Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:43:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #Free-BTC-Contests A Freenode IRC channel  (Read 973 times)
kingkatari (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 04:40:53 AM

Hello All My name is KingKatari
and like you I have jumped into this wild and crazy world of Bitcoin Mining, Also like you i was always looking for a Place to Earn Free Bitcoins and decided to start one of my Own.

#Free-BTC-Contests is a Freenode Networks IRC channel that is open to all who want to try and win some free Bitcoins ( Also called BTC )

This channel is currently Funded by my Own BTC, and any and all Donations are Gladly Accepted and appreciated.

the Easiest way to Join the Channel is to Click the Link Below and come Check us Out, We will also try and help you with all your questions and needs concerning Bitcoins

http://webchat.freenode.net?channels=Free-BTC-Contests&uio=d4

And remember

#Free-BTC-Contests : the channel where we are always running a Contest of Some Kind to give you the chance to win some Free BTC.  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Donations are always accepted at 15hWAPKr6DZZmiFv4zkgjYEg79kCcAepef And All donations sent Are added to the BTC Pool to be used as Payout Funds for the contests, Ops Keep No part of any of the Donations
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: