Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Block Erupter Prisma (>=1.4 T/device, 0.75-0.78 W/G, <1 BTC/T, October Shipping)  (Read 107972 times)
Scorch

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:38:03 PM

do anyone have problems w with replaced blockerupter controler i cant change anything in settings :/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 09:51:47 AM

FC seems to no longer be fulfilling AM's most basic obligation to their original shareholders.   Sad

XPOST of interest to investors in ASICMINER and its subsidiaries/partners/products:

OgNasty, where you at?

I'm waiting patiently for confirmation that shares have been transferred so I can make the final payment.  I offered to send 0.75 BTC now to satisfy the agreement in exchange for assuming the risk of AM not paying out or confirming the share transfer.  I am still happy to do that, or we can stick to the original agreement and wait for confirmation from AM.

Friedcat is a scammer if he does not honor his promise to transfer shares upon request.

We risked our BTC to make him rich and famous.  And now he's too busy being successful to spend 5 minutes dealing with an early investor?

If Friedcat breaks his promise to confirm share transfers, I hope the Chinese Scam Police hunt him down and teach him a lesson.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Scorch

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:41:44 PM

Do anyone have some support about prism in last week ? mayby they dont answer only me :/
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:27:01 PM

still available?  Undecided

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:26:52 PM

Did these guys fold up shop? lol
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1842

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 03:06:01 AM

Probably talk to CrazyGuy, I think he's selling Prismas.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Phasebird

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 03:49:03 AM

update :

1. We have lost contact with Friedcat more than 40 days, we are now still focusing on finding him.
2. A lot of evidences we have found shows that he is safe, which is the only good news recently. In addition, all rumour around the community are baseless and untrustworthy. We know so far nothing about where has he been and where is he at the moment.
3. We have to focus on finding him currently so there are indeed some delay on replying email of sale@bitquan.com. However, since we have all records of your emails so it is only a problem of time, please understand and be patient.
4. AMHASH project is not from sale team of ASICMINER, we know nothing about the deal between Friedcat and ROCKMINER, no one else has seen the contract between them either ,therefore, we sale department of ASICMINER is not be in charge of AMHASH project, please be patient to wait till we find FC.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 04:24:41 AM

update :

1. We have lost contact with Friedcat more than 40 days, we are now still focusing on finding him.
2. A lot of evidences we have found shows that he is safe, which is the only good news recently. In addition, all rumour around the community are baseless and untrustworthy. We know so far nothing about where has he been and where is he at the moment.
3. We have to focus on finding him currently so there are indeed some delay on replying email of sale@bitquan.com. However, since we have all records of your emails so it is only a problem of time, please understand and be patient.
4. AMHASH project is not from sale team of ASICMINER, we know nothing about the deal between Friedcat and ROCKMINER, no one else has seen the contract between them either ,therefore, we sale department of ASICMINER is not be in charge of AMHASH project, please be patient to wait till we find FC.

Glad to hear you guys are keeping up that world class customer service we have grown to expect.
tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001

Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 04:46:09 PM

update :

Any update on prisma 2.0?  there are new cips or just the protection of the boards is new?

Hosting Bitcoin and any mining gear in Europe/Romania.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228685.msg53918147#msg53918147

For more info you can write me!
whonesta

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:33:32 PM

update :

Glad to hear you guys are keeping up that world class customer service we have grown to expect.

Smiley
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:03:12 AM

update :

So we're to assume friedcat is dead?  Because there's Tor and VPNs to update with a simple "I'm alive." email, which, if not sent...

Not to say he's physically no longer alive, but that the alter ego of 'friedcat' in and of itself is effectively gone...
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:20:02 PM

update :

So Basically The company is a shit show, falling apart, and no one should give these guys a penny ever again.
Interesting.
tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001

Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 09:04:49 AM

did fried cat apear or is dead?Smiley)

Hosting Bitcoin and any mining gear in Europe/Romania.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228685.msg53918147#msg53918147

For more info you can write me!
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:33:20 AM

I wondered this aswell.  If he now lives on a island enjoying life, or if hes back in bitcoin somewhere.

Would be interesting to know.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:49:41 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 08:06:26 PM by loshia

I wondered this aswell.  If he now lives on a island enjoying life, or if hes back in bitcoin somewhere.

Would be interesting to know.
you wish Wink
Despite of us who can be robbed scammed from companies all over the world CHINESE comrades never forget Grin
I guess he missed to pay to someone and who knows what happend...
Same will happen with bitmain sooner or later. Comrades do not care if btc Is 1k or 1 euro. They want their money and unfortunately there are no chances comrades to be scamed Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Niggle

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:50:57 PM

Where can i buy a prisma?

TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:58:26 PM

Where can i buy a prisma?
try marketplace? maybe amazon / ebay?  they're rather old and not being made anymore. consider first if you really want one

CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:04:01 PM

I've got two Prisma 2.0 units available. 1BTC each, shipped

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
DanielRo

Activity: 689
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:59:32 PM

They want their money and unfortunately there are no chances comrades to be scamed Grin
I think you are right.

Nothing is impossible :-)
adib

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:19:04 AM

Hy, i want to share some opinions i have discussed with intron regarding the undervolting of the prismas.

What he told me is that being a one string design meaning that each row has 16 chips @12V that is 0.75V.

In order to undervolt you would have to come down from 12V to 9...10V that would give 0.65V to each chip.
Also those D15NF10 mosfets act as a shunt when a chip in the string goes bad, alowing the string to keep going,
but here comes the bad news, if a shunt is activated there are 15 chips in the string, that equals to 0.8v/chip...more amps being drawn...

From the pictures and calculations and after doing some numbers, those mosfet are working @20~22A, maximum amperage is 23A
If im right then in all the cases a board caught fire was because of a bad chip going wrong, shunt working and the mosfet exploding because it was to its limit.

Its a good design but poorely equiped.

A question to the ones the board caught fire: Were they powered from Server PSUs?
Server PSUs are known to be more stable on the 12V line, normal ATX would go down to 11.8v or so no resulting in such a bad avalanche heating disasters.

What could work is modding a server PSU to 9...10.5V and powering one blade to see what is the maximum clock it would go and power consumption.
It will make the blade safer and power consumption will go down.
OR
A rectifier 30A diode with a 2.6...2.8V voltage drop on it in series with the whole blade in order for the blade to work undervolted with a standard 12V.
The goal is to make them safer in the rectifier diode situation. Power consumption will not go down so much as the rectifier will dissipate about 50W of heat.

All i said is theory, until my blades arrive and i can send one to intron or test myself.
None of this has been tested or we could be dead wrong about the design.
Please test at your own risk.

TIPS - 19JLxDkCfn5x667xCeSgmYNop4WLR3ci27
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: