Bitcoin Forum
January 23, 2019, 12:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitWallet Launched! Bitcoin Wallet & Vault. Feature-Packed  (Read 8052 times)
CoinLabs

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:43:06 PM

Hello to all,

BitWallet has been hard at work the past couple months to implement many other features on the wallet.

New features at BitWallet:

- Decentralized Bitcoin Trading Platform. Peer-to-Peer bitcoin trading.

https://bitwallet.cc/trade/buy
https://bitwallet.cc/trade/sell

Sellers are able to create advertisements and make trades without carrying an active balance on BitWallet.
When a trade is opened, if escrow is not funded, it alerts trader to deposit bitcoins to finish the trade. We designed it specifically so active buyers and sellers can post ads and trade bitcoins without the need to have bitcoins in your balance.

- Improved easy payment pages to accept Bitcoin.

- Improved overall security on the wallet. Your BitWallet account can now be protected with 3 layers of security (credentials + 2Factor + PIN system)

- Performance improvements throughout the wallet.

Upcoming Features:

We have already started building the platform to enable all users to create Multi-Sig addresses and use them as part of daily transactions using their BitWallet account.

Features on BitWallet will work seemlessly with multi-sig addresses. This provides users and BitWallet with a great deal of added security and peace-of-mind.

BitWallet will only store ONE key, permitting users to easily send bitcoins through our system while keeping 100% control over their bitcoins.

More details on the multi-sig deployment and capabilities will be published as development continues.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

BitWallet Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scottemick

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:43:05 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 06:14:51 AM by scottemick

I'm one of the mid sized sellers on locabitcoins and in association with some of the largest pro-traders on locabitcoins. You are going to need a lot more transparency about your company before we trust you with the large sums of money (30 - 300 coins) that we store at any given time on a site. You have to understand the number of fake websites and fly-by-night companies that we have dealt with over the years.  I would like to know

1) who owns the company?  

2) Is is public or private?  Where is the company registered that we can verify with Canadian and/or provincial authorities?  For instance my business is registered in Ohio and can be verified on the website by going to http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:1:0::::: and searching for EUCLID FRIENDLY COMPUTER SERVICE.   Here you will find my business registry number http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:0::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:2264561.  

3) Are you registered with FINTRAC and where can we verify this information?  I have recently registered with FinCen here in the USA.  You can search for my company on the site and find it there.

4) I would like to see ardeva tokens for some of the principals of the company to know you track back to real people so when our bitcoins go missing, we have some idea where to find you.  This is my ardeva token: https://ardeva.com/verify/A545A2C26B5A3F1A84355695.  They do not release your private information unless you have committed a crime or breach of contract, but they are a trusted third party you can prove your identity to.

Thus far I cannot find a registration on FINTRAC or Registraire des entreprises of Québec.

Also your withdrawal fees are ridiculous.  The only fee for withdrawal for those who made sell or make purchases should be the minimum network requirement from bitcoin.  If you want to charge the wallet-only people fine.

I think these steps helping to prove your real-world identity would get you a flood of customers.  Right now there is relatively nothing for us to go on.  The entire site could be a big trap.

Thanks,

Scott Emick
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:00:17 PM

I love you scott  Wink
LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:19:30 PM

It reminds on Inputs.IO & TradeFortress (especially the blue strip on top while reloading etc.) Undecided
TradeFortress 🏕
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:38:37 AM

It reminds on Inputs.IO & TradeFortress (especially the blue strip on top while reloading etc.) Undecided
Are you serious? BitWallet is much uglier than things I make Cheesy
dscotese

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

I prefer evolution to revolution.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 05:56:28 AM

I love you scott  Wink
Me too, but not in that way.  I'm straight...  Uhh - ok, maybe chopstick means what I mean too... Sorry?

Anyway, Scott, you mentioned Ardeva.  Your questions for bitwallet could just as easily be directed toward Ardeva.  I emailed Ardeva to ask for information that the public could use to hunt them down if "somehow" personal information from their database found its way into the hands of identify thieves.

Dave.

I like to provide some work at no charge to prove my valueAvoid supporting terrorism!
Satoshi Nakamoto: "He ought to find it more profitable to play by the rules."
CoinLabs

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:05:45 AM

We are proud to announce we have released more features on https://BitWallet.cc as well as updated our about pages and documentation.

Here are some recently added features:

1. Quick Replies: This feature lets you store predefined replies in your trader profile settings to speed up the trade instructions and messaging process.
You can setup quick replies under My Account > My Profile > Trader Settings

2. Blocking Users: You now have the ability to block users from opening more trades with you. You can also unblock them at any time. Function located on bottom of every trade.

3. Reporting Users: You now have the ability to report users for malicious activity on the platform. You can also report scam alerts to our support team for immediate action.

4. Smart Notifications. We have added instant notifications on the trading system. You get notifications and call-to-action for any actions related to a trade (new messages, escrow status, payments etc…) You can find the notifications panel right next to the BitWallet logo.

5. Floor Price. You can now set a floor price on your advertisements. If market price falls below the set floor price, the latter will have precedence and will show as your current selling/buying price on the BitWallet platform.

6. Automated Initial Message. Send an automated message to your buyer/seller when they open a trade. This is an essential tool to make first contact and provide intial instructions to make trading process easier and faster.

Our development is hard at work to bring you the best bitcoin trading experience and security. We will continue posting followups as we update the system.

Happy Trading!
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:25:11 PM

I cannot access bitwallet.cc either. Maybe they will be back up soon?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1024

#Free market

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:29:56 PM

Me too , this forum is still awesome . Each day a new scam will be discovered Grin.
CoinLabs

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:31:59 PM

Looks like people jump the gun very fast on these forums.

I have checked your trades and account and everything seems fine. Your account has all accesses necessary and your trade is still in Dispute (which you opened)

That will be resolved shortly, and if you did make your payment and your allegations are true, we will release escrow to you. That is the whole point of the platform.

1. not sure why you are saying you are banned. Account is completely active and ready to go.

2. You opened a dispute and didn't give couple hours and posted it's a scam. When disputes are opened, we have to do all our due diligence necessary to make sure it is resolved in the proper way.

Perhaps the best thing would be to get in contact with our support department on our website to get more details regarding this trade. We are still holding the bitcoins in escrow for that trade.

We are investigating this trade, it should be resolved shortly.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:02:04 PM

It's obvious robbedbybitwallet is full of it / over-reacting..

I was just worried cuz the site was returning a 404 error.

But it's back up now, so, cheers Smiley

robbedbybitwallet.cc

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:37:28 PM

Folks folks. Relax and be at ease.  I recant and absolve any and all previous statements about bitwallets legitimacy and the professionalism of their sellers.  It was an honest and rather rash presumption on my part fueled by rather coincidental timing.  Being a first time skeptical buyer I automatically jumped to the conclusion of what I feared might happen.  When in reality it was nothing but bad timing, having made a payment then being unable to access the site shortly after.  Even with the site down the seller went out of his way to issue a refund not knowing if even the site would be back up or not, showing true integrity.  I apologize for any confusion or disruption and can honestly attest to the professionalism, honesty and integrity of bitwallets sellers, traits that are hard to come by in person let alone via web.
844bankbtc

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

A fool and his bitcoin are soon parted.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 10:12:33 AM

Bitwallet support hasn't responded to anyone in weeks. Don't think they are a scam, just think they are going out of business.
http://www.844bankbtc.com/dont-trust-bitwallet/

I sell Bitcoin for cash, money orders, and more. If interested contact me at www.844bankbtc.com (please, do NOT send PMs)
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:32:25 PM

HELLO BITWALLET...

I sent a total of ~7.3 Bitcoins to my Bitwallet.CC wallet in 2 separate transactions to fund a few sales on the website.

My first transaction for 5 btc came through fine. However, my 2nd transaction for 2.3 BTC was NEVER funded to my bitwallet.cc wallet.

This website has taken 2.3 btc from me with no explanation (I'm hoping it was a bug.)

I've opened a support ticket and posted on the forums.

Bitwallet.CC, if you see this please do the right thing and give me my coins back.

I have already generated a good amount of fees for you on your website .....
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:51:21 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 08:56:36 PM by chopstick

Edit : No longer relevant.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:58:08 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 08:57:00 PM by chopstick

Edit: No longer relevant, everything has been resolved.
abyrnes81

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:01:02 PM

Damnit, I should have fucking told the person who bought those 5 coins from me to move them immediately.

He said he was gonna leave em in there for a few days.

He was a real nice guy too. He didn't deserve to lose 1400 dollars.

Now he will probably never want to use bitcoin again.

Fuck you bitwallet, karma is gonna get your ass one day.

His last activity was : January 27, 2015, 01:26:11 PM  Have you tried do contact him through email or other type of contact? I don't think he will come online and reply to you  Undecided. Never trust any online web wallet or exchange.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:04:35 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 08:57:19 PM by chopstick

Edit: Everything resolved, no longer relevant.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:49:51 PM

Damnit, I should have fucking told the person who bought those 5 coins from me to move them immediately.

He said he was gonna leave em in there for a few days.

He was a real nice guy too. He didn't deserve to lose 1400 dollars.

Now he will probably never want to use bitcoin again.

Fuck you bitwallet, karma is gonna get your ass one day.

Why would you sell through Bitwallet in the first place when we warned the community and plenty of other warning signs were present? If I were the purchaser, I would suspect that you might be involved with the company somehow and now are feigning anger to distance yourself from the crime. Who knows if this is true , but the point is that people should spend at least 10 minutes and do their due diligence before doing business with scammers.  

This is an important lesson for both of you.

chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:00:12 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 08:57:41 PM by chopstick

Edit: No longer relevant, everything resolved.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.