Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Market Apps ~ How to keep track of news & links for all coins May 22, 2017  (Read 15740 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinMarketApp (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 10:44:28 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 07:14:46 AM by CoinMarketApp

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=coin.market.app.com

Stay connected on your phone with the latest news and updated content about coins, tokens, and websites

A collaboration of multiple people who have been proactively working to help find a way to organize and retrieve information in the industry.
This account will be a joint account sharing it among the team. Support and Suggestions - Email: team@coinmarketapps.com

We are seeking community input as to which coins, and website links for those coins to be added into the app.

Coin Market App V3.0 - supported coins:
- Bitcoin
- Litecoin
- Ripple
- DASH
- Ethereum
- Ethereum Classic
- NEM
- NXT
- Peercoin
- More coins from the industry are coming soon.

Removed / Changes log:
- Magi (pending update)
- BitsharesX (pending for brand change)
- Darkcoin (Changed name to DASH)
- NXT (changed logo)
- Doge (changed logo)
- Reddit (Removed Feed rolling updates)

Website *Ads* (Commission-Affiliate link)
Why? I recommend these two solutions because of the large volume of good experiences with these brands.
- Trezor Wallet
- Ledger Wallet

Suggest it below
Which coin or website should be added in the next update?  Tell us below!!  
Rally up the community into this thread, and show support for the coin, project, or website.

There are two categories for each coin:
- Insights/Dashboards: Access to Markets, Exchanges, Social media, Official Announcements and official links, community content, Forums (Bitcointalk), and more
- News: LIVE notifications will alert you in the app (based on sync) when a press release is published to the public on Google News

Note: We are not associated with CoinMarketCap.com
Stay informed on what is coming next in this thread.

- team@coinmarketapps.com
- http://twitter.com/coinmarketapps

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinMarketApp (OP)

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 10:50:58 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 06:45:57 AM by CoinMarketApp

Official Announcements and Updates will display here

- Changelogs
- App updates
- Coins added
- Links added
- Donors

Thank you to the Magi Community for rallying together XMG fund donation campaign!

For donations in other coins, please send me over a pm for my address to the coin. Any tips or donations are appreciated.

scv00

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:54:07 PM

Has this got any association with coinmarketcap? The names are so similar.
CoinMarketApp (OP)

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 10:59:54 PM

Has this got any association with coinmarketcap? The names are so similar.

Not associated with it.  This is an app of all coins, market data, news, and links of resources

scv00

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:13:19 PM

Is there a maximum number of coins the app can list? Coinmarketcap has about 486 coins listed there.
CoinMarketApp (OP)

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 11:21:36 PM

Is there a maximum number of coins the app can list? Coinmarketcap has about 486 coins listed there.

It can handle all of them on that list, and it can take on hundreds of new and coming coins in the near future.

SamWalters

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 11:25:40 PM

I am excited about the release of this app.  The industry needs something like this.

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
joelao95
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:28:33 AM

Looks very nice, can't wait!

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:37:51 AM

Looks very nice! I like this.
When will it be ready?

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
SamWalters

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 05:06:09 AM

+1 an app to handle all directory of important resources is a big deal.  On top of it, not missing any news for those coins, is an extra bonus. Smiley

When will it be ready?

Android is coming in a couple days. This is going to be great for the industry, I feel it. OP needs to be edited by the way, it is missing Peercoin which is displayed in the screenshots at http://www.coinmarketapp.com

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
Sentinelrv

Activity: 647
Merit: 318

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:01:30 AM

Hi, Peercoin seems to be in the screenshot, but it's not in your list. Is Peercoin going to be supported as well?

Also, the logo you're using was a very early design of the Peercoin logo which was rejected. The official logo files can be found individually at the link below. You can also download the zip file containing everything...

http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=3166.msg29878#msg29878
CoinMarketApp (OP)

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 09:28:12 AM

Hi, Peercoin seems to be in the screenshot, but it's not in your list. Is Peercoin going to be supported as well?

Also, the logo you're using was a very early design of the Peercoin logo which was rejected. The official logo files can be found individually at the link below. You can also download the zip file containing everything...

http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=3166.msg29878#msg29878

Hi, Peercoin will certainly be supported in the first release. Edited the list in the thread.

Okay will get the logo fixed up asap! Yeah, the new coin logo looks much better. 

Sentinelrv

Activity: 647
Merit: 318

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:29:16 AM

Thanks, also a question about this...

- News  - LIVE notifications will alert you in the app when a press release is published on the Google News network.

Would this news come from Peercoin's Google+ page or is it a news feed that you guys control? Right now we mainly submit news through Facebook, Twitter and Reddit, but we have a Google+ page. I just need to get it setup and ready.
CoinMarketApp (OP)

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 09:49:49 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 10:01:52 PM by CoinMarketApp

Thanks, also a question about this...

- News  - LIVE notifications will alert you in the app when a press release is published on the Google News network.

Would this news come from Peercoin's Google+ page or is it a news feed that you guys control? Right now we mainly submit news through Facebook, Twitter and Reddit, but we have a Google+ page. I just need to get it setup and ready.

The news is automated from Google that is authorized as "Google News" providers.  However, we do want as much official sources as possible for direct web browsing purposes in the directory section.  Here is how the links directory will look (organized in similar concept)..

So we need others to join in by providing helpful links to the community. Links people can reference
to without keeping tabs and bookmarks of thoughts of links for Peercoin or any coin for that matter...

In the links section for Peercoin, we can add the links belonging to the official team such as; Facebook,
Twitter, Reddit, G+, Forums, or any other relevant and important data users need to keep up with the coin.  

Official social posts/feeds would not appear in the LIVE notification alerts for the time being. In the future, we will allow users to
decide the velocity of the news.  For now, the app will be offering live notifications, in order, by date and time, as they come in.  
Example of what type of content may appear: https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=google%20news%20peercoin#hl=en&tbm=nws&q=peercoin

and we are very much open to community involvement with their suggested of links to be added.

M-Plan

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:50:39 PM

Awesome nice work!

Can you give us a raw estimation for the IOS-version?
SamWalters

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 09:13:50 PM

I can't wait to see this make movement throughout the industry. I think lots of people will use this for trading, access info, and regular updates. I can see myself using it for a better trading environment to keep up to date on my investments.

CoinMarketApp (OP)

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 10:04:10 PM

+1 an app to handle all directory of important resources is a big deal.  On top of it, not missing any news for those coins, is an extra bonus. Smiley

When will it be ready?

Android is coming in a couple days. This is going to be great for the industry, I feel it. OP needs to be edited by the way, it is missing Peercoin which is displayed in the screenshots at http://www.coinmarketapp.com

Thanks for showing your support. Android should be launching tomorrow.

Awesome nice work!

Can you give us a raw estimation for the IOS-version?

IOS is still in testing and still a bit ways away. We will see what happens when we submit to the IOS App Store.
Android is more prominent since Google  has shown they're open to digital currency related apps.

CoinMarketApp (OP)

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 10:13:57 PM

Here is a little bit of a direction about the 'Link directory', because this gives every user an easy way to retrieve information anytime the industry need access to it. Mining guides/references, pools for each coin, exchanges for each coin, market caps and charts for each coin, social / community links for each coin, stores/merchants,  giveaways, and much more. There is room for every link out there, we just have to collaborate as to what links we want to see in the Link Directory of each coin.

See how this can be important? We don't like to keep bookmarks of thousands of links for any coin we want to know about on the market; therefore, this app will have a link directory ready for new comers or existing users in the industry to stay informed whenever they need to.  This image below is a link directory example.

The links directory needs information:
- Social / Community:
  A. BitSharesX = Bitsharestalk.org
  B. Bitcoin = Bitcointalk.org
  C. Peercoin = Peercointalk.org

- Stores and Merchants:
  A. Bitcoin = BitcoinStore.org
  B. Peercoin = PeercoinStore

- Mining
  A. Video tutorials
  B. Forum tutorials
  C. Wiki tutorials

- Charts and Graphs
  A. CoinMarketCAP stats for each coin
  B. Other charts and graphs needed
  C. Block explorer

CoinMarketApp (OP)

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 10:00:38 AM

We're preparing resources of links that will be helpful to users. However, we are highly open to community involvement as to which sites they want to view through their mobile phone. Some sites are responsive and some are not, not to worry, the mobile app has a built in browser system to carry out most sites in easy, mobile viewing format.

Here is a list of the Bitcoin Directory so far

General:
Bitcoin.org - Getting started with Bitcoin for Individuals, Businesses, and Developers.
Bitcoin.org - Choose a wallet for any device - Mobile, Desktop, Hardware, and Web.
BitcoinFoundation.org - The official foundation supporting Bitcoin on the fore front.
Bitcoin Wikipedia - The wikipedia page describing Bitcoin in general.

Social & Communities:
bitcointalk.org - Where satoshi made his home for bitcoin. Mobile Browser.
reddit.com/r/bitcoin - The reddit community talks bitcoin. Mobile Browser.
twitter.com/btcfoundation - The official bitcoin foundation twitter account.

Market Charts and graphs:
CoinMarketCap - Bitcoin (BTC) price, charts, and other info.
Bitcoin Markets - Exchanges that are markets in trading.
BitcoinCharts.com - Price charts with selective variation of info.
Coinbase.com/charts - Charts of Coinbase prices for bitcoin.
bitcoinity.org/markets - Bitcoin markets and pricing charts.

Bitcoin Mining
Bitcoinminer.net - great guide recommended for new miners.
Wiki - mining - specifically about bitcoin mining wiki post.

Email: team@coinmarketapp.com for suggestions, private message me, and/or make a post here with your own set of links.

vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:12:09 PM

Hi, any chance to add Darkcoin? What do you need for that?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: