Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sale] Own an established slack bot with database and 100k user crypto-community  (Read 77 times)
zoufou (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:53:49 PM

Hello everyone !

I'm the owner/developer of https://cexybot.io, it is a running Slack bot serving 1200 teams, ~100k users in DB.

I've written the bot back in August 2017, playing with the Slack RTM api in python and it went very well, adding 5 to 10 teams every day.

The bot is serving near realtime info for cryptos, icos, and make sortings for coins to help traders make decisions, the user community is all around cryptos and ICOs !

While I am by no means in a rush to sell, I'd be very open to the opportunity of freeing up some of my time for other ventures, which has taken priority as of late, so i'm willing to sell the whole platform:

• The bot source code
  • The platform (2 servers on google cloud)
  • The bot data, including the whole database
  • The twitter account: https://twitter.com/cexybot
  • The domain name: cexybot.io

The platform is completely autonomous/monitored and require no to very few maintenance effort.

I have a lot of features in roadmap, having such a big community make monetization of the project is a piece of cake, i can share my plans with serious buyers, although the database in itself has a huge value !

I will provide technical assistance for the buyer to make a complete handover of the whole platform, he'll be able to run everything with zero-dependency !

I don't have a price tag and as said, i'm open to any good proposal for the perennity of the project and my pocket as well.

I'm looking for something that would be a silky smooth transition, and for that I'd prefer to conclude any business in person with a technical person where I can walk over all aspects of the platform.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: