Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why big whales avoid bitcoin  (Read 4753 times)
Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:58:41 PM

I do not think, it is best solutions and I'm sure somebody will bring better (there exists solution for everything).
No, no. Thats an absolutely incredible idea. Pure genius. Its unbelievable nobody thought of that before.

Example:
1. Everybody sees his transactions are not processed or a lot of double spending.
2. New thread will start @ bitcointalk :-)  (why my transaction are not accepted ... reason will be found.)
3. Pool's operators will say "we do not do malicious things if you believe us then accept block with this signature".
4. Some anonym operator/miner will do the same. This is my public-key. (you do not have to know his identity)
5. some group of honest miner will formed.
6. You can see who broadcast bad blocks or do not provide signatures.
7. New client is released ... you can configure what signatures you will accept.
8. you can choose new group of miners ... or use old one, but that is malfunctioning.

... majority will be formed :-)
You should immidiatly crosspost your solution in the development section so that the devs can admire your intellectual prowess.

That in fact was implemented already and is called Ripple Smiley Because that's basically replacing the PoW with a trust network.

I'm not sure you understand what I'm talking about. (I'm not native speaker)
Edit:
It is Proof of Hashing Power in case malicious entity has 99%. :-) (I'm a little drunk)
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: