed or "socially engineered". Best of luck to any of your buyers though, they'll need it once the company starts billing them.

yodog

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 06:06:22 PM

Buyer's beware you maybe billed directly by amazon for the FULL price.. so you will be paying 150% value of anything you purchase..

unless of course you do a 'dead drop' to another address NOT linked to you.
Nyaaan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2012, 03:07:46 AM

You forgot to mention that you are submitting products you dont own for replacement, in some unsuspecting buyers name too, thats fucked up.

Companies cannot bill you with your address, if you'd like to show how this is possible, go ahead please.

We have access to all of the original products, we are not 'borrowing' the names of buyers, and there really isn't a way to make up names of people who actually own products.

Anyone is welcome to use a 'drop' or reshipping service, however, there is no need.

this one for $50?
http://www.sodastreamusa.com/Fountain-Jet-Soda-Value-Kit-P188.aspx
and if so do we get to pick our flavors and color?

You only get the machine, no additional things (gas, flavor..). You can choose any machine you'd like, there are different types.
REF

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 03:13:05 AM

Sent you a pm
Nyaaan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2012, 03:39:15 AM

Sent you a pm

Thank you, sent you a PM.

Amazon GCs are out of stock. Thank you for all of your interest everyone, these products are still available for sale.

Also, proof of recent Kindle Fires (details censored for privacy): http://gyazo.com/4464517ff31781219ffc40f8d5dd966b
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2012, 10:37:28 AM

Sent you a pm

Amazon GCs are out of stock. Thank you for all of your interest everyone, these products are still available for sale.

Also, proof of recent Kindle Fires (details censored for privacy): http://gyazo.com/4464517ff31781219ffc40f8d5dd966b

That's one extremely lousy proof.
Why would you censor an order number ?

grue
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 05:28:24 PM

Companies cannot bill you with your address, if you'd like to show how this is possible, go ahead please.

We have access to all of the original products, we are not 'borrowing' the names of buyers, and there really isn't a way to make up names of people who actually own products.

Anyone is welcome to use a 'drop' or reshipping service, however, there is no need.
Of course, if by "access" you mean getting your serials/pids from real people selling their electronics on ebay or craigslist. This works all fine and dandy until either

a) the company asks for a return (95% of the time). Companies like microsoft, logitech and amazon has already started billing people who do not return their (supposedly) broken products. Of course, Nyaaan is not going to tell the buyer this, and a few months later, the buyer gets a bill for the full purchase price of the product. By then, Nyaaan is long gone, and the buyer is screwed.
b) the original owner needs warranty service, and he finds out his warranty is void. then the owner proves he/she is the actual owner, and the buyer gets billed.

basically what Nyaaan is doing is this:
1. make up or get a serial from ebay/cragislist user
2. call the company and say the product is broken
3. the company will ask him to send the product in, in which case Nyaaan will make up some bullshit story saying he can't send it in
4. they'll send a replacement product, and possibly ask for a credit card number to charge in case the product isn't returned. (the credit card is usually stolen or a $25 gift card)
5. the buyer gets his product, posts a positive review
6. everything goes well until all the buyers start getting bills
7. Nyaaan runs away

Even if you don't get billed/caught, the bottom line is what Nyaaan is doing is fraud, pure and simple.

Nyaaan (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2012, 05:51:33 AM

Sent you a pm

That's one extremely lousy proof.
Why would you censor an order number ?

pic was taken + edited by customer, not me. sorry.

Of course, if by "access" you mean getting your serials/pids from real people selling their electronics on ebay or craigslist. This works all fine and dandy until either

a) the company asks for a return (95% of the time). Companies like microsoft, logitech and amazon has already started billing people who do not return their (supposedly) broken products. Of course, Nyaaan is not going to tell the buyer this, and a few months later, the buyer gets a bill for the full purchase price of the product. By then, Nyaaan is long gone, and the buyer is screwed.
b) the original owner needs warranty service, and he finds out his warranty is void. then the owner proves he/she is the actual owner, and the buyer gets billed.

basically what Nyaaan is doing is this:
1. make up or get a serial from ebay/cragislist user
2. call the company and say the product is broken
3. the company will ask him to send the product in, in which case Nyaaan will make up some bullshit story saying he can't send it in
4. they'll send a replacement product, and possibly ask for a credit card number to charge in case the product isn't returned. (the credit card is usually stolen or a $25 gift card)
5. the buyer gets his product, posts a positive review
6. everything goes well until all the buyers start getting bills
7. Nyaaan runs away

Even if you don't get billed/caught, the bottom line is what Nyaaan is doing is fraud, pure and simple.

You can use a drop / alternate address / reshipping service, I have said this many times.
Products are shipped as replacements, companies do not ask for the product back, so we do not need to use credit cards, and the customer will not be billed for any reason. You can try it with your method, it will not work. We have our own ways.

I have many customers who resell on Ebay and Craigslist etc., they have had no problems for years. You can go buy a 10% off brand new electronic from Ebay, there is a high chance that it is from one of my resellers. You can get the same things from me but cheaper.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: